Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

The resemblance is uncanny........

muXW5BG.png

Last edited:

Look em up? I fuckin made em

You're the community's Renno, Stuffie. ;) (GET IT!? RENNO FOR RENAMON? HAHA I HAVE NO LIFE!!)

Ermagerd, the joke lvls are through the roof!! :p

*LOL* Well uhm, that's me in the morning before bathtime I guess. I'm just simple old, but cute Stuffie by daylight. During the night, I turn into much meme, so digimon-wow!

muXW5BG.png

That was me!
The rep text was supposed to go on a bit more, but I slipped off the ' key and hit enter way too soon. -.- That's also why my name is missing. Cursed at the screen for a minute or so.

Negrep for you, Zeph! DEAL WITH IT! :cool: Srsly though, pls don't wet your dick with my tears....

-snip-

-even moar snip-

Yeah so, the costume would come from Hentaispider "for the lolz and nothing else", and I guess the accessories are a humble donation of thyself? :p

Hey, I didn't even mention a costume this time.

Hey, I didn't even mention a costume this time.

You don't have to anymore. It's like your character trait, you constantly stroll around the forums with one of those little wagons, holding tons of different costumes, looking for victims to dress up! XD

You don't have to anymore. It's like your character trait, you constantly stroll around the forums with one of those little wagons, holding tons of different costumes, looking for victims to dress up! XD

Actually the only one I've dressed up is you. And anyway, the collar WOULD solve your problem, no?

Why stop at a collar? Get that costume to go with it
Or maybe a skintight bodysuit, those always look neat

FUCK i just gave a guy positive rep by accident, why is this shit uneditable??? ARGH

OISxkCF.png

Pervy, what the fuck? Your silly "gibe da pussy plz" crap. XD

h.. how do you instantly know its me. It was anonymous. I'm not the only guy watching Filthy Frank on here either!

Also, wheres ma pussy.

Negrep for you, Zeph! DEAL WITH IT!

Can we get #TurnZephRed trending?

Actually the only one I've dressed up is you.

*gasp* Unimportant little Stuffie is somethin' special for littul Spidor~?

vgFLklX.jpg

That'll get you some extra cuddles and cookies the next time you drop on me in the derpbox!

Why stop at a collar? Get that costume to go with it
Or maybe a skintight bodysuit, those always look neat

Ooooh, tight bodysuits are hot! That feeling of a second skin. <3
...which does not mean I'll put on a bodysuit now! >.> Not to mention that I have no proper Renamon picture for that. I can only offer , would that suffice? :p
Also hello and welcome back XSI, what a coincidence you turn up when it's dress-up time.......

... Silly Stuffie!

At some point, I'm gonna end up with a custom title like that, I can feel it. >.< I'm not the smartest Stufflefluff, but not dat silly like y'all say! D:

Also, I got another -rep, something about getting ear-raped by Zeph...I ain't even surprised anymore. :D

Also, I got another -rep, something about getting ear-raped by Zeph...I ain't even surprised anymore. :D

That feel when you wanna rape stufflefluffles other ear but need to spread some rep around first.

o8nHLRBIS2vcc.gif

That feel when you wanna rape stufflefluffles other ear but need to spread some rep around first.

-snip-

Anime-Nisekoi-anime-gif-Kirisaki-Chitoge-1240590.gif

Excuse me, could everybody get the f*ck out of my ears!? Like, what the Hell!? o_O

And Stuffie, we just really like your ears, they're so fluffy :D

And fuckable!

Eh, here I go having thought I had messed with stuffie enough for a while with the name roulette thing..

Ooooh, tight bodysuits are hot! That feeling of a second skin. <3
...which does not mean I'll put on a bodysuit now! >.> Not to mention that I have no proper Renamon picture for that. I can only offer , would that suffice? :p
Also hello and welcome back XSI, what a coincidence you turn up when it's dress-up time.......

I can't go missing all the fun, now can I?
Slave Leia outfit is acceptable, though I have a few more ideas now

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Stuffie again.
Need to rep around more as well. I don't venture out into the hentai section often so I seem to only rep the same people

Got a neg rep from the Pervy's and Stuffie's Defence Force.

Clearly not from the guy above me. :p

Maybe you guys should bother toxic for a change or angelboi......... you sad creatures. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back