What's new

The OOC Topic

Smokefish

Needs to go commit sudoku
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The OOC Topic

Automaticly Put into their "Accounts" which they use when shopping. Which is done via some holographic menu. <,< For more information, go find Aryntar for IC explanation. *Shot*

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So... now that Melusine's approved, how do I start posting for her? Should I just post in her favourite spot (the Hot Springs, I think), or do you want to set up a match or what?

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you post her in the hotsprings, you can have her approach either Sen or Kaiser and ask in character for a battle, if you want. Sen would accept, although she would go back to Kaiser after the fight if she could. Hell, she might even challenge for a three way competition. With the last to orgasm, say, three times loses.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

You jsut plop her in where you see fit, either posting in a thread and waiting for someone to come to her, or coming to see Kaiser and Sen.(If pheonix doesn't mind of course. I don't.) Only reason me and pheonix jumped strait into the battle thread was because it was something of a beta.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, DeMatt, do we need to splatter you with cum to get you up and about?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I don't really want to interrupt you two... :p

And she is rather shy.

So if you want to finish having sex, then sit there cuddling and go "what's that?", that would do.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Or I'll give it a subconscious attempt to stir her up. Let's see how that works. :p

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Feel free to argue against my decision in the OOC topic.
*ARGUEARGUEARGUEARGUE*

*cough*

Ok, that aside, I suppose that's fair. Would all interaction between a certain two characters be kept in the same thread? IE, would me Kaiser and Sen do every battle they partake in together(that only involves the two of them) in the thread they already have?

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Well, if we make a separate thread for each battle, you could easily look each one up when necessary.

Also, if Dematt wants to engage in a battle with one of our characters, maybe Dematt could make the thread and if not all three characters are participating, then the third one can post there that they are backing to the sidelines before the other two start duking (Or fucking as the case will be) it out.

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Separate Threads for Separate Fucks. Yes.

All three can participate if they want, but then I'd almost suggest an Encounter-style RP for all of you to Freeform away in. =P

Otherwise, that one sits by the sidelines and perhaps make lewd commentaries every now and then, works if the other participants allows it.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, three-way freeform, 1 on 1 battle, or 1v1v1 battle royale?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm fine with any of those, though idk where the 2v2 came from.

Also, do we get exp for what we did in the RP thread, or does only the stuff that happens in the "Battles" area count for exp?

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I meant 1 on 1, and I'd guess probably only stuff in battle threads give xp.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick guess is only "Battles" threads count for EXP. Hence the reason why RK wants all the major smexing in the Battles threads.

Phoenix, you want me to start posting in the new thread, or finish up in the old thread?

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd say in the new thread. It starts directly after Ryu's last post in the previous thread.

(You don't have to start fighting immediately, we're just in there.)

Smokefish

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No XP for stuff in the RP Zone, which also is a good reason to bring such smexiness to their separate topics. :p

I'd suggest a 1v1v1 Freeform "Encounter" fight. Otherwise things might get messy in more than one way in a stat fight. <,<

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it kinda depends on who's up for another round. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Kaiser, at least, would like a break - he's cum four times in, what, ten minutes?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, both of us came 4 times in the same timeframe. :p

But whatever happens happens. There'll be no sore feelings on my end.

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, but Ryu, women don't have to deal with refractory (Or whatever they're called) periods.