What's new

RPG Abandoned RPG Maker [RaoulmkII] The Boarding School

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello all,

I finally ended the version of my first game:p. It is not still complete but first levels and the persos first ones are OK and i would like your notices.
The game is a type Rpg with animated sprite -18. (yuri, futa, rape)

here the link :
New version 0.4out !

Some outline :
aper1.jpg aper2.jpg aper3.jpg

Just sorry, the game is in french but the dialogues are not of a real importance. If the game pleases you and what somebody here speaks french, i shall send him the texts if he wish to translate them

The main charactere is Amy a blonde girl which finds itself in a somber boarding school. After the difficult beginning (Told in an intro not still implanted) she will leave in search of vengeance! (but no blood here !)

For the gameplay :
- Echap/Esc for quit and return to the start menu
- Z key to talk or search (have 2 bonus in the map, bonus XP and some pheromonal solution)
- Arrow key for move
- C key to sprint
- Attack the other girls with X key if you have pheromonal solution and maintain hanging her 20sec by repeating z will allow you to get the upper hand .Warning: to lose will turn the tables !
- When Amy has the upper hand, look for the G-spot of your victim with arrow key to make her come faster. Warning: if you fail do not think that the girl will not want to take revenge!
- When Amy comes off worst, Free you with the right and left key before Amy come.
- You can save your progression with the bed on the right at the started room

That's it for now, i wait for your notices but be indulgent it is my first one games and i made everything I even (except audio ):)
See ya

Last edited by a moderator:

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
Given it a play and would just like to say... YES!

Edit - Although je ne parlais pas Francais

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Seeing as I dont speak french, Is there a goal to this game yet? like get rid of all the other girls?
Are all the other girls supposed to just wait for you to grab them or will they eventually fight back?
Maybe I just suck, but the whole g-spot spotting is confusing to me :^).

Other that that, the sprites are better than expected! nice job.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
There is a readme in the archive and it says a lot about what we can wait about this game.

(Yes I'm French and seeing a good French eroge made me mentally cum)

Apparently there will be girls who need some tools to be attacked (handcuffs, strapon...) and a search option will be implemented.

Maybe I just suck, but the whole g-spot spotting is confusing to me :^).
It's very simple: start by hit repetitively an arrow and look the bar, it will grow. First it grow fast (and the girl will moan loudly). After a few time, the bar will slow down, change the arrow you hitting to going fast again. After doing this with the 4 arrows, the bar will not going fast anymore so just hit an arrow to the end (the first heart).

I wonder what happen if you go to the second heart?

P.S: Pas mal le jeu! Juste quelque petit truc à modifier, le perso est trop lent et on reste parfois coincé dans les portes. Et comment on atteint la filles dans la chambre au centre?

OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Ty,:)

Cacapost,
At the moment you see only the gameplay.. In the next release you will have a background to understand better the history.
Basicly Amy will have to take revenge for the director and for her trio. (4 boss). Other girls will serve has to make rise the XP then the statistics until be able to face the first boss.
The girls in the highest rank can grab you. But small rank can respond also!

I just have to forget to specify two little thing!!:whistle:
- You can save with the bed has right in the room. ... press "Echap/Esc" for return to main menu and the button "chargement" will become green for load your game.
- The search is already ok ! Just look in furniture to get back pheromonal solution or bonus of xp
Thus objects will return has every load of the game so you can have it as much as you want (only for this version!!)

I wonder what happen if you go to the second heart?
:p Ehehehe... raise your level and try !!

Merci ca fait plaisir de voir un Francais réagir ! J'ai aussi posté sur madjapan mais la communauté a l'air un peu morte.
Je trouvais la vitesse pourtant bien adaptée, si beaucoup font la remarque je changerai ca, par contre Amy ne sera jamais plus rapide que les npc (qui a dit poursuite !)
Le probleme des portes est tout bête mais je n'arrive pas a trouver une solution qui fasse plus propre que ca ... mais je trouverai bien
Haha !! Celle la tu ne peux pas l'atteindre ! mais comme je vois que tu l'as remarqué, surveille la bien, elle fera partie d'une petite scène qui te rappellera peut être un manga !

Last edited:
OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all,

New version 0.3 is out, >>

To the program : more content, new map and especially intro to explain the story ! But sorry, it's again in french... (if someone knows how to translate the French, I can send him the texts and release an English version!)

Of course the game is still not over. other maps, npc, scenes and later Boss are coming.

In the meantime, share your opinion and bug with me

See ya !

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey all,

New version 0.3 is out, >>

To the program : more content, new map and especially intro to explain the story ! But sorry, it's again in french... (if someone knows how to translate the French, I can send him the texts and release an English version!)

Of course the game is still not over. other maps, npc, scenes and later Boss are coming.

In the meantime, share your opinion and bug with me

See ya !
Well this is just unplayable.
I'll just list all the bugs I found since there was no game here for me.

- If you go though the opening of the game too fast the game freezes.
- When talking to NPC you can still move, and you can even move through walls. It will continue until you walk back to the NPC you talked to and finish the conversation.
- Maybe the game tells you in french, but pressing x does nothing anymore.
- not a single door except you own is openable, I have no idea where to go.
- sometimes when you start the game your character will dash up and down making it really hard to move around.

There's probably more but I'm not playing to find out.
It could just be me not being able to read that messes the progression up, but the bugs are still unbearable.

OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Well this is just unplayable.
I'll just list all the bugs I found since there was no game here for me.

- If you go though the opening of the game too fast the game freezes.
- When talking to NPC you can still move, and you can even move through walls. It will continue until you walk back to the NPC you talked to and finish the conversation.
- Maybe the game tells you in french, but pressing x does nothing anymore.
- not a single door except you own is openable, I have no idea where to go.
- sometimes when you start the game your character will dash up and down making it really hard to move around.

There's probably more but I'm not playing to find out.
It could just be me not being able to read that messes the progression up, but the bugs are still unbearable.

Aww ...
Sorry to see that cacapost !

Indeed, I do not understand how, but it seems that several Bug were embedded in the Upload!

- I am going to correct the freeze on the intro and the npc bug.
- However, the others are not Bugs. You don’t go far enough, you stayed in the intro and the x-key to attack the other girls only works after the intro.
This is why the doors do not open to (at this time). this is to force the player to a single destination (in the lab)
The intro is supposed to show the player the game mechanics.
- For the last Bug, I never met him, did he come several times?

Otherwise to avoid the Freeze on the first stage just leaning on Echap/Esc (this will skip the Scenes)

Thank you for your participation

Last edited:
OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Here the game fixed (I hope !) :

I realize I haven’t explained the gameplay enough :

- Echap/Esc -> quit and return to the start menu OR for skip the animated scene
- Arrow -> move
- Z -> action (talk, search, next map, save etc..)
- X -> Attack (need pheromonal solution and maintain hanging her 20sec by repeating "z".Warning: to lose will turn the tables !

- When Amy has the upper hand, look for the G-spot of your victim with arrow key to make her come faster. Warning: if you fail do not think that the girl will not want to take revenge!
- When Amy comes off worst, Free you with the right and left key before Amy come.

- You can save your progression with the bed on the right at the started room

if you have trouble finding your way with intro:
scene1- down to the left of the map, there or amy will say "Vers exterieur"
type "z" for Pass has the following map
scene2- look for the entrance to the large building on the left
scene3- head left and then down
scene4- look for sparkling stars and press Z on them
scene5- attack the girl by pressing x

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is so totally omelette du fromage. yeah so I what I can understand from what your saying about it and from playing has my interested. don't understand why you have to get what ever the sparkly is, and will the other girls randomly attack you at some point? would be nice if they did. be looking for more of this that is for sure.

OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
This is so totally omelette du fromage. yeah so I what I can understand from what your saying about it and from playing has my interested. don't understand why you have to get what ever the sparkly is, and will the other girls randomly attack you at some point? would be nice if they did. be looking for more of this that is for sure.
I don’t know if it’s a compliment or a criticism, but thank lol !
Eeheeh you will have a little surprise from the rank up (From the rank C). But you know, you already have an anim when you lose against current girls.

ADM

Reputation score
I really like the pixel animations in this.

But this game has way too many game-breaking glitches. Sometimes finding pheromones and pressing the z button to fast will result in the game just freezing indefinitely. Sometimes entering a new area will result in an indefinite black screen. In both cases you have to restart the game entirely.

This game is also lacking a fast walk/run mode. Getting around takes too long (especially since you have to do it over and over and over again with all the glitches mentioned above).

Walking through doors is a pain; you're basically a surgeon trying to perform a dissection down to the finest itty-bitty details. It took me almost 2 minutes to get past my first door successfully because it's so unintuitive.

Lastly, the girls moving around act like mobile walls, preventing you from getting in (or out) of areas for long periods of time. At one point I was stuck inside a room for almost 20 minutes (yes I timed it) because a girl was blocking the doorway entrance and I was out of pheromones to get her out of the way.

I'm sure these are all things you'll be fixing in future iterations of the game, but right now the game is just really frustrating to play through, even with the very nice art.

OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
I really like the pixel animations in this.

But this game has way too many game-breaking glitches. Sometimes finding pheromones and pressing the z button to fast will result in the game just freezing indefinitely. Sometimes entering a new area will result in an indefinite black screen. In both cases you have to restart the game entirely.

This game is also lacking a fast walk/run mode. Getting around takes too long (especially since you have to do it over and over and over again with all the glitches mentioned above).

Walking through doors is a pain; you're basically a surgeon trying to perform a dissection down to the finest itty-bitty details. It took me almost 2 minutes to get past my first door successfully because it's so unintuitive.

Lastly, the girls moving around act like mobile walls, preventing you from getting in (or out) of areas for long periods of time. At one point I was stuck inside a room for almost 20 minutes (yes I timed it) because a girl was blocking the doorway entrance and I was out of pheromones to get her out of the way.

I'm sure these are all things you'll be fixing in future iterations of the game, but right now the game is just really frustrating to play through, even with the very nice art.
Thanks man,
If the speed of the chars and the passage of the doors penalize so much I’m going to change everything with the rest on the next version.
But you are the second spoke to me about the Bug to the new area but I can’t get it to me. You have more info ? Have you pressed another touch too quickly ?

OP
RaoulmkII

RaoulmkII

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, new version coming up !
Here 0.4 :

To the program, new features at your request! :D
-Npc are no longer like mobile wall
-The "c" key allows you to run
-And new H !

By talking about H, there is now a total of 19 (2 H-scenes, 17 H-anime)
In the end, the game should have around fifty

Signal me if you find any bugs, see ya;)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Dead links purged, abandoned prefix added.