The Penalty for Stealing (Garret)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Penalty for Stealing (Garret)

Leaning back, a pair of Suika's tails stretched out, going all the way into the house, stretching out incredible lengths, before coming back with a teacup and kettle, which they set down next to her before she seemed to settle in, drinking tea and listening to him sing. Once his song was finished, she set her tea down, and grinned at him. "Come over here. Sit in front of me." she instructed him. Her legs were spread alluringly the whole time, and if he should, he could slip right in front of her. "With your back to me. I'm going to give you a little reward."

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret nodded and walked over, turning and sitting between Suika's legs, wondering what she meant. "Did you enjoy my singing Mistress?" He asked quietly as he sat down, relaxing in the water. She must have, she had let him finish the song and seemed to relax herself, drinking tea and lounging while she listened.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suika giggled, before he felt her tails squirming onto his frame once more. "I can't decide whether to hate you or love you lately. And yes I loved your awful singing." she announced with a giggle. Setting her tea aside, she reached down into the water, before grabbing behind Garret's knees, and pulling his legs up in a rather suggestive way, until his legs spread beyond her own, and became trapped by them, leaving him spread wide open as all of her tails slithered down his body, and began to curl, and form around his length, four of them spiraling around his cock, while the fifth curled under his balls, and began toying with them. "I'd rather hear the tune where you're moaning in pleasure~!"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret sighed and smiled as she commented on his singing in her own way and he accepted the compliment, starting to figure Suika out slowly but surely. Grinning as she spread his legs and groaning as she felt her tails move, Garret was indeed moaning in pleasure as not one, but 5 of her gorgeous tails slid between his legs, curling around his shaft and under his balls, the feeling exquisite as he shuddered against her and moaned softly, resting his hands on her calves and doing his absolute best to stay still. She was a beautiful and strong creature and her very presence set him on fire, but this... This was amazing and it showed in his voice as he shuddered.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suika giggled at his pleasure. "Do you enjoy this?" she asked. "I'm making a toy out of you. A play thing~" she announced. "If you tell me all about how much you like being teased and toyed with, I might give you a kiss~" she cooed.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret shuddered again as she cooed into his ear, the kitsune's touch setting him on fire as his length ached at the pleasant sensation she was forcing him through and asking him to speak, which made him blush redder then a school girl on her first day. Running his hands up and down the smooth skin of her legs, he tried to inch them higher behind himself and find her slit which he knew was near, hoping to treat her to a little teasing as well as he spoke, his voice a husky whisper as his breathing deepened. "Gods above and below that feels good~" He murmured, twitching and tensing slightly as the torture continued.

He did enjoy it, but his own lust was practically begging him for either release, or something a little more full contact as his rod ached and twitched under the stroking attentions of Suika's tails. Panting softly and bending over a little, he still tried to find his own target, but it was hard to without being able to see, his fingers first finding the inside of her thighs before starting to drift higher. "This is incredible" He gasped as she hit a particularly sensitive spot, making him shiver and writhe a little...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suika giggled, but scolded Garret lightly as a tail came back to catch his wondering hand. "You want to touch my pussy?" she asked him with a coo. "You have to choose though. Do you want to be a spoiled boy and receive pleasure, or do you want to be an eager boy and please me?" she asked, even her tails halting their movements to let him make his choice, though his finger did brush lightly along her pussy as she allowed it as she moaned into his ear with a voice of pleasure that made his thoughts melt.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret moaned lewdly as Suika let him trace a finger delicately and teasingly along her folds and offered him his choice. "O please Mistress, let me be an eager boy and please you... Nothing would make me happier" He said through clipped breathes, the pleasure from the tails stopping to give him a chance to speak, and he made his choice clear...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suika giggled, nodding at his response. "Good answer! A loyal husband should always service his wife." she replied, before her tails found, and spun him around to face her. Leaning back, her chest lifted out of the water as she exposed a part of herself to him. "You may play with my body, but you aren't allowed to play with yourself. You have to remain loyal now~" she giggled. "No matter how badly you may want to, or need to, you aren't allowed to please yourself, or stick it inside me. You may touch me as you like, No biting though." she giggled. "If you do well... I'll give you something special~" she promised with a wink.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret grinned like he'd been given the best present ever, nodding and winking back. "I promise on pain of death to only please you in this moment" He whispered as he leaned over Suika's body and layed his warm lips on her chest, wrapping them around one of her nipples and suckling softly, his tongue dancing around the sensitive peak as his hands trailed teasingly up her thighs to lightly brush against her petals under the water before trailing back down. On the next pass, his fingers found and gently stroked her clit, before once again trailing away with a feathers touch.

He moaned softly into her chest, moving to her other breast, his hands moving back up to brush her flower again, one continuing up her side to trail the tips of his fingers lightly against her exposed flesh, from her hips all the way up to her neck, stopping behind her ear before trailing that hand to her free breast, his tongue giving her other nipple a tongue lashing to remember as his other hand gently rubbed her slit and clit in time with the motions of his tongue.

After a few moments, he pulled away, winking before kissing his way down her body, taking an amazingly deep breath before dipping his head under the water as his hands gripped her thighs and his hot mouth found her flower, his tongue lapping gently while he held his breath before easing into her, drinking in her honey for as long as his impressive lung capacity would allow, invisible to her underneath the steaming water as he worked as hard as he could to pleasure his mistress, wanting nothing more then to feel her pleasure himself, pleasing her far more important then his own release. At about half his endurance under the water, he increased the effort, two fingers sliding over her flower to find her sensitive jewel once more, teasing and stroking the sensitive point, always in perfect time with his tongue, truly loving the act of pleasing Suika.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Suika giggled as Garret went straight for her breast. "Aw, were you just hungry? I'm unfortunately not milking for you." she told Garret, patting him lightly. Rather than any girl Garret may have experienced before, his touch did not make her moan and quiver. Instead, with a flush on her cheeks, she let out a sigh of satisfaction, and leaned back to let Garret please her. Looking down at him, she was grinning at him as he performed his duties with a content smile on her face, giggling as he winked at her. "You're never going to please me fully if you have to keep stopping for breaths of air." she said after he went down, but let him do what he wanted regardless. Lightly, her hips squirmed, her legs pushing herself upwards slightly to grind her crotch into his face.

Once he resurfaced for air, Suika would suddenly stand, and sit on the edge of the steamy spring. Lifting her legs up, she propped her feet up on the edge as well, leaving her legs and bottom making an 'M' shape before Garret. "This should make it easier on your poor, air breathing lungs~" she suggested, giggling as she did so. "Did you enjoy my taste? I want you to drink all of my juices, or else it'll get quite messy. A mistress like me can't look messy, understand?" she announced to him with a smile, her pussy waiting between her legs for Garret to plunge in and begin licking.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Milking? No thank you Mistress" Garret stated simply as he went about his duty, not paying attention to her teasing, but to her bodies reaction, the feel of her legs squirming a little under the water and her crotch grinding against his face meant she enjoyed it, no matter what she said.

As she moved and propped her legs up on the spring, forming a beautiful sight for Garret, and thankfully not under the water, Garret did indeed dive in, his mouth going to work immediately, but his tongue not teasing her slit, but his lips settling over her clit to suck on the sensitive jewel as his tongue lashed at it furiously, two fingers pushing and teasing at her entrance before gently pushing into her, curling up to stroke her quickly, thrusting and curling up against her g-spot as he matched the motions of his tongue, very eager to please his apparently hard to please mistress, making a mental note to swallow every drop of her delectable juices if he could free them.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How different am I from your precious, human women, Garret?" Suika asked suddenly while he went about pleasuring her. One main difference he may plainly see was that Suika was not moaning or reacting strongly to anything he was doing. Instead, she was looking down and staring at him intently as he licked, sucked, and fingered her. "You come from a male dominant world, but you seem to be adapting rather well to my world, where women rule." She smoothed her hand along the back of his head, encouraging him to apply his mouth with a bit more courage to her pussy. "You're a lovely little heretic, aren't you?" she asked him with a giggle. Her tone was a sarcastic one, calling him a heretic as he very would be called in such a town that he was in that hated monsters and regarded them as extremely dangerous to the prosperity of humanity.

After a good while, Garret's limits and patience were tested until Suika seemed to begin to reach her limits. "Stick your tongue inside, drink all of my cum~" she demanded of Garret, both of her hands pulling his head into her crotch to encourage him to do as she asked. Letting out a low moan, her legs quivering a bit, Garret's probing would suddenly be rewarded by a rush of fluids from her womanhood. Whether he did drink it or not, Suika would only be slightly disappointed if he did not, before suddenly lunging at him. Her breasts pressed against his chest before her hands gripped him, and forced him to stand. "Keep yourself standing." Suika ordered him, before a pair of her tails grabbed his wrists and forced them over his head. Jumping once she had him snared, her arms and legs gripped him so that she clung to him like a spider. A tail from below pushed his length up until the tip was against the entrance to her pussy. Like that, she licked her lips, her hips moving easily as she attempted to bounce her hips up and down, fucking him...

That is, before there was a loud boom that echoed through the whole of Suika's territory. Snarling, Suika did not seem pleased. "They're already here..." she growled, before her eyes fixed on Garret with a serious expression. "This is where you will prove your loyalty to me," she announced. "They have come to supposedly rescue you. Deceive them, Garret, until the moment is right for you to help me." she announced to him quickly, before she unlatched herself from him, and was gone in an instant, moving too fast for his eyes to keep up.

"You there! Are you alright!?" called a voice suddenly from above. From the sky, an angel was flapping her wings above. "You're safe now," she announced to him, before landing on the ground, and reaching a hand out to him. "Here, take my hand. I will take you to safety."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Garret was confused and a little disheartened at Suika's apparent lack of any pleasure from his actions given her responses, but he kept at it and was finally rewarded, his face pressed tightly to her slit, diligently drinking down every drop of her release, savouring the taste. When she moved and bound him, getting to the main attraction of their joining, they were interrupted and Garret was every bit as annoyed as she was, glancing around angrily, Things were just getting good damnit! And then Suika was gone.

Looking up, Garret could only stare with wide eyes as an Angel of all things showed up to apparently rescue him. Suika had asked him to decieve Them, this must be them. Looking up at the angel, Garret crossed his arms rather then take the offered hand. "Gods above can't a man take a bath?" He asked rather crossly, looking at the angel with a look of annoyance. "And furthermore" he added as he climbed out of the water, shaking the water from his hair, "What makes you think I'm in trouble or distress in any way, Can't street trash like myself have old friends? Leave me in peace" He muttered angrily, heading for the door, his eyes darting around for ways to make a hasty retreat if he had to.