What's new

The OOC Topic

Re: The OOC Topic

I didn't say that was a pic of your character... Just a ref of where a butt on a snake woman would be.

Oh yeah, I was just making sure. I really know nothing about terms and things in a fetish-sexual point of view, so I honestly don't know if it made a difference.

So, Toxic, what drove you join mah EroGame? :3 *Is le curious*

I was always interested, I just didn't get a damn thing about the moves at the start and the other rps were exploding. I kinda had the character on sideby since this started.
Like, when i was talking to Shrike in the Nomine interest thread
.. and I've been working on a character part time for RK's erotic arena..

Last edited:

And with my defeat, i will log off for the night. Byes! *sleeps with Toxic's lamia*:3

Nighty-night. Don't let the lamia bite!

I actually need to head, too. It's getting really late here.

Awww...

Okay, we'll finish up tomorrow. Seeya!

Sen forgot to take the damage from Mel's previous attack, Pheonix. Should be at 40 instead of 35.

Just curious: why does the gendershifter ability suck so much?

-Gendershifter-
Effect: The Char can Gendershift. Can Start Battle with any Non-Favoured Gender at the cost of 75 Energy. Can Change Battle Mid-Fight at the cost of 1 Turn and 50 Energy. While not in "Favoured" Gender, suffers -5 to Energy Regain/Turn.
Special: When Taking this Abillity, you must decide the Morphs Base Gender, or "Favoured" Gender. This abillity can only be taken upon creation aswell.

There is no stat benefit to having the ability, so it effectively cost the use of an ability slot and a massive energy toll for what is effectively a flavor only ability.

Seeing as how the only extremely limited use of the ability is if someone happens to have the Rivalry (Gender) ability, all the energy costs (the 75, the 50, and the 5/turn) should be removed altogether.

I think it happens to be more for RP purposes than practical battle use, Pheonix. Remember, this game is about fun, not being l33t uber pwnage.

Maybe there's supposed to be some gender limitations as to who can use mount moves on whom. That is, male on female, female on male, herm on either, and either on herm.

Kinda moot since the majority of the characters are at least effectively herm.

I know that the ability is mostly for rp purposes, but if you actually use it, you can barely do anything.

I mean: since it's a character creation only ability, the player either has to start with 1/4 energy or lose 50% energy and a turn mid fight to use it and then they will have the -5/turn energy cost.

Essentially, if a player uses it, they will see a significant decrease in the number of 'attacks' they can do. While it might be a fun ability to have, the costs make it to where it guarantees a loss if used in a stat battle. I'm mainly saying it shouldn't be a freeform fight only ability.

Edit: Ninja'd by dematt: I'll agree with that, if those limitations were in place the cost would make sense, but since they aren't... the ability is practically a penalty you have to sacrifice an ability slot to use.

Edit Again: Now the question is, can we use the stunstone on our selves?

-Stunstone: Enemy can't act for 1 turn, Instantly loses 30 Pleasure, and takes 15 less pleasure damage from all Moves for 2 Turns, Costs 100 Credits

In return for effectively not acting for two turns (And risking a mounted capture) you lose 30 pleasure and don't take much in the way of pleasure damage unless you opponent uses a penetration move.

Edit Again: Now the question is, can we use the stunstone on our selves?

In return for effectively not acting for two turns (And risking a mounted capture) you lose 30 pleasure and don't take much in the way of pleasure damage unless you opponent uses a penetration move.
Well... it's the same cost as a Hi-DePleasure (100 credits), it effectively reduces pleasure (in a duel) by the same amount (60 PD), but it's got that stun effect...

...so my guess would be yes, you could, but why would you want to? Hi-DeP's do the same work with less penalty.

Well, if your opponent is stupid enough (I guess you can use a mount if you're going for flavor instead of tactics) to use a mount move, they will probably end up taking effectively the same amount of damage you take, except they lose a great deal of energy. Given that the mount generally doesn't deal damage to the target, the player using the stone would prevent 45 damage while another player mounting them would be taking self pleasure damage and losing energy.

The stone effectively gives you a 30 pleasure heal and declares a time out so that both players can regain energy.

Last edited:

Hm. True enough... but the rules don't say you have to do Penetrate moves during a Mount. If you've extended your Mount duration :)D), then you can Mount them during the stun turn, pass during the subsequent defended turns, and Penetrate them afterwards - not incidentally reducing their energy regen during the whole process.

Eh, something to strategize about, I guess.

Yeah, and the last question for the time being:

Does the xp to level up chart mean you need that much more xp from your previous level or that much xp total? (I would presume the second because, otherwise, no one will ever reach the highest levels, but you never know).

You need lvl*4 total exp to be of that level. IE: 4+exp to me lvl 1, 8+ to be 2, 20+to be 5, etc.

Also, you forgot your self pleasure damage and the 20 energy cost in ur last post, Pheonix

That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to make sure I was on the same page as everyone else.

Alrighty.

-Gendershifter-
SHITSUX

This abillity, was the reason my former Pokemorph crumbled into the abyss. Due to a person more obsessed with stats than me began to whine excessively about it, to a degree that I just went all out and said "Fuck this. *DELETE GAME*". <_<

If people feel it should be raised in power, without whining like PMS'ing bitches without their anti-depression medication, I might consider buffing it up again.

-Stunstone: FUCK YEAH LOOPHOLAN

Remind me to change the rules so that energy regain is halved when Mounted or Stunned, thank you. <,< And possibly redo the Climax rules a bit. Any suggestions?

EXP EXP EXP EXP EXP

Level 0. Need 4XP to Reach Level 1. Reaches 4XP. Levels to Lv1. Loses all XP. Now gotta get 8XP to get Level 2. Etc.

Alrighty.

This abillity, was the reason my former Pokemorph crumbled into the abyss. Due to a person more obsessed with stats than me began to whine excessively about it, to a degree that I just went all out and said "Fuck this. *DELETE GAME*". <_<

If people feel it should be raised in power, without whining like PMS'ing bitches without their anti-depression medication, I might consider buffing it up again.

Remind me to change the rules so that energy regain is halved when Mounted or Stunned, thank you. <,< And possibly redo the Climax rules a bit. Any suggestions?

Level 0. Need 4XP to Reach Level 1. Reaches 4XP. Levels to Lv1. Loses all XP. Now gotta get 8XP to get Level 2. Etc.
For the first: I'm just asking why it has a cost if there is no benefit. It would be more attractive if the cost wasn't there.

For the second: I just was wondering if you realized about that loopholish benefit.

For the third: you may want to lower the rate at which exp needed increases then. (we'll end up needing several hundred which will take weeks or even months to gain in a pbp if we decide to aim for level 20)

For the first: I'm just asking why it has a cost if there is no benefit. It would be more attractive if the cost wasn't there.

Gendershift + Rivalry + Cranky Stat Pedant = The mess that ruined the Morph RP, as stated, and that I haven't gotten back to fixing it into something useful again.

For the second: I just was wondering if you realized about that loopholish benefit.

No, I hadn't. Except I never said that it could be used on oneself either.

For the third: you may want to lower the rate at which exp needed increases then. (we'll end up needing several hundred which will take weeks or even months to gain in a pbp if we decide to aim for level 20)

This is small-time compared to another place I've once visited, and endured 2 years at, without ever really getting past level 8. Had I worked hard, of course, I prolly would've gotten to level 12 or something. *Rambles* I ain't changing it this time around. Maybe in the future, but not this close to the start.

I don't mean to jest or make you hesitant in using it in the future, but I can't help that every time you say "nyah," I always imagine
1.jpg

"NYEH!"

I'm sorry, it's just that I watch that too much, so it's funny to me

Back