What's new

The Gardens

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Gardens

"Yes, well don't think that willingly submitting yourself to your punishment will make me go easy on you!" The swordswoman retorted. The only thing keeping her from breaking into a full giggling fit was how her blood rushed to her most sensitive places at the sight of the provocative pose that Nadia had settled in. The fact that the naked angel was in contact with her body only made the pale girl's condition that much more severe. Her hand wandered to the redhead's rounded bottom, rubbing her hand across the angel's flesh from the tip of her spine to one of her soft cheeks and continuing to idly caress her target. "So brace yourself, you've a rough ride ahead of you!"

Tamonten's hand pulled away from her selected target after she spoke, her fingers remaining behind for a few seconds on the surface of the redhead's skin as if they were reluctant to leave their comfortable resting place. She slowly cupped her hand once it was in the air, examining her own limb a few times as if it might have sprung some defect that could harm the angel, and then, a little hesitantly, brought it down on the meatier part of one of the angel's asscheeks.

The blow turned out to be too light. It made little noise and did little to either the pale girl's own hand or her partner's rear. Still, she didn't let it discourage her. Tamonten rubbed at the area she had, rather ineffectually, struck for a few moments before pulling her hand back for a second attempt. The next was a little bit more to her preference, though still on the light side, producing a louder clap and surely stinging Nadia's bottom. The second attempt also had the effect of exciting the pale girl. Something about her position of dominance in their play, the sound of her hand striking the woman's ass, and the way the impact made her partner's rounded ass jiggle all thrilled the possessed woman. This only made her more eager for the third attempt, so once again she rubbed at her target before bringing her hand back and giving it another try.

The third was perfect, in her own opinion. It produced the best clap without doing any real harm to the angel. She performed her little ritual of assuaging the sting without delay before changing her target to the woman's other cheek and then alternating for the spanks after that. At some point during the following blows, her blackened hand took a place on Nadia's head, running through her hair occasionally in a comforting manner, though only the angel could say whether it was taken as comforting or not given her situation. The 'punishment' continued with six more strikes after that, each at the same level of force as the third and fourth, and that's when Tamonten couldn't take it anymore. Her face was red from her arousal and her body was in an even worse way, and she wanted to take things further too badly to ignore.

"I think I'll take a little break," she proclaimed, the lust heavy in her voice as her right arm hooked in between Nadia's legs and her blackened limb moved to press down on the small of her back. Her pale hand immediately grasped at the cock she had bestowed on the redhead, beginning to stroke at the woman almost as if she was milking her like livestock. "This should help to take your mind off the sting while we wait..." she suggested as her hand slid up and down her partner's formidable rod, rousing her erection if it hadn't already been hard and ready for the swordswoman's attentions. Tamonten never even took an ounce of Nadia's soul as she manually pleasured the woman, but she did keep careful tabs on the reactions of the angel's soul and her body as she worked. While it wasn't the most creative set of affections she had ever lavished on a lover, she continued like that and kept a steady rhythm right up until the pretty redhead's orgasm was imminent.

And then she stopped. More than stopped, she had completely denied Nadia's orgasm through the same sort of power she had used to help stave off her own. Her hand pulled away from the angel's cock, a strand of precum following her fingers half of the way back to the angel's backside. "Break's over," she announced as she drew her hand back to continue. Without fanfare she began to swat the woman's ass again, alternating between cheeks as she did so while her left hand softly combed through the angel's soft, red hair. She continued with the same force that she had used previously, rubbing her target after each blow. This time it continued for another five strikes.

"Mm, my hand is starting to get sore again. I think I'll take another little break..." She announced in a promising tone as she finished rubbing the meaty part of the angel's ass that had received her fifteenth spank. She gave the cheek a little grope before her hand trailed away in order to explore Nadia's pussy. Two pale fingers ran teasingly between the woman's labia, but they only repeated their path once more before pressing into the woman's sex. With the angel already dripping from their earlier match, the two digits didn't wait to get to work, slowly pushing in and pulling out of the redhead's depths. The tips of Tamonten's fingers pressed against Nadia's vaginal walls as she began to pump the woman, consistently stimulating nerves in a way that a normal cock wasn't capable of. Once again, she didn't drain her partner's soul but simply used it as a gauge with which to determine what brought the woman the most pleasure and how close she was to her peak.

And once again, when her steady efforts had brought Nadia to the very precipice, she withdrew and denied the angel her orgasm. "Just five more," she promised, as she brought her hand back into position to deliver the last five spankings to the angel. The blows came again without any delay, Tamonten herself becoming too eager to see her out her own little plan for the redhead to wait. The five went by as the fifteen before them, and then, after a prolonged period spent rubbing both cheeks of the woman's stinging rear, a sixth came. "I just couldn't help myself." The pale swordswoman gave a lusty giggle, but following that her voice became a whisper that sounded almost pained from arousal. "Now, if you still trust me after all of that then lay on your back. I promise you'll not have a single drop of naughtiness in you when I'm done with you," she offered to the pent up angel.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I wouldn't dream of it~" Nadia cooed softly, refraining in joining in on Tamonten's giggle fit as she kept her rounded bottom upraised in preparation for the spanking that she was about to receive from the swordswoman. She shivered slightly when the initial rubbing of her soft cheeks ended as Tamonten pulled her hand away for the first time, only to be barely even phased by the first light blow despite that it landed on a fairly sensitive part of her body. "Nnnn.... Harder~" she whimpered, raising her ass higher, and the second spank caused her to whimper and squirm alongside the meaty clap and ripples across her soft flesh that the blow inspired, but still she arched her back to provide a more alluring target. The third blow as as much to Nadia's liking as it was to Tamonten's, achieving the perfect measure of both pleasure and pain, and it would be rewarded by a slight spurt of her juices mixed with more of the plant's gooey cum from her sex, as well as a small measure of precum from the cock still sticking out of her mound. Keeping up a constant stream of soft coos as the swordswoman rubbed the lingering sting out of her cheek, Nadia let out another lewd gasp when Tamonten issued a similar blow against the other cheek, and repeated the sound with each subsequent blow while nuzzling her head up into her former foe's blackened hand as it rubbed through her fiery hair.

The announcement that the swordswoman would be taking a break caused Nadia to let out a surprised murmur, but that sound turned into a moan when the fingers of Tamonten's pale hand closed around her cock, which was stone hard and leaking from the tip already. The hand pressing down on her lower back proved fairly unnecessary, as Nadia made no effort to struggle as her cock was stroked expertly, leaking enough precum onto Tamonten's fingers that she could likely feel it accumulating and use it as lubricant. While her opponent wasn't feeding on the angel's soul, which would have had Nadia rushing toward her next orgasm, she could still feel Tamonten's spirit connected to her own, and through it Nadia knew that Tamonten could feel how far from her climax she was. It proved to not be very far, and only a few moments later, just as her body was tensing in preparation to explode and her moans were rising, the pale swordswoman suddenly cut off all stimulation. Her love honey was leaking down her thighs, her cock was throbbing painfully and primed to explode at any second, and her opponent just.... Stopped. Nadia let out a moan of wanton need, the sudden denial of her orgasm infuriating in the most erotic manner imaginable, having come mere seconds before an (unnecessary) announcement of her oncoming climax.

The bombardment of spanks suddenly recommenced, but even the mixture of pain and pleasure coming forth from her rear as Tamonten bombarded it with soft blows that caused her flesh to jiggle erotically and left her skin tingling. The second round of spanking was brief, and did almost nothing to push the angel back from her climax, which Tamonten would discover immediately upon rubbing her fingers over the angel's petals, which were still literally drooling with her juices. Nadia expected more teasing, but her opponent surprised her by slipping two digits into her sopping cunny after only two teasing rubs. The angel barely kept herself from screaming out at that point, her sex clenching invitingly on Tamonten's fingers while her hips rolled backwards, both motions serving to try and drive those two fingers in deeper. It would have been pathetically easy to push Nadia over the edge at that point, but it was just as easy to keep her on that precipice without pushing her over, particularly given that she could feel the angel's soul roiling and twisting from the pleasure rushing through her.

Every pump of Tamonten's fingers drove Nadia towards the point of ecstasy, but again the crimson haired angel was denied her orgasm by the woman issuing her her "punishment." She let out a low whine as Tamonten pulled her fingers from her quivering pussy, but before she could form her protests into the begging that she was well and prepared to give, Tamonten's hand came down onto her ass again. Six more spanks later, and Tamonten had a quivering mess of angel sitting over her lap, one that just barely registered the woman's words and took several moments to actually comprehend them, much less respond to. Once she actually registered the pale woman's words and figured out her intentions, Nadia launched herself out of her lap and very nearly rolled straight onto her back, but then she paused on hands and knees. Her bottom stung harshly, but she had mostly enjoyed her "punishment" at the swordswoman's hands, and doing as Tamonten had said would mean bottoming even more.

That just wouldn't do! "You've punished me so hard~" Nadia purred, the lewd undertones in her voice obvious, but just as she appeared to speak again she suddenly lunged. Having lived with large wings for her entire life, Nadia was conscious of those of her partner when she tackled Tamonten, carefully pushing her onto her side but giving her time and opportunity to move her wings to a comfortable position. Of course, that offered Tamonten just enough opportunity to push the angel down onto her back, which she would only resist to a certain degree before ending up on her back, her cock proudly pointed skyward and awaiting whatever Tamonten wished to do to it.

Of course, if the pale swordswoman lost the contest of strength or simply opted not to resist, she would end up lying on her side, one leg lifted and with the knee hooked over the angel's shoulder, causing her to be lifted slightly off of the ground. Holding her in a position that left Tamonten all but helpless, Nadia straddled her other leg and pressed her cockhead against the possessed woman's petals. "Tamonten.... I'm afraid I've got too much naughtiness~ I don't know if you'll be able to milk all of it out of me!" she cooed, and then moaned loudly as she gave a single thrust that speared the swordswoman onto her hard, throbbing rod. As easy as it had been to fit into the woman's ass, it was even easier to fit her cock into Tamonten's pussy. In fact, the swordswoman's inner walls almost felt like they were trying to draw her in deeper, though that could easily have been her own mindless arousal speaking. "Oooooohhh ffffuck!"

Again the angel was possessed by raw physical need, being denied her orgasm while enduring the spanking and the teasing that had broken it up having practically driven her insane with arousal. As such, the angel started pounding savagely into her opponent's flower without any warm up, just as she'd done to her ass during their match. Pent up though she might be, Nadia forced herself not to come for as long as she could, resulting in her pounding into Tamonten's pussy for several minutes, the head of her cock constantly leaking precum and tapping against the part-demon's cervix while cock throbbed, and her heavy breasts jiggled energetically. Of course, even her stamina had its limits, and Nadia could only hold out for so long when she was so mindlessly horny. Hopefully she last long enough that she could bring her partner to sweet release at least once, but even if she didn't Nadia's stamina was spent.

Giving a louder moan as the only warning of her climax, Nadia gave a series of brutally quick and powerful thrusts before bottoming out into Tamonten's freshly abused cunny, the head of her cock pressing against the swordswoman's cervix. It was then that Nadia erupted like a volcano, spurting wave after wave of hot, fresh baby batter directly into her partner's womb until the woman's belly began to bloat from being so filled, this time with angel sperm instead of plant cum. She seemed to cum forever, and it would be easy for Tamonten to drain the last of the angel's strength and leave her helpless as she came if she wanted to.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The swordswoman put up an entirely unconvincing performance in pretending to resist the pent up angel's attempt at dominating their coupling. Within moments she was on her side, part of her leg dangling over the angel's shoulder, and her pussy an easy target for the redhead's huge cock, with an expression of lust so blatant on her face that it wasn't so much an invitation as it was a demand that Nadia give the possessed girl everything she had. "Oh no," she lamented without any genuine sense of concern, even as her blackened hand wrestled its way out from under her body enough to begin to tweak and pinch at one of her own painfully stiff nipples. "I've been overpowered by such a lusty beast, whatever shall I do?"

"Nnnf," she bit her lip as Nadia speared into her womanhood, finding that it was already dripping wet for her with Tamonten's excitement. The pale woman's cunt clenched around the large invader. The angel's lust-driven and rough pounding away at her depths quickly began to send tingles of pleasure through the woman's already aroused body, and the act was made all the more pleasurable at the sight of how her earlier teasing had driven the angel out of control and into an animalistic passion. "Harder!" She cried out without a second thought, simply curious to see how much more of a pounding she could elicit from the woman.

But as her own sense of pleasure heightened and she felt herself beginning to build toward an orgasm, it quickly became apparent that Nadia wouldn't last long enough to get her there without a bit of assistance. And yet, assistance wasn't what Tamonten offered. Instead, she did everything in her power to urge the redhead on. She couldn't thrust back into the angel's thrusts very well given her position, so she used her voice. Not exactly experienced in the trade, she gave her best effort at the naughtiest talk she could think of while an angel half-insane with lust was trying to fuck her through the dirt.

"Nng," she moaned as she adopted an expression that made her look near comatose with pleasure, the lewdest that she could consciously muster. "Fuck me harder," she didn't speak so much as moan. "I lied, I'm every bit as much of a naughty girl as you. Punish me for it. Fuck me until I can't walk straight, then cum in me until my belly is as round with your seed as it was with the plants, then clean yourself off with my mouth and do it again!" Her pale hand darted to her clit as she spoke, beginning to rub at the sensitive nub in order to speed her own orgasm along.

Her true goal, of course, had been to rush Nadia into finishing more than achieving an orgasm of her own. The reason why would become apparent as when the angel did reach her peak, she would find that she couldn't cross it. Using the tendrils of her spirit wrapped around the angel's, Tamonten simply stopped her from cumming. All she could do was madly thrust into the swordswoman's tight, wet cunny at the very precipice of an orgasm that she couldn't have. "Nice girls with cocks finish last," the pale girl cooed tauntingly. "You can come when I do," she added with a wink.

True to her word, if Nadia continued then so would Tamonten, continuing to rub her own clit and grope her own breast to make things move along just a little faster for the already pent up angel. It wasn't more than a minute later that she achieved her own release. As the pale girl savored the pleasure, however, she didn't immediately let her grip on Nadia's soul loose, and instead forced the angel to endure the feeling of her pussy squeezing and milking her already abused shaft while Tamonten rode out her orgasm. Only after that did the possessed woman finally allow Nadia her release... with predictable results.

Angelic seed filled Tamonten's womb to the brim, forcing her warped body to stretch until she looked pregnant. Even her supernaturally adaptive belly wasn't enough to contain it all, and some of Nadia's cum spurted out from inside the pale girl's pussy, making a mess of everything in its path. The redhead's orgasm wasn't to be the finale, however, as the possessed swordswoman chose the opportunity presented by Nadia's powerful orgasm to drain the angel of her energy. The redhead was left helpless and limp in the aftermath of her climax, at which point the white-haired girl simply pushed her away and onto her back.

But it would turn out that there weren't any other punishments or sinister things in mind, as Tamonten, with some difficulty due to the roundness of her belly, repositioned so that her head was between Nadia's legs. She immediately began to lick at the woman's thighs, cleaning her of the cum and the swordswoman's own juices, and moved in a teasing pattern up to her cock, swallowing as she went. When she came to the angel's conjured manhood, she dropped her lips down it and sucked the juices away, then pulled off and licked at the lowermost parts of the shaft which were harder for her to take in her mouth. She did all of this before promptly dismissing it, although it was anything but a wasted effort in her opinion.

"Twice in one day. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're fond of this look on me," Tamonten suddenly announced as she patted her rounded stomach, still draining from its latest injection of supernatural cum. "But that was fun," she said as she turned her attention on Nadia's face instead of the angel's other parts. "Were I a person of less self control, I think I could spend all week punishing you. I ought to conjure one for myself and give you a taste of your own medicine, too." But instead of doing that, the swordswoman crawled up to redhead's side and collapsed beside her. She quickly flopped onto her back and folded her hands behind her head. "But maybe a little rest to regain your energy and then getting out of here would be a better idea. For now, of course. No promises if we remain around each other," she added with a wink.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hard as she'd been going at the pale swordswoman speared onto her cock, Tamonten's demand for her to go harder drove Nadia to even greater lengths of fury, causing her to practically pound her right into the ground. Cheesy as it was, the dirty talk that followed managed to spur the angel on even harder, to the point that she had to grab Tamonten's shoulder in order to steady herself... Thus allowing her to fuck the demon-possessed warrior all the harder, to the point that at least a bit of pain was joining the pleasure despite the ample lubrication provided by her opponent's clenching pussy. The angel was certainly trying her hardest to fulfill the swordswoman's lewd demand by that point, and with every passing second Nadia felt herself growing closer and closer to the release that she'd been denied for so terribly long.

And then, right when she was there, when the horrible knot of pressure was going to burst.... She didn't. She wanted to cum. She had to cum. Her body was shaking uncontrollably, every thrust making her ache with raw need for the release that, for some reason, would not come. She was too deeply possessed by her lust to make the connection immediately, but Tamonten's cooed taunt sunk in after a few more fruitless moments of trying to get off, and then Nadia let out a frustrated howl and threw away what little resistance she had left. It would be something of a stretch to call her rapid, savage thrusts sex, but Nadia was not without tricks of her own. Locked from her climax, the angel could do nothing but try and force her opponent to join her, and so she guided the savagery of her thrusts such that her massive, steel-hard member was hitting the demonic swordswoman's sweet spots over and over, trying to push Tamonten towards release almost purely so that she could find her own.

It didn't take the swordswoman long, and as she felt her partner's inner walls contracting around her length Nadia expect to find release. She was disappointed. "Please!" the angel begged to her opponent, seemingly oblivious that she'd likely not hear a word while in the throes of her own orgasm courtesy of the rapid thrusts that Nadia simply continued doing, her body practically on autopilot. "Please let me cum! I need it!" she whimpered, her pathetic voice a pure reversal of the savagery with which she was pounding into Tamonten's body. Feeling the swordswoman's tight folds squeezing her, trying to milk out the cum that she so desperately wanted to surrender to it, was an all new level of pleasure hell.

Thankfully, it wasn't one that Nadia needed to endure for long, as the very moment that Tamonten released her spiritual hold on the angel's orgasm followed shortly after coming down from the peak that the angel had driven her to. Nadia's cock erupted into the swordswoman's depths immediately, three powerful spurts equal to a normal man's release making up only her pre-orgasm ejaculation, giving Tamonten an idea of what she was in for. Of course, the demonic women chose then to finish draining her spirit, and the added pleasure of that sealed it for the angel; her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, and her cock started releasing a constant stream of thick, boiling hot cum deep into Tamonten's body. Sometime during ballooning her partner's stomach Nadia's flip switched, releasing even thicker cum and ensuring that the only thing that could keep her from conceiving Nadia's child right then and there was the magic employed by the island's ruler. Wave after wave of angelic spunk just kept on coming, until the pressure was simply too much for her partner's belly and it began pouring out around her cock, spraying her crotch and thighs with the mixture of her partner's love honey and her own potent juices.

It was difficult for Nadia to tell how long she orgasmed for, mostly because she was only semiconscious through the waves of stimulation sweeping over her body, but when she did come down it was pitiably easy for Tamonten to push the angel down onto her back. Nadia flopped over, her legs unfolding after a few seconds of natural spasming while Tamonten allowed her pussy to drain of her fluids, and then promptly crawled up between the comatose angel's legs with her belly still fairly rounded with spunk. Her eyes shot open at the first feeling of Tamonten's tongue, and as exhausted as she was Nadia still let out a low groan as the swordswoman drew near to her cock, which was still standing at full attention. Nadia watched with wide eyes as her dick was retaken into the warm depths of Tamonten's mouth, pleasure filling her body again as her cock was cleaned, but it proved somewhat premature on Tamonten's part. Still hypersensitive and sitting on the edge thanks to the earlier forced denial of her climax, Nadia was still incredibly pent up. As such, the moment that Tamonten had her as deep as she could take the redhead's swollen cock, Nadia's eyes rolled up into the back of her head again, and she spasmed and suddenly lunged up and gripped the top of her partner's head while her dick did another round of rapid jumps, spurting waves of thick, hot cum down the pale woman's throat as she experienced another fairly powerful orgasm.

Coming down from that one had Nadia flopping down again, her cock still giving the occasional twitch and burst of seed, which would continue until Tamonten had finished cleaning up the organ and dismissed it. It was then that Nadia let out a deep groan, unable to laugh at the swordswoman's joke about the state of her belly, but after a moment she did reply; "That first time was the plant.... Mostly." Spent as she was, Nadia couldn't help but issue a nod of agreement when Tamonten surmised her feelings of their post-battle encounter, though the suggestion that they keep going for a week, and that she'd like to conjure a cock of her own caused the angel to moan lewdly and twitch, her legs parting about as far as they'd go in her exhausted state. "Nnnnn.... Don't.... Joke about that...." she murmured tiredly while her opponent crawled up beside her and laid down, at which point she conjured the last of her energy and rolled over, one wing underneath her while the other and an arm draped over the other woman's chest. Exhausted though she might be, Nadia still managed to lean up and nuzzle into Tamonten's neck, and in a low, lustful purr said; "If you did that to me, I'd never leave you alone~ You'd have to punish me constantly!" Laying her head onto the pale woman's shoulder, Nadia's eyes flitted closed as she gave up the battle for consciousness, only mumbling a quick reply to her opponent's suggestion; "Probably.... A good idea...."