What's new

The Hentai Section, Out-of-Context (And other shit I see around the forums)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
After moderating for nearly a decade, I've become pretty jaded to a lot of posts in the H-Section. Because of that, and the way I moderate, I look at nearly all posts out-of-context to be objective as possible. This leads to me reading a lot of semi-amusing sentences because of some of the absurd things people say when talking about H-games. Here're some recent ones:

I also sometimes run into very silly situations. While I'd never post private conversations, you guys do some really dumb stuff.

I had a bunch more of these screenshots, but apparently they've been lost to the sands of time (And puush's limited image history). I'm also quickly realizing this place is going to be the death of me, if I'm finding shit like this funny now.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I cut the post down because that was my favorite part. This is the full thing.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I laughed for nearly 5 minutes the second time that report came back from the closed section.

At least we've managed to get most people to realize that save requests or just plain posting links isn't against the rules, those reports were getting pretty bothersome.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
This thread has been amusing
I appreciate the effort that goes into moderating and dealing witht hese things