What's new

The Bondage Room

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Bondage Room

Pale lets out a soft sigh as Helena starts working on her sensitive orbs, and runs her fingertips up Helena's side until she's touching her neck, gently feeling her pulse before running further up behind her ear, scratching it gently. "When I tied you up, you got a meal out of it. What do I get?"

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena raised her eyebrows slightly, but never once stopped her teasing of Pale's soft breasts, or the peaks of her nipples, using her soft hand and deft fingers to do the tormenting for her as she thought about the question. Well~ I could buy you dinner I suppose, Or we could throw it up to an IOU, I have a hunch there's something you haven't told me...

Helena's immediate suspicions were cut off as soon as Pale started to stroke and scratch her new ears, a daze looking coming over her face as she purred in obvious pleasure, shivering slightly. I... I don't care... take what you want, gods that feels good... These ears are so sensitive and no one ever thinks to play with them. Helena sighed, before lowering her head once more to wrap Pale's nipple within the heat of her mouth, moaning softly as her tongue lashed and pulled at the sensitive peak as her other hand drifted lower, sliding over the swell of Pale's hips as her soft tail slid up and down the inside of her thigh.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pale lets out a low moan as Helena wraps her lips around her nipple again, her back arching slightly from the pleasure. The muscular vampire obediently continues to play with Helena's ear, bringing her other hand to scratch them as well. "F-fine. It's a deal." Continuing to scratch Helena's ears, the vampire wraps her lips around the tip of her left ear, biting it softly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grinned around the nipple in her mouth, her eyes fluttering as Pale continued to scritch her ears, though she was surprised when she felt Pale's lips around her other, making her shake before crying out softly in bliss, shuddering powerfully and panting softly, her hand slipping between Pale's legs before stroking her folds gently.

Slipping her fingers through Pale's warm, slick petals slowly and teasingly, Helena looked around the room, wondering what they had to play with, and what would be appropriate considering she'd just promised a favour of unknown depth and quantity at a later date. She was going to get the most out of it...

Spotting a rack with several hooks on the wall, each holding leather straps and other restraints of various size and scope, Helena grinned before standing carefully, her fingers slipping up into Pale's depths. Right this way then~ She said, drawing her newfound partner along by her lower lips quite literally, over to the wall and inspecting several things. Grinning as she saw a few different toys, she glanced at Pale. I wonder what you'd look like with a fluffy tail of your own...

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena's hand slips between her legs, Pale obediently spreads them, moaning softly as she feels a finger slip inside her. The moan turns into hiss as Helena uses her hold to tug her, but the fit woman nevertheless stands up and follows Helena obediently.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena chuckles at the hiss, and goes back to inspecting the wall of goodies. To say someone catfaced... never held the same meaning, when that person looked so much like a cat that it was almost literal, and Helena rewarded Pale's obedient behavior with a few swift, feather soft strokes to her clit, before pulling her hand away and licking her fingers clean.

Normally~ Well, I'd probably use something like this. She said, holding up a simple leather collar, thick with a heavy strap, and well made, but Helena put it back. But this is a special occassion, my first match and all, and you're being such a good girl~ Helena continued, her hand drifting over the small, mithril lock of her own collar, the lock releasing with a snick, as Helena pulled the warm silver away from her own throat, revealing the soft red satin within.

Stepping forward and kissing Pale, her tongue slipping passed the athletic woman's lips swiftly and hungrily, Helena pulled her in close, before slowly, and almost reverantly sliding the collar around Pale's own neck, letting her feel it. It was a surprisingly good fit, a secret of the collar certainly, and as it closed, Helena slid the lock home and broke the kiss, backing up to admire it. It really does look fantastic on you, I promise, when we're done I'll take it back, that Collar and me, we go way back ourselves, it's more then just jewelry for me.

Regardless of Pale's reaction to being collared, Helena would take a pair of leather straps from the wall, long, and wide, with a set of heavy cuffs on the end of each, and slide around behind her new plaything, gently drawing her arms back and behind her, sliding one cuff around each wrist, and further up to her elbows, before placing the ends of each upon the opposite wrist, and slowly drawing them tight, folding Pale's arms behind her and folded, the leftover leather wound around her upper arms slowly, and back through the restraints, buckling tightly in place.

I'm sure you could break all of these, but that's not the point~ The point is the feeling, the restriction, and the submission to another. This is your first free lesson~

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It felt surprisingly exciting to let herself be handled like this, but Pale keeps her expression neutral. Her eyes widen slightly as Helena locks her own collar around her neck, and she lifts a hand to touch the collar, admiring how well-made it must be to fit so well. "It's a beautiful thing." she says, looking at the succubus now curiously before letting her arms be bound. The leather of the cuffs feels oddly warm against her skin, and she lets Helena finish with them before carefully testing the binding. It did a very good job at restraining her arms, and though she likely could indeed break them, it would defeat the point of the exercise, not to mention that it would mean breaking her word. Satisfied that her arms are properly restrained, Pale bows her head slightly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles, seeing Pale submit a little more each moment, and keeping her word. It wasn't about forcing a powerful person to do your will, it wasn't even about the act itself, it was about someone enjoying submitting to you, and this struck a chord deep within Helena like it always had. It was why she enjoyed being on the bottom so much, she knew that her partners loved the sounds she made, the way she struggled and moaned... It was a beautiful thing if you could be taught to see it.

Looking Pale over slowly, walking around her, Helena's hands drifting up and donw her sides, across her bared front, and along the collar in long, teasing strokes, Helena nodded. You DO need a fluffy tail, though which took me a moment to decide. She said smiling, before finding what she wanted on the wall, a long, bushy grey fur tail, attached to a wide plug at the end. Finding lube nearby, Helena liberally slicked up the plug, running it between Pale's cheeks slowly before pressing the tip to her pucker, gently increasing the pressure as the plug began to slide home slowly but surely, Helena's free hand sliding around the front of Pale's hips to run along her folds again, her deft fingers once more sliding into Pale's flower and pumping slowly.

As more of the plug slid into her, Pale found Helena's stroking and teasing of her folds only growing more and more insistent, her fingers curling to stroke against her G spot, urging her to buck and roll her hips, only drawing the tail into her faster, before, with one last smooth push, the plug came to rest in pale's ass, the tail hanging behind her. Finding matching ears nearby, Helena plopped them on Pale's head, and rummaged around until she had a Mirror. Something to see, isn't it~ You like this~ Should I gag you I wonder? I wonder if you sounds as beautiful muffled as you do without, really, you have an amazing voice dear...

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pale blushes slightly as Helena shows her the tail with a large looking buttplug attached to and struggles playfully against the bindings as Helena places the tip on her pucker and starts pushing it in, forcing her asshole to spread. Helena's fingers find her flower again, making her shiver and wriggle as the plug slides further in, making her whine silently until the tail slips into places, firmly secured by its shape.

As she sees the ears, Pale blushes even more, but obediently bends her head to let Helena easily put them into place. As she sees herself in the mirror and hears Helena wondering whether she should be gagged as well, the pale woman can't help but wonder whether it would all be worth it...

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena can sense Pale already starting to wonder if this was worth it at all, not through any supernatural ability, but just years of experience as she read her face, giggling. Tell you what~ I'll take say out of the matter~ And only keep you like this for 10 minutes. Helena said, grabbing a ballgag from the wall and sliding the harness over Pale's head, the straps and buckles being guided into place by skilled hands, the wide blue ball pressing at Pale's lips more insistently each moment, Helena working slowly behind her, letting everything sink in.

When it seemed like the only thing left was Pale's resistance, Helena pulled on the last strap as a tendril, vibrating softly, slid between Pale's thighs and slid quickly into her wet folds, forcing her to gasp as the ball nestled firmly in her mouth, Helena beginning to undulate the tendril within her, the thick length writhing against her inner walls as Helena groped her from behind with one hand, and gave a playful tug on her tail with the other. She knew she would pay for this all later, which made a thrill arc up Helena's spine, along with the pleasure of Pale's hot, clenching depths, Helena listening to her moans and gasps for a moment longer before slipping from her and motioning to a nearby table, or the floor at her feet.

10 minutes starts now, you may either kneel in front of me, or bend yourself over that table Pet, but do so quickly.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Closing her eyes as Helena picks up the ballgag, Pale opens her mouth with more than a little resignation. The gag feels uncomfortable in her mouth, tasting of old leather and spreading her teeth wider than normal. As she suddenly feels a tendril sliding into her flower Pale almost jumps, gasping involuntarily before settling down and opening her eyes to look at Helena again. When Helena tugs her tail she does halfway jump up to her toes even as she moans from pleasure as the tendril starts moving differently inside her. No longer daring to look at Helena, the vampire quickly bends over, laying her body on the table while spreading her legs to give Helena easier access...

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena, holding Pale's new "tail" firmly at the base as she bends over obediently, smiles as she slides a pair of tendrils up the bound womans spread legs, her body on display for Helena rather beautifully as Helena stops wasting time and suddenly pushes a thick tendril into her flower, straight to her core, undulating the length within her even as it drew back to plunge home again, each stroke perfectly placed to inflict as much bliss upon the woman before her as possible, stroking every sensitive spot with her depths, and tapping against her cervix with every thrust, as the other tendril slid along the front of her hips, stroking and vibrating furiously against the jewel of her clit in time with Helena's thrusting.

Starting to tug the tail in time with each thrust, Helena moaning with pleasure as she bend over Pale's bound form, Helena was counting the time down in her head, marking each second, listening to each sound of Pale's pleasure as she forced climax, after climax upon the athletic, beautiful woman before her in rapid succession, using every ounce of her skill and experience to reward Pale in her own way, with bliss...Carnal... forbidden, Decadent...

Helena let Pale feel her shudder against her and moaned into her ear as a climax tore through her own body, Helena's tendril throbbing with heat within her even as the succubus never broke her pace, her breasts pressed against Pale's arms and back as she gasped and groaned lewdly, enjoying every moment... 5 minutes had passed.

5 more minutes, 5 whole more minutes of Pale being the sole focus of All of Helena's attentions as she never recieved a break, no mercy, just more and more and more ecstasy, each moment marked only by another moan, or a muffled scream, the seconds dragging into hours and minutes into years as Helena taught Pale exactly how long 10 minutes could really be... Helena had held back from one thing specifically, as she abused the woman below her, and at exactly the 10 minute mark, Pale would feel the tip of that wicked tendril, still plundering her folds, plunge deep, pressing against her cervix tightly, before her womb was suddenly flooded with heat, Helena cumming and screaming loudly in bliss as she filled her.

Pulling back, a very satisfied sigh slipping from her lips, Helena immediately made good on her word, slowly working the tail from Pale's ass, before undoing the gag and the restraints, and unlocking the collar, shaking and moaning in her afterglow as she refastened it around her own neck, stroking the silver lovingly as she glanced at Pale. I do believe our time here is drawing to a close... I do hope you enjoyed yourself, maybe even learned something~ she teased, licking her lips playfully.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Even as she bends over, Pale feels a pair of soft tendrils on her thighs, and she has no time to steel herself for what's coming as one of them suddenly thrusts deep into her, causing a wave of white-hot pleasure to shoot through her and a scream of muffled bliss comes from her mouth even as the other tendril starts rubbing on her jewel. The vampire's pucker tightens around the tail and she can't even feel the tugs on it as the bliss of continuing orgasm fills her with each thrust pushing more pleasure into the already overstimulated body, causing her to moan and wriggle continuously, even as a soft weight presses against her bad, stealing the last of her freedom.

An eternity later a wonderful heat fills her womb and the tentacle disappears, leaving Pale to the borders of unconsciousness, and only slight wince comes through the gag as the tail is pulled off, forcing her pucker to finally relax. A dozen responses to Helena's taunting words spring to her mouth before everything goes dark...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~~Lenalee/Alice/(maybe)Alex~~~~​

*Snap* ".....calm down!" Lenalee finished as she found herself in a dark room... One that, upon closer inspection, she found was filled with all sorts of interesting toys. "Alright," she said somewhat irritably as Alice appeared next to her, "Where in the hell am I now?"

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No wind, no warning, but gods dammit it happened all the same! Lenalee and Alice both simply vanished before her eyes, quite literally on Lenalee's part, but something was a little...off... Alex felt herself being pulled from her spot in the cafe, but it felt slower, more meticulous. And it felt like she was being passed off from one person to another. She could have sworn she spotted the telltale pink hair of the Island's staff flashing across her blurred vision, but with everything moving so oddly it started to leave her confused and dizzied and unable to understand just what the hell was happening to her.

As such once Alex finally materialized wherever they were she tipped a bit before stumbling...and promptly fell right on her face. "...ow..." That dizziness was quickly passing, but when she tried to use her arms and legs she immediately felt something holding her. She quickly shook out the last of the cobwebs that were muddling her, and with a turn of the head she found herself completely restrained once more. A number of leather straps were wrapped all around her, most focused on binding her arms together behind her back and keeping her legs bent in on themselves. A couple more must have tied her ankles to her wrists because each time she struggled for some freedom she felt herself pulling on her own limbs. The only real bit of freedom she had was her head and her tail, and neither of those were going to help her get up to her feet. "Dammit... Who the Hell... Why am I hogtied?! Whoever you are *struggle* this isn't funny!" She swore she heard some voice off in the corner of her mind chuckling. "...A little help?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

"kill you" Alice finished up, though she knew something had changed. She hadn’t felt anything, but her shadow dog seemed agitated. Soon it began to speak to her, telling her where she was. She frowned angrily, her empty eye sockets peering upward at the daemon behind her blindfold. When told that Alex was there in addition to Lenalee, and that she was hogtied, the blind girl’s fists balled up, and the shadow creature picked her up with some pitch-black tendrils and gently placed her beside him, standing somewhat weakly. "I think we’re being made to fight one another in sexual combat of a sort" she said quietly, knowing that she would have to win this, or else Alex would be raped by this madwoman. And of course, so would she. Some of her shadow pet oozed away from his main body, attaching to her as it had before when she and the dragon had “fought,” steadying her legs. All the while the shadow-dog was looking around the room, trying to find tools that would be suitable for her to use.

Dark Armor, X = 10

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lenalee scowled darkly at Alice for just a second, having heard the girl's threat despite that she'd been speaking over her. The sight of Alex tied up in the corner, however, drew a grin from the sorceress, and she glanced back at her blind opponent with a smirk. "Really? Could you be more... Blase about it? Look at all of the..." Lenalee said, trailing off and scowling at herself.

After a moment of self reprimanding herself internally she continued; "There's plenty of nasty toys around here that you could punish me with in an entirely non-violent manner, for the clearly grave offenses of interrupting you while walking your vaguely draconic pet via being dropped on her head, and subsequently threatening to destroy the mindless shadow pet that you can easily replace repeatedly if the abominable thing didn't stop growling at me!"

Power flashed suddenly across Lenalee's body, a counter to that which Alice had called upon and contrasting it nicely, lightning crackling across the mage's body while shadows twisted over Alice's. "I'll get to you in a minute," Lenalee said sharply to the still-bound Alex, "First, I'm going to teach your blind friend how to resolve disputes in a non-violent manner!"

Termite, if you'd be so kind as to do the rolls for us. Lenalee's going to cast Strength, a level 3 Body spell, for +30 Body.
Her sheet can be found here.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Round Start
Alice - HP = 37, PP = 45, EP = 108, Status = Fine
Lenalee - HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 85, Status = Fine

Rolls
No initiative since buffs

Alice - Dark Armor, X = 10, Upkeep = 8
--- +30 Armor
--- +30 Melee Damage
--- +30 Grapple

Lenalee - Strength (Body), Upkeep = 1
--- Lv3 Buff: 3(60/6) = 30
------ +30 Body

Round End
Alice - HP = 37, PP = 45, EP = 98/108, Status = Dark Armor 10
Lenalee - HP = 55, PP = 80, EP = 81/85, Status = Strength (Body)

Wow... Alex never really expected to see Alice like this. She was actually angry. And despite her handicap she actually sounded dangerous. It was a little unsettling seeing a seemingly innocuous girl suddenly turn into a threat, but as the bound dragon was lifted and gently placed near Alice's guardian the warrior was actually a bit flattered.

But there was no mistaking the sudden rush of power that filled the room, especially when it came from both women. Alex had a few moments to look back and forth, and that was when she finally noticed the room they were all standing within. Or laying on the ground hogtied. Bastard. But that was all thought she could spare for the ass who left her like that. All her focus was shifting toward the match that was starting, and she silently hoped that Alice would somehow manage to pull a win out of this.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Lets just get the foreplay out of the way..." the lightning witch mumbled darkly, after which she darted in and reached out with magic already working over her hands. It was a simple spell, and one that she'd found plenty of time to "practice" to boot, and the advantage of it was that it didn't even necessarily need to be directed at the girl's more sensitive spots to be effective, as the effect would travel across her entire body with ease.

Lenalee uses Vibrating Touch, a level 1 force spell.

Lenalee's attack: d20 + 60
Pleasure Damage: (2d6 + Mind/5 + 2) * 2 = (2d6 + 14) * 2 PP damage, Alice still gets 1/2 her Resistance off of it if she wants to reduce it. Lenalee's effective Dodge is 60 with her buff included.

Edit: this is against the stated rules, but given that vibrating touch didn't exist when those rules were written and that VT is in line with the basic guidelines of mud wrestling, I'll leave it up to Termite as to whether or not this actually works.

Last edited: