What's new

The One And Only Centaur Weaver (Jillian)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The One And Only Centaur Weaver (Jillian)

Eilsah's head lowers as Jillian goes into vivid detail of her instructions on how to play the part, her cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. "R-right... Bossy and greedy," she repeated the easiest part to mentally digest. She didn't seem eager to walk amongst demons and pretend to be of their own, but she as well as Jillian had their reason for performing such a mission. And with that in mind, she lifted her head, and raised her hand which clenched the scroll with determination.

"Let's not wait any longer. Our brothers and sisters of Waymeet need our help," Eilsah announced with newfound morale, and thusly departed for the main doors of Cynthia's tower, "Thank you kindly for your help, Cynthia!" Eilsah announced.

Cynthia nodded in response, "It is my honor to assist the chosen."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"We'll be back as quick as possible, Cynthia!" Jillian follows Eilsah outside, where she looks around, just a little bit puzzled at not having looked over the map carefully.

"So, um... which way was it, again?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the map in hand, Eilsah pointed to the large mountain range to the west, which overlooked the green lands of the east. "We're heading for the Border Mountain, in order to find a witch encampment that had been set in place there. You remember that place, right? That's where you saved me." Eilsah reminded Jillian as she began walking in the direction of the mountain.

"OI!" shouted Beatrice, who quickly was seen galloping behind them. "The hell you doin' leavin' without me!? Damn you, Jillian!" she scolded the centaur, giving Jillian a firm smack on her behind in punishment, as if she were still a little pony.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, up there? I guess that makes sense... she was trying to get away with you, after all." Jillian looks up towards the mountains, then back at Eilsah. "Erm... it was a team effort... I couldn't have stopped her without you and..."

"...Beatrice."

"The hell you doin' leavin' without me!? Damn you, Jillian!"
Jillian cringes, expecting the slap on her head... so when it hits her rump instead, she yelps and hops forwards. "I-I didn't realize you'd be coming along! I thought it'd just be me and Eilsah!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beatrice trotted up to Jillian's side, and stared at her directly with an expression of anger and malice. "So you planned on leavin' me behind!?" she shouted angrily. Then, she leaned in so that their foreheads were touching together, and she pushed herself over so as to impose herself on Jillian. "Do I got that right!? What's wrong, ya got a problem with yer mentor comin' along?" she accused Jillian while Eilsah took steps to clear out of the way of Beatrice's anger.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

With Beatrice's angry accusations echoing in her ears, and the nebulous prospect of some 'alone time' with Eilsah vanishing, Jillian's early instinct to submit to the boss mare is quashed beneath a flush of her own anger. She frowns, glares back into Beatrice's face, and starts snapping back.

"I didn't PLAN on 'leaving you behind', I thought you had something else that needed doing! D'you really expect me to say, 'Oi, Beatrice, drop whatever it is you're doing and come follow me'?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whatever I was doing!?" Beatrice snapped back, imposing herself further on Jillian as her forehead pressed against the other centaur's angrily, "If you don't recall, young mare, I WAS HELPING YOU!" she shouted at the top of her lungs. "Did I seem busy, outside of Cynthia's tower, cooking you food!? I'll tell you, Jillian, if Cynthia didn't put importance on you somehow being the key to saving everyone, I'd hold you in my arm like I used to and give you a fine spanking!" she announced, recalling to the time when Jillian was little and she did something she wasn't supposed to.