What's new

The Egg

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Egg

Cool stuff, Silth! I'm excited to see how it works and to muddle through a game or two myself... XD though I've said that already.

No worries, Gator, I didn't think you were dissing anything. ^_^

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Eeeh, it's here!

eta:
Okay, so while I'm waiting for Silth to set things up (I don't feel comfortable making a first post in a forum/game that's not mine) I'll set up shop in here and people can nitpick with me so that I can make a better game for peeps.

Soo... let me wall-o-text for a bit while I put my thoughts out there again.

Interested in a WP-game
Gatorbait
Goldstein (I think)
Xivvix
Toxicshock (later)
(That's it I think?)

Premise/Set-up
Seeing as how the game is based more on writing than on stats, I won't be including anything like 'strength/wits/etc. etc.' at all. The pleasure-points/arousal-points system will be more like... threshold meters, and your writing (clarity and effort to make the post interesting and fun to read) will determine the difficulty of any rolls -- where pleasure/arousal can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on how you want to play it. (Maybe instead of orgasm = game over, it can be that you need to accumulate a certain number to pass a goal or beat something. XD Doesn't have to be though.)

Start up will begin (like Silth suggests) with your character in the Egg, answering a few questions while their body and mind are scanned to be input. :p You guys could fill out the form from a player perspective or from a character one as far as likes and dislikes are concerned (meaning that if your character has different likes than you do, then that's fine by me. X3)

A couple of things that I'm not really willing to do as a GM, and apologies to those of you who are disappointed; vore, loli/kid stuff, bestiality (I'm okay with, say, intelligent four-footed dragons or monsters maybe, though intelligent horses and dogs I can't do, let alone non-sentient ones. :x On a weird side-note, I'm fine with non-sentient monsters, which probably makes me a little bit of a hypocrite. XD), and scat/watersports; I'm... okay with anthro/furry stuff but I prefer to stick to either humanoid races or monstrous ones for some reason. I don't have a tonne of experience with futa/herm, pregnancy/milking/etc. but I'm willing to write 'em if you want to see it! Anything else I think is fair game, you guys can have it as rapey or as... I don't know, more-like-dubious-consent or consenting as you'd like.

As for the form itself, you want I should make it a 'list of fetishes/situations, yes, no, or maybe', or should I leave that open for you guys to fill in on your own? The former allows you guys not to have to think quite as much and may present you with options you hadn't thought of... but then again I might miss an option that you HAD thought of. The latter is more in spirit with the 'you get what you write for' idea... I'm more prone to doing the 'have a list, answer it' bit, but I'm open to a mixture.

...I'll make up that list in a titch unless anyone has any input that they think should change things around! ^_^

eta2:

The form~

Name: (Character name goes here)
Gender: (I like the idea of starting out as male or female and, if its your thing, offering the opportunity for some herm-ifying as a sort of prize... so just 'male' or 'female' for now.)
Species: (Human, humanoid, whatever... I'm assuming that in the universe that the Egg can be found, if you're a one eyed, one horned purple people eater, you're game to play. Whatever species you are outside of the game is what you'll be on playing.)
Physical Age: (How old does your character look? Doesn't really matter if they're a 32597245932423946 year old demon/vampire/etc. ;3)
Surface Scan: (Give a physical description of your character; this helps me, you know, write decent descriptions in reply to your own. Please, if you're using a picture, write a chunk of descriptive text as well!)
Resonance Scan: (A description of personality, as well as background if you want to go that in depth. I will use a combo of 'surface scan' and 'resonance scan' to determine your base pleasure and arousal points, and any other bit that needs to be stat-ified. Better descriptions will probably give you better stats -- 'better' meaning lower or higher, depending on what you might prefer~)

Regions of Consent
(To avoid lawsuit/death by player, the makers of the Egg have provided a form to fill out so that one doesn't encounter something that they would prefer to avoid. One person's fantasy is another's nightmare, and all that!)

Situations
Situations of Non-Consent: (aka, rape. Getting or giving, for that matter)
Situations of Violence: (Fighting? Blood? Gore?)
Situations of Violence during Sex: (aka, pain and sex. Like in any section, feel free to define what's okay and not okay here. Could be as mild as BDSM punishment or 'real' violent scenes.)
Offensive or Defensive Gameplay: (Would you rather be chased and avoiding getting caught, or try to conquer/win?)
Transformations: (Care to have 'em in the course of the game? If so, anything you'd prefer, or would rather avoid? Includes Herm-like transformations or, say, monster-based ones for example. Pregnancy and body-changes that come with it are also included here.)
Genre: (Anything twig your fancy? Fantasy, sci-fi, horror, steam punk, etc. etc.... or if 'whatever', then just put 'whatever'. XD)

Opponents
Humanoid: (your general human-shaped creatures. Maybe indicate here whether you'd like to see anthros or not, here, or if only specific kinds of humanoids, those too.)
Non-Humanoid: (Tentacles~! Also, four-footed or other creatures. Let me know if there's anything that you'd avoid like, say... insectine monsters, or if there's anything specific that you'd like.)
Bosses: (Want 'em? Or maybe a normal/sub-boss/boss set up? Beating them may increase 'stats' somehow.)

Goals/Rewards
Items: (Would you like to have a game based on collecting items, or maybe puzzle pieces? Or items that help boost stats or lower those of opponents?)
Single Larger Goal or Series of Smaller Goals: ('Defeat the boss' vs. 'find 5 gems in various places to solve this puzzle' XD Probably wind up being a little more complex than that, though who knows~)
Game End: (In the event of a game over, would you like to have your data saved and start from last checkpoint? -- Would you rather continue in the same game or try a new one?)

...Let's see, that's all I can think of for now! XD

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Meep?
<So, do you want us to fill out those forms now, in this thread?>

Translation only available during quotation.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Meep?
<So, do you want us to fill out those forms now, in this thread?>

Translation only available during quotation.
XD Huh, that's a bizarre way of hiding stuff!

Ummm... you can fill them out of you want! I'm looking for feedback on if I've made too much to fill out, or if there should be more clarification. :p

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd be interested in a WP-run game... Though if 4 is enough, I'll wait my turn/sit out. I understand how much effort GMing takes. ^^; .

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I may be prone to replying more often if I've got the time and interest... seeing's how these would be one-on-one shenanigans, I'd like to make each thread with a focus on it not so much ongoing as having like... 'end of session' points where I can take a break. XD I'm not going to be too structured about it, hopefully!

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Is that a yes or no to me joining? >_>

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It's more of a "ehhhh, well, if you want to make up a character, feel free to, but if you have any thoughts/questions/concerns/bribes, I'd like 'em." :p

(I'm also not quite done the sheet. Had to run off part way through! Will be done as soon as there's no 'back after lunch' in there.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, like this?

The form~

Name: Pheonix
Species: Bio-magical Hybrid
Physical Age: 19
Surface Scan: Pheonix is the result in experiments of mixing pure magic with biological flesh. As a result, he has a fairly human body: lean, six feet/two meters tall. He has pale white skin, and his hair is a mix of shades of red and orange. Not so human, however, is the fact that he exudes a pattern of light around his body resulting in his arms, back, and hair being covered with ethereal red and orange feathers along with downy feathers covering the rest of him. These feathers have the effect of making Pheonix almost appear as though he is on fire at first glance. Stretching from his back are wings similar to the feathers in that they are partially translucent and can't be touched without the aid of magic. These wings, however, do grant him the ability to fly in areas of average or greater mana concentration. As they can only be touched by magic, the wings and feathers do not hinder non-magical weapons at all, although they are hit and damaged by magical attacks.
Resonance Scan: Constantly having his thoughts flow between the flesh and blood synapses of his brain and the ethereal construct of his magical flesh results a great deal of stress within Pheonix's mind. As a result, fractures occur often, although they do heal on their own. These fractures cause Pheonix to have a wildly erratic personality able to go from serious and foreboding at one moment to bat-shit crazy the next.

Historically, Pheonix is the result of an experiment along the lines of: hey, would it be possible to do that? Probably not, but the result should be entertaining at least. As such, his creators took human genetic material and inserted it into an artificial ovum made from pure magic before sitting it in a test tube and leaving it alone for a few day to see if anything would happen. When it did, the scientists decided to put the result in an artificial womb and wait until the child was born so that they could study it and try to get money for their discovery. Of course, the scientist were viewed as crazy, ignored, and generally not given money. As a result, seeing no use for their product, they sent Pheonix to an orphanage to let them deal with him.

Regions of Consent
(To avoid lawsuit/death by player, the makers of the Egg have provided a form to fill out so that one doesn't encounter something that they would prefer to avoid. One person's fantasy is another's nightmare, and all that!)

Situations
Situations of Non-Consent: Sure
Situations of Violence in a Sexual Context: Um, no.
Offensive or Defensive Gameplay: Both as options depending on the context
Transformations: A good thing. (Herms especially)
Opponents
Humanoid: All are generally fine, just keep them around the same size range.
Non-Humanoid: All are generally fine, restrict the number with exoskeleton's, though.
Bosses: Eh, why not.

Genre: Science Fantasy.

Goals/Rewards
Items: Items that help boost stats or lower those of opponents.
Single Larger Goal or Series of Smaller Goals: Series of smaller goals with possible overarching reason for smaller goals.
Game End: Sessions generally are one per small goal, game ends when all goals are completed. (Somewhat like if they released a Legend of Zelda game one dungeon at a time.)

Anthros: Y
Herms: Y
Male/Male: N
Female/Female: Y
Pregnancy: Y
Milking: Y
Birthing: Y
Non Consent Sex: Y
BDSM: Y
Slavery: Y
Gore or Violence: N
Animals (Sentient): Y
Animals (Non-Sentient): Y

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Mm, that's okay... though maybe I should have a question about what genre a person wants to be in. That form is pretty vague right now so the game play would wind up being pretty generic, possibly. XD Maybe a 'physical age' in the top as well so I can tell how old the characters look.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Alexis
Species: Human
Physical Age: 22
Surface Scan: tba
Resonance Scan: tba

Regions of Consent

Situations
Situations of Non-Consent: yes
Situations of Violence: yes, light (blood)
Situations of Violence during Sex: yes, light
Offensive or Defensive Gameplay: prefer defensive
Transformations: small changes okay
Genre: any

Opponents
Humanoid: any, but prefer monster-ish to anthros
Non-Humanoid: any
Bosses: okay (maybe use a boss as something to push progress? ie, very hard to beat without certain items?)

Goals/Rewards
Items: prefer goal/puzzle based items
Single Larger Goal or Series of Smaller Goals: smaller goals
Game End: start new game at game over

-------------------------------------------------------

Can't really think of anything to add off the top of my head. ;)

When I was thinking of doing a survey for a game, I was thinking of working it like a "on a scale of 1-5, how much do you like this" kind of thing. That way it would tell me how much people wanted to see something: 1 (not at all), 2 (infrequently), 3 (common), 4 (a lot), or 5 (constantly).

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Ooh, that's a good point. XD I will have to come up with a number of survey questions... I may wind up remodeling the sheet with that instead. :D (or rather, the top section would remain the same, but switching out the bottom. *nods*)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

aww remodeling what I just filled out? I answered them kind of specifically, so I hope it's not a problem
one of my summer jobs is finally over, so I'll have more time now yay and stuff

Name: Chrissie
Physical Age: 20
Surface Scan: Large shiny brown eyes, average height with a slimmer than average frame. Short black hair that hangs just below her face, not making it all the way to her shoulders. Not a large bust, but still a handful, so to speak. Dresses sort of casually, but not ratty. Clothes are usually cargo pants/shorts, generic t shirts, and the occasional hoodie, all of which are mostly wrinkly, but never dirty.
Resonance Scan: Mostly a girl of concern. She likes helping out in any way to her community. She goes out of her way to volunteer for coaching sports for children in the spring and winter, as well as run minor charity events here and there for the usual town cause. Usually very selfless, spending more time giving to others than worrying about herself, getting her into a bit trouble with school systems and quite a few social circles.

Situations
Situations of Non-Consent:
Getting raped is completely ok with me.
Situations of Violence: Nothing heavy towards the character, maybe being knocked out. But because she won't be raping back, I guess she'll have to be violent to them somehow
Situations of Violence during Sex: idk what "real" violent scenes mean but heavy bdsm is acceptable/almost preferred, biting/scratching, getting raped violently is fine. (enemies with no concern for her pleasure)
Offensive or Defensive Gameplay: Chased, but there's got to be some way of fighting back. At the very least, there is fighting to escape and then just plain running away
Transformations: Herm changes and changes to bust size are ok if temporary. Pregnancy through any means is fine too, including oviposition. (inflation if it fits) ((lol pun))
Genre: The enemies are really what matter and I don't care what influences them, one could be a space alien while the other is a magical dragon, doesn't matter to me. Though I am curious as to what steam punk means.

Opponents
Humanoid/Non-Humanoid:
anything your heart desires
Bosses: Yes please :D

Goals/Rewards
Items:
Prefer to avoid stat boosting items unless the gm figures it's needed and willing to help the character. Defeat a number of bosses with a set minimum number of enemies between them is good with me.
Single Larger Goal or Series of Smaller Goals: Defeat bosses
Game End: Maybe a story provided of how her fate would end up (like a game over screen, except fap material in this case) then get the chance to take it back from a checkpoint.

Last edited:

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

You can keep the character and stuff. XD I'm just toying around with how to start while we wait on Silth to do his thing...

Though with alla these sheets, I'm hoping to get started. :p Can always start something new if the first ones end up not making sense or something.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

K, I think I'm good with how my sheet looks and it really doesn't matter to me how and when any of it starts. I feel like a giddy school girl with no care in the world now that I'm finally fucking home for more than an hour at a time.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*high five* Hooray for relaxing for somewhat longer periods of time! XD Hope all that work was worth it!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WAS NO!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Awww well. At least now you have time to settle in and hopefully get some decent fap material. XD *cackles*

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, I see the first game is open for a player... but I think I'd like to see one run before I actually try this. But why not, making up characters is good practice for writing in general.

Name: Jennifer Lawson
Physical Age: 23
Surface Scan: Jenn is a little taller then average, and slim, with a slightly but not aggressively athletic appearance. Her hair is a deep brown and shoulder length, with a tendency to curl at the bottom. It's usually let down or in a ponytail, and very occasionally braided. Today she is wearing relatively non-descriptive clothing. A pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt over a chest that she's always thought was too small, though in reality it's very nearly average for 'natural'.
Resonance Scan: A very determined individual, Jenn isn't one to shirk responsibilities or give up because a task seems difficult or unpleasant. She tends toward the quiet side, though she's aware of this and occasionally makes an effort to correct it. While not exceptionally bright, Jenn's work ethic lead her to near the head of her class in high-school, and has pushed her through college with decent grades as a journalism student. Her biggest regret at the moment is making a bet with her room-mate, Alice, that Alice wouldn't graduate top in their class. It had seemed a sure thing, and now Jenn couldn't imagine failing to preform her forfeit - one time through the egg, with a recording of the event sent to Alice as proof.

Regions of Consent

Situations of Non-Consent: Yes.
Situations of Violence: Lets say anything short of drawing blood.
Situations of Violence during Sex: Again, anything short of drawing blood.
Offensive or Defensive Gameplay: I liked the general description of the "escape" type scenarios, so defensive.
Transformations: I avoid adding and subtracting genitalia. Monster transformations... for now lets just say 'no' but the real answer is probably more complex. Pregnancy, yes.
Genre: Pretty much whatever for background setting. As I stated earlier I kinda liked the idea of 'escape from X' where X could be wilderness, an alien planet, mystical ruins, an unfamiliar city... pretty much whatever.

Anthros: Y
Herms: N
Male/Male: N
Female/Female: Y
Pregnancy: Y
Milking: Y
Birthing: Y
Non Consent Sex: Y
BDSM: Y
Slavery: Y
Gore or Violence: N
Animals (Sentient): Y
Animals (Non-Sentient): Y

Opponents
Humanoid: Yea, sure, anything humanoid is probably fine.
Non-Humanoid: Tentacles! Also pretty much anything else.
Bosses: If the boss can be done in a balanced way, sure, but my general inclination is that it wouldn't work well to have one thing way stronger then everything else, unless there's just some clever way to beat it or something.

Goals/Rewards
Items: I would not like a game *based* on collecting items, but I wouldn't mind them as plot devices to bring my character to a particular place. Powerups and such are right out.
Single Larger Goal or Series of Smaller Goals: Probably "one large goal with several small goals along the way" is best. (Example: Escape the planet. You'll need to find a radio, survive until the satalite is overhead, and then get to a pickup point).

Game End: I think that the "egg" type game probably works best as a large number of short scenarios, so I'd say "game over = game over". But I also don't like to lose too easily, so I'd say include one or two "deus-ex-machina" extra 'lives' where the player fails but some other circumstance saves them from final defeat. Save points and/or lives seem too artificial.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

silth, does the choice m/m even apply if your character is female?