What's new

The Oil Arena

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Oil Arena

"Don't think of it as another match." With the girl laying limp against her own chest Alex enjoyed those soft little moans. It encouraged her to continue exploring the girl's body, her hands working tightening circles around those modest mounds of flesh until she was lightly rubbing Alice's nipples with her palms. "Think of it as an additional rule. The victor is she who satisfies her opponent twice." The dragon's fingers spread enough to give the shadowmancer's peaks room to get caught and lightly tugged as they brushed a little more forcefully her sensitive flesh, and after a couple passes those same fingers trapped and twisted around them, the slick oil keeping Alex from causing any harm as she continued to play. "This way we can still use this wonderful oil."

A few moments later Alex's left hand slipped down over the girl's body, but this time it dove straight for the juncture between her legs. A couple swipes on an exposed thigh gently nudged those legs to fully part, and a moment later those fingers started to dance over Alice's untouched folds. They played with her netherlips, a light massage giving way to a couple teasing rounds around the girl's clit before the dove back down and parted her sex. The middle finger started circling the now exposed opening, and though she came closer the more she lingered Alex had yet to truly enter her. "Alice..." Both hands continued to work in tandem, the right massaging the girl's chest while the left teased her more intimate flesh, but they both slowed a bit to give the girl a chance to think a little more clearly. "I won't force you to sacrifice your purity, but in this place I doubt you'll be able to keep it for long." Alex's tail rose into view, and it was bathed in the oil, drops of it loosely clinging to her scales as the tail curled and came to rest poised at Alice's entrance. "I can't promise that I'll be the most gentle, but I will show you the utmost respect. Will you give yourself to me?"

Stat Sheet

More foreplay
Foreplay: 2d4 + 10 + 8
Grapple: d20 + 43

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats at start of turn
Alex: HP = 35/57, PP= 37/44, EP = 67, Status = Grappled
Alice: HP = 33/37, PP = 28/45, EP = 4/108, Status = Grappled

Rolls
Initiative: Alex gets 2, Alice gets 5
Not that it matters

Grapple: Not resisted
Foreplay: 1 + 2 + 10 + 8 - 12 + 4 = 13 PP.
Damage: 5 + 2 = 7 damage.

Stats at end of turn
Alice: HP = 26/37, PP = 15/45, EP = 4/108, Status = Grappled

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alice listened as Alex slowly rubbed around her breasts, finally brushing against her stiff nipples with her palms. The frail girl let out a slightly louder sound of pleasure as her sensitive flesh was stimulated, though she finally got out "that’s… acceptable, then" between her moans. The dragon’s attentions only got more effective as she got more forceful, the oil allowing her to twist and squeeze at Alice’s nipples without causing her pain. The blind girl tried to pay attention to Alex’s technique even as she took in the pleasure, in part due to the hope that she might later use it against the dragon, in part for her own future use; it was never nearly this good when she touched herself. "It is… quite nice… this oil."

Soon enough Alex ran one of her hands down Alice’s stomach, quickly heading for her bare crotch. The blind girl willingly parted her legs after a few gentle swats at her inner thighs, once again holding her breath in anticipation of the touch to come. She didn’t have to wait long, and she exhaled sharply as the dragon began to play with her lower lips, gently massaging them for a bit before teasingly running a finger around her clit, making a few passes and drawing a louder, more lewd moan out of the frail girl. Alex’s fingers then spread her labia, a finger circling her unused passage for a bit before slowing down, and then the dragon began to speak to her. At first Alice was confused, not quite sure what she was going on about, as her unseeing eyes gazed ahead towards the tail that was ready to enter her. "My purity? What would you use to…" she started, before she began to squirm a little again, a slight look of panic crossing her face. "You mean… you want to put your… your tail… inside me…?" she asked, a bit fearful. "Isn’t it… scaly?" Her breathing was quick and heavy as she thought about it. "I… I don’t doubt that there are things on this island that would be very rough with me…" she said, then biting her lip and pausing a while before finally saying "alright. Take me. Just… please, try your best not to make this hurt more than it needs to." The blind girl tried her best to relax again, but she was clearly a little bit on edge as she waited anxiously for Alex to take her virginity.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With an answer given Alex turned her attention back to the girl's body. The one hand continued to play with the blind woman's chest, and it switched from peak to peak to give them both the attention they deserved as her fingers pinched and tweaked those nipples to full attention. The other hand continued its work on her mound, a pair of fingers spreading her lips wide so a third could play with her sensitive inner flesh before it returned to caressing her crown.

With every passing second Alex poured more pleasure into that tiny body, and just when it was nearly ready to burst she finally put her tail to use. The fingers at the girl's sex pried her open once more, only this time they pulled until she was obscenely exposed before Alex thrust in one quick motion. She felt the resistance breaking as her tail worked itself further inside, the oil that covered it easing its entry, and as it entered Alice would feel those scales she feared brushing against her untouched inner walls. A slight roughness could be felt as the dragon's tail plunged itself deeper, but otherwise it was a relative smooth thing that stretched her more and more the further it dove.

Only when the girl was nearly filled did Alex finally stop, and once she was there she let herself rest before her hands rose back to her opponent's modest chest. A couple moments were taken to get herself coordinated, but once she felt she was ready the dragon started to move once more. Her tail stayed buried as it was, not an inch pulling out or pushing in to allow Alice to adjust to her lost virginity. Instead the end began to oscillate, the tip and some of its length rotating within the girl and pressing against her sensitive flesh. It brushed against untouched regions, the oil that covered it now being massaged into her soft inner walls, and as the internal massage continued Alex's fingers mimicked the motion by drawing tight little circles around each of the blind girl's nipples. The warrior had noticed how her opponent enjoyed having her breasts played with, and with her fingers dancing as they were she knew it wouldn't be long before the girl finally found release.

Stat Sheet

Penetration
Penetration: 2d8 + 13 + 8

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Alice: HP = 26/37, PP = 15/45, EP = 4/108, Status = Grappled
Rolls!
Initiative: Yeah, whatever.

Grapple: Unopposed.
Pleasure: 15 + 13 + 8 + 4 - 12 = 28. Orgasm.
Damage: 7.

Alexandra successfully smuts a blind girl (and I think wins as a result?)!
Stats, round end
Alice: HP = 26/37, PP = 45, EP = 4/108, Status = Grappled, Stunned by Orgasm

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Smutty smutty smut.

When Alice finished answering she braced herself, expecting to be penetrated immediately afterward, though instead she felt Alex’s right hand resume groping her chest in earnest, rubbing and squeezing each small mound before giving the nipple a pinch, tweaking it between her fingers, and then moving to the other breast to repeat the attentions evenly. The dragon’s left hand continued to spread the blind girl’s lower lips, a finger gently tracing her virgin opening for a while before shifting its focus to rubbing and teasing her clit, drawing ever louder moans out of Alice. Her frail body, which had been tensed as she worried about the coming penetration, slowly relaxed again under her opponent’s pleasurable touch.

Alice could feel her pleasure building towards a peak quickly, much more quickly than she could manage on her own, and she almost forgot about the promised penetration until Alex spread her lower lips wide in preparation. It was lucky the blind girl had dismissed her shadow creature, because she likely would have been somewhat embarrassed if she had known just how lewdly she was being presented, though she also would probably have been much more tense as she noted the tail hovering just in front of her waiting sex. Then, in one quick motion, the dragon took Alice’s virginity, thrusting deeper into the frail girl than anything ever had before in an instant. She let out a loud cry of pain as the tail tore through her hymen, though a combination of the oil and the copious amounts of her own natural lubrication eased the entry as much as it could have. As the tail worked deeper into her she whimpered quietly, feeling the somewhat rough scales of the tail rubbing against her insides, though thankfully the oil had softened the thing a bit. The deeper the tail got, the wider it got, stretching Alice out, and she could do little more than make quiet noises of pain at first.

Finally the blind girl was stuffed almost as full as she could have been, and Alex stopped, pausing to allow Alice to adjust, the dragon’s hands moving up to come to rest on her bust. The frail girl’s own hands came up to meet the strong ones cupping her breasts, not to stop them, instead just wanting the touch as she adjusted to the feeling of something so long and thick inside of her, a small bit of blood trickling down Alex’s scales. After a few moments of peace the blind girl quietly said "I’m… alright now… please continue." Soon afterward Alice felt the tail start to rotate inside her rather than thrusting, the slightly rough scales stimulating her in the deepest regions of her insides. Though the texture was rough, the blind girl quickly acclimated to it, helped not a little by the fact that it was rubbing up against sensitive spots she hadn’t even known she had, soon building back the pleasure that had receded a bit when she had been penetrated. As the tail continued rubbing and twirling inside of her, Alex’s hands started working again, fingers gently tracing circles around Alice’s hard nipples, and the blind girl let her hands fall away again so as not to impede the dragon’s work. She was very effective at that work, and soon Alice was moaning again, softly at first, but quickly growing louder as she was stimulated.

The blind girl’s face and chest flushed bright red, her body again tensing up tightly as she got closer and closer to the edge. "Yes… yes, a little… a little more…" she muttered out between moans, her body growing even more tense before finally releasing all of it in a moment, her back arching as much as she was allowed as she let out a loud, incoherent cry of sheer bliss as she came at the hands of another for the first time. Alex would be able to feel the girl’s inner walls clamping down hard on her tail, contracting rhythmically in a vain attempt to milk the length inside her. Slowly Alice came down from her high, panting a little as one of her hands came back up to touch one of Alex’s, stroking it softly as she waited for the dragon to pull out of her. "That was… very good. It didn’t hurt nearly as badly as I was expecting. I’m glad I happened to run across you first in this place" she said, genuinely happy as she basked in the afterglow of her orgasm. "So now what? Again?" she asked, assuming that they would begin round two of their match once she had recovered more fully.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Every little sound encouraged Alex further. The soft gasps, the growing moans, the lewd little sounds her tail made as it stirred the girl's core, they all told the dragon that she was doing something right as she felt Alice starting to tense and tighten. When her climax finally struck Alex could feel as much as hear it, that wound body arching against her own and pressing against her hands as she soon felt those inner walls rhythmically pulsing against the length of her tail. With the girl in the throes of her orgasm Alex tightened her grip on Alice's chest. Her fingers squeezed and kneaded the pliant flesh and kept her tail rotating as the blind woman rode out her pleasure, and once she finally came down from that sexual high Alex finally released her. The tail withdrew slowly, every inch dragging across her sensitive spots before it finally pulled free, and her her arms wrapped around the girl's torso to simply hold her and give her time to recover.

As she held Alice close and heard the praise that soon followed Alex couldn't help but hug the girl even tighter. It was a little odd how she was quickly getting so attached to the frail little human, but she paid that oddity no more than a few seconds worth of her time. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I'm not exactly the most versed when it comes to technique, so I was a little worried I would make a mistake." A silenced lingered between them as Alice took the time to bask in her afterglow, but the question that eventually popped up made the dragon grin. "Round 2 does sound about right. I believe this is where you get to take your vengeance, yes?" Alice wouldn't need to see to know that her opponent had a coy smile plastered across her face.

Shift Clothes on self if my earlier attempt didn't count, and I'd like to drop sexual resistance to Resist/3 if possible.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alice let out a few soft moans as the tail slowly withdrew from her, continuing to stimulate her sensitive inner walls all the while. As she came down, Alex held her close in a warm embrace, which made the blind girl feel all the better about what had just happened. "Heh, my vengeance indeed" Alice replied, getting up slowly and shaking her panties off her leg and into the oil, leaving herself completely naked. "Let's see if I can't do a little more with less this time" she said, summoning her shadowy pet again and thinking for a moment. She had tried to note the dragon's strength properly, and now she pondered just how much energy she would have to put into her armor to compete without tiring herself out so quickly. "Come at me whenever you're ready" she called out, waiting for Alex to grab her before activating her armor, wanting to conserve every moment she could.

I assume I'll be allowed to regain my EP. 4 EP thrown away for RP purposes, forfeit initiative roll, Dark Armor where X = 12 so that Alice's grapple is 40 once she's grappled.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Alice rising and kicking her panties off so they started to slowly sink into they were bathed in Alex felt she had to do the same. The loose top was tossed to the side, and her skirt followed quickly. As she stood and watched the haphazard pet manifest once again the dragon was a little confused, but then she heard the challenge. While she had hoped that they both could have used the pretense of a match to simply enjoy each other's company for a little longer she simply ignore what was said. The girl wished to test herself. Who was she to deny such a request.

Alex didn't waste a second in answering, and with relatively no effort at all she was already within striking distance. Her hands spread out and dove, one going for the young girl's shoulder while the other landed on her side. The girl was captured, but now that she was so near even Alex's rather dull spiritual senses could feel the shadows gathering around around Alice's held form. They began to lock to her frame, some of them even reaching out to take hold of the dragon's extended arms, and though her grip had been weak at first she was soon having to put her effort into keeping her control. "I'd say we're just about evenly matched." This could get interesting.

Stat Sheet

Grapple

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alice didn't flinch as Alex closed the gap between them, though she followed the dragon's motions with her useless eyes thanks to commentary from her shadow pet, heard only in her mind. One of the dragon's strong hands grabbed her shoulder, the other her side, though the grip was fairly weak so as not to hurt the frail girl. Soon, however, the shadows curled and twisted up her legs, again strengthening to thin limbs, before wrapping around her waist and chest. This time the dark armor was a little more thin, and covered less of her body, though a few tendrils still reached out to wrap around Alex's arms. "I hope so" she replied, smiling as she reached out for the dragon's chest, looking to replicate some of her pleasurable techniques on herself.

Attempt foreplay

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she struggled to maintain dominance the shadows slowly wrapping themselves around Alex's limbs did well to keep her efforts at bay. The hand on Alice's side tried to lift and slide across her exposed front to grope that sensitive chest of hers once more, but that arm was held and restricted leaving Alex nearly open for Alice to claim some bit of victory. So instead of some light fondling the dragoness pulled the girl closer. She did her best to keep her opponent off balance, and once the distance closed Alex would actually lift the girl into an embrace, her mouth falling to capture the blind woman's lips in a kiss, and while she was distracted with that a hand would snake around to her back and lightly grip the naked girl's rear.

Stat Sheet

Foreplay

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Alex: HP = 57, PP= 44, EP = 67, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Voluntary Pleasure Resistance Drop = 8
Alice: HP = 37, PP = 45, EP = 92/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12
Rolls!
Initiative: Alex = 10, Alice = 7.

Alex's Grapple: 10 + 43 = 53 vs 41 = 1 + 4 + 36. Alex wins.
Pleasure: 4 + 10 + 8 + 4 - 12 = 14.
Damage: 6

Alice's Grapple: 10 + 4 + 36 = 50 vs 62 = 19 + 43. Alex wins.
Stats, round end
Alex: HP = 57, PP= 44, EP = 67, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Voluntary Pleasure Resistance Drop = 8
Alice: HP = 37, PP = 31/45, EP = 80/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alice was surprised when Alex pulled her close, her hands missing their target and coming to rest on the dragon's stomach instead; her armor's shadowy tendrils hadn't been prepared for such an action, and made no attempt to stop it. Soon enough the blind girl had actually been lifted slightly off her feet, and Alex's lips met hers, engaging the frail girl in her first real kiss. For a moment Alice lost all focus as she meekly accepted the attention, allowing the dragon to reach around and grab what she could of the blind girl's slim ass. That seemed to get her attention again, and while she tried to return the kiss a little bit more actively she tried to move her hands up to grope the dragon, going with her initial plan.

foreplay

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Alice practically melting into the embrace Alex let the kiss start out slow. Her lips parted slightly as they found their willing victim, but as that wandering hand gripped the girl's svelte rear and spurned her into action the dragon welcomed Alice's desire to deepen their embrace. Her mouth opened to allow their lips to lock against each other, and a moment later her tongue eased itself forward to taste the blind woman and encourage her to taste the dragon in return. The hand at Alice's ass started to grope and knead in turn, and with every motion those fingers worked further and further down until they were starting to tease the very boundaries of her sex.

But they also found another point of interest, and it made the warrior remember her night with Pale. When the vampire had stuck the finger in Alex's ass it was a surprise at how wonderful it actually felt, and she wondered if Alice would feel the same way. So she tested the waters, one oil-slick digit running its pad through the crack of the girl's ass and gently rubbing against the little hole it found. She wasn't about to dive in just yet, but if the girl enjoyed it...

Stat Sheet

Foreplay

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Alice: HP = 37, PP = 31/45, EP = 80/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12
Rolls
Initiative: Alex = 15, Alice = 7

Forgot the resistance damage from last time. Adding it in this time.

Alex's Grapple: 19 + 43 = 62 vs 57 = 17 + 4 + 36. Alex wins.
Pleasure: 6 + 10 + 8 + 4 - 12 = 16
Damage: 7

Alice's Grapple: 1 + 4 + 36 = 41 vs 50 = 7 + 43. Alex wins.
Stats, round end
Alice: HP = 24/37, PP = 15/45, EP = 68/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Alex became more assertive with the kiss, Alice tried to follow, though she wasn't quite sure what to do in this case. Noting the dragon's use of her tongue, the blind girl tried to use hers as well, rubbing it against the intruder and trying to poke into her opponent's own mouth. In the meantime she felt Alex's hand grope and massage her backside, slowly moving down until she could feel a finger tracing along her nether lips. Of course, she also felt another finger running up her asscrack, running a gentle circle around her pucker. Alice let out a gasp into the dragon's mouth, once again distracted from her attempt to play with her opponent's chest. While it didn't feel bad, it worried her a bit for a moment, though she soon relaxed; Alex hadn't done anything to her that she hadn't enjoyed yet, after all. She decided not to worry about it, trying not to be phased by what the dragon did to her, instead focusing on finally pleasuring her partner, her hands grasping for her chest again.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This girl was so sensitive... Even amid her struggling the slightest touch seemed to force her body to freeze. And the tiny gasp she let out only encouraged those touches to continue. Alex's hands both started brushing against the girl's ass, the other sliding down her back so that both could grasp a cheek and give it a firm squeeze, and after a slight tug to pry them both apart one of the dragon's middle fingers would start to poke and prod at the puckered little ring. Each pass would wear at Alice's resistance, the small little circles being drawn forcing those muscles to relax bit by bit. Her body could only hold out for so long, and once that slick finger finally slipped inside she knew she would win. Such was Alex's thoughts when she put her plan into motion, and with victory nearly assured her attention was focused on the work that needed to be done. Not a thought was left for her own defense, and Alice would find her partner's body just waiting to be touched.

Stat Sheet

Foreplay
Not resisting Alice's Foreplay

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Stats, round start
Alice: HP = 24/37, PP = 15/45, EP = 68/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12

Rolls
Initiative: Alex = 3, Alice = 14

Grapple (Alice) : Unresisted.
Pleasure: 1 + 1 + 8 + 1 = 11 pleasure.

Alex's Grapple: 19 + 43 = 62 vs 59 = 19 + 4 + 36. Alex wins.
Pleasure: 1 + 4 + 10 + 4 - 12 = 7 PP
Damage: 4 + 2 = 6.

Stats, round end
Alex: HP = 57, PP= 33/44, EP = 67, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Voluntary Pleasure Resistance Drop = 8
Alice: HP = 18/37, PP = 8/45, EP = 46/108, Status = Grappled, Clothing Shifted, Dark Armor X = 12

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As Alex's hands both came down to grope Alice's ass, the blind girl tried to shift herself to rest more comfortably in the dragon's arms, her opponent allowing her to do it by now. She also found that she was unopposed in her attempts to pleasure Alex, and she finally set about trying to turn the dragon's technique against her. The frail girl's hands gently cupped her opponent's breasts, gently kneading the soft flesh, her palms rubbing against the dragon's nipples softly. In the meantime Alice felt her asscheeks spread apart, and she could do nothing but wait for the stimulation that was to come. Soon she felt Alex's finger prodding and circling her anus, the first few touches tensing her up, though with each little circle she relaxed more and more, her body slowly giving in to the pleasurable sensation. Finally the dragon worked an oil-slick finger into Alice's ass, causing the blind girl to let out a lewd moan as she trembled in her opponent's arms. Slowly her shadowy armor receded again, and she knew full well that she had lost a second time, though at the moment it didn't seem to matter in the slightest to her. "I didn't think that... it could feel so good... to have something up there..." she whispered, wiggling around a little to feel the finger move inside her as she kept up her attempts to grope the dragon's chest despite her own building pleasure.

Deactivate Dark Armor, continue foreplay.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I know..." With Alice given her chance Alex finally felt those hands starting to roam around her chest. And she was right. The oil made it feel wonderful. "I was surprised when someone did the same thing to me..." The dragon let out a couple little sighs, and for a moment she wanted to simply stop and let the girl work that oil all over her body until the warrior was writhing, but her pride wouldn't allow it. She just couldn't throw the match like that, so with a bit of reluctance she started to pump her finger. It started slow, meticulous, measured to drag their time together out as long as possible. She wanted Alice to play with her body, to force her to feel the same pleasure she was forcing into the blind girl, but in the end she knew it wouldn't be enough. Alice was nearly ready to cum at any second, and Alex was going to be left wanting once more. Who would have guessed being the victor would be so unfulfilling...

Stat Sheet

Foreplay
Not resisting Alice's Foreplay