What's new

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Phhhhhhhhht

Jeans are old, shorts are the new thing now.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Phhhhhhhhht

Jeans are old, shorts are the new thing now.
I'll raise you with:
-J̴̖̺̖̫͚̤͕O҉͕͇̠̣̦̦R̢̺̬͎T̟̭̥̼̮͉͢S̼̬
̭̮̞̝͖ͅ

and
-J͉̜͍EG͕̞̠̦̣͟G̨͕I̺͖N҉G̟S͍
̦͎̯̕

And in the spirit of Un͢go̧d͝ly e̋͑ͯͯ́̚͢l̍ͥͫ͑̇ͫ̀́d̀̃́̍͂ͨr̍̊̒ͧ́͢ḯ̉ͬ͑t̡̛͐͑ͦͧ̈́̐̍͐c̸ͦ̍̆͂̐ͧ͑̀h̨ͧ̽̇̓̈́͘ a̠̻̬̪̝̗̳̫̼͍̫̰͈͖̳ͣ̈ͥ̉͒͋̄ͧͭ̒ͮͫͧ̽͛͑̋̈ͤ͘͡b̵͔̣͍͈̰̜͉͕͚̒͛̂͋̐̑́͊̈́ͬ̊͆ͮͧ͜ö̶̈́̒ͭͦ҉̯͓͔̭̭̳͎̫̖̱̰̱̹̙̜̩̦͡ḿͦ͛̒͟҉̵̩̤̬̹̬͇̗̝̟̞̟̺͖͢i̷̖̹̜̞̻̠̦̹̠͍̱̳̻̘̳̭̬̮̓ͨ̀ͫ̄͌̋̍͒́ͫͥͧ̃͗ͨ̓͢͡͝ͅn̞̥̠̦̭̼̩̯̫͍̹̤̽̑̔ͬ̕͟͡aͧ̄̐ͪ̒͊̈̃͆̔̆͑͌̌̎̊ͭ͊͏͘͏̵̫͚͚̱̖̟̩̻̪͔̤͎̹̦͕tͭ̌̋̇̚͡҉̱̭͔͖̯͔̲̜͎̪̰̖͕̠̟͈̺i̶̶͇̯̟̲̺̞̬̦̭̋ͨͣ̊͜͟͠ͅͅŏ̧͕̘͕̖̭̻̱̥͔̫̘ͣ͆̍̒̂̽̃͋̆ͧ̔̾̋͗͆́͘͜ͅͅn͚̩̥̼̩̺̰ͩͬ͐̍̓̓̔ͥ̇̇ͤ̀͜͜͜ŝ̸̻̣͔̻̣̜̥̖̜̺̻͎̭̼͖̰̑̋ͬ̃̅̎͛͂̽̽ͮ͊͠ͅ

jorts-jeggings-i-guess-we-should-have-expected-joots-skinny-14015475.png

what-has-science-done-34557295.png

We are all very, so very fucked.
Screenshot 2018-12-17 02.50.23.png

Last edited:

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
- Different hairstyle
- Different eyes
- MC acts like a fag
I am triggered, offended and so on. I am going to send a very angry tweet and complain on tumblr.
Tumblr has Oath now, meaning anything mature or adult related is frowned upon.
General hatespeech and misandry is of course well within tumblr's guidelines so unless you have your antifa / bluhair clubcard, don't expect to get anything done :p

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Everyone has a
- Different hairstyle
- Different eyes
- MC acts like a fag
I am triggered, offended and so on. I am going to send a very angry tweet and complain on tumblr.
Why don't you admit I'm right?

I mean why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this topic? Nothing. It has nothing to do with this topic! It does not make sense! Read carefully. I'm defending some point I made, and I'm writing about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? No, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're about to type a reply, does it make sense? No! It does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must admit it! That's all.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Everyone has a

Why don't you admit I'm right?

I mean why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this topic? Nothing. It has nothing to do with this topic! It does not make sense! Read carefully. I'm defending some point I made, and I'm writing about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? No, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're about to type a reply, does it make sense? No! It does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must admit it! That's all.
That wookiee example kind of hit close to the home xD
I am not joking, it made too much sense, I am confused.