What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

"I managed to check two others, so we're halfway down the list. What should we do with him?" As Helena is eating, Jasmine casts a quick healing spell, taking the edge of her pains away.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im not sure" Helena said quietly thinking. "He stopped as soon a he realized he was using me as lunch... We could take him to the university... See what they think."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I'm not sure that's safe. We don't want more vampires running around, and it would look pretty suspicious if we carried around a body wrapped in blankets. I guess we can at least be pretty sure he's not the one responsible for the cult."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Do what you think is best Jasmine, I don't know what to do. I really dont." Helena says, her head in her hands, confused by how badly things had gone. "He said the others sealed him down there and left him to die. So I don't know"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For a long while Jasmine is silent. Then she walks over to the window and opens the curtains, letting sunlight fall on the helpless vampire. He bursts into flames quickly, and soon only ashes remain.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena watches in silence and doesn't say anything. heading back to the basement to try and find any more clues. If there was nothing to be found, then her and Jasmine could continue with the list. But she would have to feed here very soon...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can see the remains of the bindings that once held vampires. There's also a small fridge, full of now-empty bottles with dried blood staining them. There are blood stains everywhere and in one corner, a broken crucifix. Otherwise, the room is barren, the uncovered concrete sucking all the heat and making the room seem like an ancient bomb-shelter.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The hell was this idiot up to, no wonder he wound up like that, and it seems his pets are loose. Stupid people astound me at every turn... What do you think Jas? this is weird as hell...." Helena said as she looked around before heading back upstairs...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Who knows. Looks like he was obsessed with vampires and tried to study them, but I doubt we'll find the reason for it here. Should we head back to the university, or are you too hungry for that?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im getting better at holding it off, we can go back, Ill let you know when i've hit my limit" helena said forcing a smile.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The afternoon sun heats the air despite the wind as the pair of succubi start walking towards the university. It doesn't take them long to reach the main building, and Ginny is waiting for them. "I checked the 7th name. He's another of the professors, and I don't think he could have done it."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena flops in a chair, exhausted. Looking up at Ginny, she shrugs "So that leaves 5 left not counting Willow, Great. well, This search sucks and I hope something gives soon, because this town is insane..." She says tiredly, her head in her hands as a headache comes on...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine casts the detection spell again, giving Helena a good view of the gestures she makes. As she finishes, her eyes widen. "He's at the manor!"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena jumps up, "Lets Go! we're not gonna get this luck twice!" and with that she just dives out of the nearest window and takes wing, moving as fast as she can...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine follows Helena while Ginny heads upstairs. The heavy wind makes flying difficult, but at least it isn't blowing to their faces. As they approach the mansion, Helena can feel power gathering in there, and there's a blue light in the tower.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena circles the tower, looking for a window. when she finds one she just goes barreling through it, heedless to any danger, knowing their target was there...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can see a man in the middle of the magic circle. He's glowing with blue light and seems to be screaming, but no sound can be heard. Something is moving under his skin, as if trying to find a way out and as he turns to look at Helena, she can see that whatever he's seeing has destroyed the remains of his sanity just as his skin gives way and pieces of him scatter all around, showering Helena with flesh and blood. Where he was standing is now a barely humanoid figure with masses of tentacles where the head should be. There is a sound not unlike sunlight scorching unprotected eyes.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena stairs at the scene with a mixture of horror and fascination, instinctively flinching and turning away as she's showered in gore. Turning back to look at the figure standing there Helena is frozen, unsure at what she's looking at, her mind temporarily overloaded by the extremely strange sound... sight... Sense. Everything was so wrong! and with a scream she threw a bolt of flame at the creature, just wanting it all to stop...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

H 12 vs 22
E 4 vs 14

Helena: 6/6 MP 0/5
Eldritch horror: ?/?
The bolt of fire streaks towards the strange being, but somehow goes past it despite clearly going through it. The tentacles whip towards Helena, but somehow she avoids them despite not moving at all. *Helena! What's going on?*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Helena's mind is a twisted jumble of images and panic, fear coursing through her as she tried to get a grip.* If Helena had calmed down, she would probably have thought about trying to damage the circle, but in her both exhausted and panicked state, it didn't immediately occur to the succubus and she threw a bolt of lightning instead, backing up as far as she could...