What's new

The First Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: The First Meeting

Kenshannan sighed at the sad story she was overhearing from another table. If she wasn't on a vague missions to fight the 'coming dark times' she would have immediately volunteered to assist, but she had to maintain her priorities. No paladin had enough time to save everyone, her order taught her. She elected to engage the new comer in comforting conversation. "Kobold bandits, miss? I hope the local guards can catch them. Are you all right?"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Grognak greets the new arrival as she makes her way to the quickly growing group, though as the two women talk about missing children the half orc makes his way over to them, wondering if this would turn out to be a lead on their quest. "Did I hear you right? I'm actually here on a mission with a few companions, and this could be connected to what we're setting out to stop."

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ravia sat back for awhile to enjoy her drink for abit, watching the conversations going on, she wasn't exactly sure what to say as some of the paladins seemed interested in the conversation going on at the other table, but on the other hand, it wasn't like whoever their contact was had gotten here yet, a chance to help out, and perhaps establish their presence around here, may be helpful in their task at hand, she follows Grognak to see what was going on.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Outside, Aurani sees may people she could ask for information, including a group of children.

The woman seem surprised at the towering figure approaching them, but one of them, a half-elf by her looks, answers the question: "Oh, Kitani's whelp and her gang have been gone since last night. They were headed out of the village when I saw them. Towards the old orphanage."

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Looking around, Aura spotted a group of children which might know something the adults were oblivious to. She was however sceptical if they'd openly tell her as she was not a local, not to mention being an adult despite her childish stature. However she was a bit too short to be able to pass as a human kid and instead opted to disguise herself as a travelling child staying the night in the village before approaching them to lusk out some better details. "Hey, is it true that some kids went missing in the old orphanage?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sorry, Finals coming up soon doesn't help my posting schedule at all :X.))

...The woman's expression turned sour, if not...incredibly murderous for but a split second as she heard implications that their task would be..."kobold-related". Yet, perhaps alarmingly enough, the same expression would disappear almost an instant manner as Aegis donned that all too "pleasant" smile and tone of voice.

"Yes, you did indeed hear me right. Rest assured though, I'll be fine after a wash. Though for now, I'm more concerned about this mention of missing orphans?..."

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Kenshannan shrugs. "I'm not sure. Their parents must be worried. Ask them yourself." At that, the table that Grognak, Ravia, and the chatting women are pointed at by Kenshannan. "Doesn't look like you know any more than the rest of us as to why we're here...

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Grognak crosses his rather muscular arms over his chest and frowns. "They disappeared last night? How far away is this orphanage? It may be worth checking out."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The children eye Aura suspiciously. "Who are you? We're not supposed to talk with travelers."

The woman shrugs at Grognak's question. "So it seems. The old orphanage is about half a mile down the road. You might've seen it coming here, if any of you came from north."

Status
Not open for further replies.