What's new

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: "I wish" thread

I wish I had more energy, to do stuff like dance, be hyper, and get damsel quest 3 finished sooner...

used to go on dance mat games fairly often, now i can't walk for ten minutes without wanting to go home
Could be depression, you just need a stress reliever. Exercising continuously helps, also decreasing your tolerance to insulin can make your energy when you eat something stronger.

I wish I have more time to sleep.

Kamos999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish.... my wife have bigger boobs :D

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish I could put a person's bullshit in a giant spiky pill and shove it WAY down their throat.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The "I wish" thread

I wish college was free like high school. To bad it devolve to a business than a "good" for the growth of humanity type of thing.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish college was free like high school. To bad it devolve to a business than a "good" for the growth of humanity type of thing.
It is a shame, but could always go to Scandinavian and some European ones, apparently only pay for your room and board. At least, that's what I've heard...

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

It is a shame, but could always go to Scandinavian and some European ones, apparently only pay for your room and board. At least, that's what I've heard...
Lucky I get finical aid, but I never get anything less that an b, I need my 4 year. The second you get less that a C your screwed.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, you mean like your grants and/or scholarships? Nice that you're getting money for it anyway, US tuition costs are insane :/

Kinda annoying though that there aren't more grants spread out through the student population, wish they'd reduce the fees overall :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

lol, financial aid is a grant you get for being poor. (I got it too, btw poor in America is anything below rich).

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Germany for example uses a free classes system plus a loans if you can't afford a place to live at and etc, a la: 'get half for free, pay back the other half when you're 35' model, with caps that prevent excess debt and a discount if you pay all at once immediatly.

Though every college system at least somewhat forces you to buy pointless books, well, if you want to study something that actually earns you money later.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But hey, that small grant will sure help with your $30k-50k education, pay that off in a year or two and not keep us all even poorer, right? Right...? oO_Oo

Germany for example uses a free classes system plus a loans if you can't afford a place to live at and etc, a la: 'get half for free, pay back the other half when you're 35' model, with caps that prevent excess debt and a discount if you pay all at once immediatly.

Though every college system at least somewhat forces you to buy pointless books, well, if you want to study something that actually earns you money later.
Well, think I know where I'll be finishing my education now :D. And so far avoided buying most of our books, kudos to the classmate sharing networks :3

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish macs weren't pieces of shit.

Soupy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish my car speakers actually worked.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish the price of everything would decrease.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish i could find the time to keep up with and play the 15 games i back on patreon.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wish spectrum's customer service would stop being a piece of horse caca.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's fairly similar in Scandinavia, though of course there are differences between the countries. It's theoretically possible to not take any loans at all, just survive by working on the side, but it's going to dig into your study time, so most take at least a limited loan. As long as you are passing, part of the loan (not half though) is transformed into a stipend.

I only paid about 70 bucks every semester for the *actual* university attendance fee, and that's honestly mostly to weed out people who are completely insincere or something. The loan went to paying for rent (universities don't usually have dorms, but there are semi-public companies operating student villages where the rent price is capped to be affordable and available only to students of that city) food, and books. And beer, obviously.

The idea is that you pay back the cost of your education later in life through taxes. (or, if you want to look at it differently, you are paying for the education of the coming generation, so a carpenter or electrician who didn't study is paying for potentially their children or something, as it were).

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Must be nice to live in a country that's not trying to financially enslave you...

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

I wish I could live off the grid, being in society gets exhausting sometimes.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish I could live off the grid, being in society gets exhausting sometimes.
You wouldn't make it a week without the internet.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score

You wouldn't make it a week without the internet.
Shut your whore mouth, I bet you can't last a week without writing pron or thinking about it. :p