What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

The map doesn't show anything but major roads and riverways. Their best bet would probably be to follow the river until they cross to darkon and try to find a pass from there to Khourx river, and Jasmine says as much.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Then we have out route" Helena said, marking spots on the map for small curves in the path and blind spots that would make decent ambushes for bandits as the moved, just in case.

"So how do we spend the rest of the day." Helena asked curiously when she was done, thinking she had most of the major danger spots marked.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine leans back in her chair. "Well, it's a couple hours until dinner time. We'll hopefully get a couple customers after that."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"OOoo Yea Jasmine, a meal could be good. Even better! We can put Cindy in the stocks again and charge extra for her!" Helena said teasingly, fingering the lock on her collar and grinning at her like a cat. "Although it would be nice to see that hunter and his friends again, easily our best customers~" She said turning her grin to Jasmine as well.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy glares at Helena, apparently mostly out of habit. "I seem to recall that it's your turn to be in stocks."

Suddenly Strike knocks on the window, and Aqua lets the spiders in, starting to play with them immediately.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Does Cindy wanna punish the bad girl too~" Helena said standing and sauntering over to her, ignoring Spiders and Slimes.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena gets closer, Cindy concentrates, muttering a few words. Suddenly Helena feels like she's been dipped in water, and her clothes are all drenched.

Jasmine seems amused and surprised by this. "Are we having a wet t-shirt contest?" In return for Jasmine's words, Cindy uses the cantrip again, drenching Jasmine as well.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena gasps in shock at the cold water, shaking and chuckling before muttering a few words of her own and removing Cindy's pants. "Making Progress! Good! Now we HAVE to celebrate!" Helena says snickering

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy blushes, looking down as Jasmine saunters over. "Got any specific ideas?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"NUMBER 1!" Helena begins imperiously, "Get that damned spider linked to its master. Number 2! A night of drunkin debauchery we wont soon forget!"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine nods and helps Cindy up. "You order the booze, I'll show Cindy the ritual." Jasmine strips her wet clothes before guiding Cindy to one of the beds, followed by pulling the spider there as well as she starts showing Cindy the ritual.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena makes sure to yoink off the rest of Cindy's clothing before spinning her towards Jasmine on the way to the Tube. "Hello~! I need good wine, and a lot of it please~"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Coming right up, miss."

As jasmine and Cindy are setting up the ritual, a serving girl brings several wine bottles to the table and quickly leaves, doing her best to avoid looking around.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you~" Helena says to the girl, smiling widely and popping the first bottle open before taking a good pull and smacking her lips. "Glorious product of the vineyards! We salute as we throw all common sense out of the window!" She says giggling before pouring everyone some very full glasses and watching the ritual, yanking off her own wet clothing and sitting down. "And now we will have 2 spiders entirely too smart for their own good!" She said snickering again.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy and Jasmine concentrate on the ritual, and soon enough it's over, with the spider glomping Cindy who falls under it, giggling with delight. Jasmine mutters few words, floating her glass to her hand and taking a drink before moving to sit with Helena. "Think the spider deserves a reward for being such a good girl?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena snickers and nods. "O yes, she has been very good. She deserves a gift, you are too right Jasmine. And as always, Strike will happily join in, because that's just what friends are for." She said crossing her legs and sipping her wine again.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It takes a good while for Cindy to get out from under her spider, and to take her wine glass, emptying it in one go.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena giggles, watching Cindy flail around until she was free, and then laughing as she downed her wine all at once. Refilling her glass, Helena drained her own and started on her second. Demonic fortitude not withstanding, Drunk was usually fun.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Cindy's spider goes back to Strike, and the two of them start poking each other, apparently having a conversation. Cindy giggles, taking a sip of wine. "What should I name her?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiled softly at the question, trying to remember how she had named Strike way back in fucking Space! "I rightfully have no idea. My dear Strike her got her name because it was the first thing that popped into my head when I looked at her. And watching her hunt I think is where it came from. Such beautiful creatures." Helena said wistfully.

"Personally I love the crimson markings on her back Cindy, I'm sure if you think for a moment, the right name will just come to you~"