What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

Jasmine rolls off, allowing Helena to get up.

As Helena starts talking, Willow flushes slightly, but keeps working. "How about Aqua?"

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena grins and just gropes herself a little. "But I can't decide that! Someone has to come get me! A worthless slave like me!? With no one to tell me what to do? What travesty is this! Ill just have to sit like I was taught." Helena said seeming worried and distraught, getting on her knees and forming the demon into a harness, still locked to her collar, grinding her hips against the rope sliding between her legs and moaning softly, her arms folded up and bound behind her, a length of rope teasingly hanging off her arms looking like a handle. And of course, close to and in full view of Willow.

*Okay, this is fun. Teasing always is.* Helena sent over to Jasmine with another mental laugh, noticing Willow flushing as she worked.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can feel Willow getting more aroused, but the witch stubbornly continues to work, even though her thoughts are obviously elsewhere. Jasmine runs her hands along the harness, looking at Helena with a grin. *I think I'm getting another collar next time we get to a city.*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena utters a soft gasp as Jasmine runs a hand along the harness, fidgeting a little more and being just as stubborn *You don't say~ Like the look of this one do you?* Helena teased back, wondering if her Sister was going to join her in her choice of jewellery. "And here I sit, lonely and sad" Helena said pouting, grinding her hips a little more and moaning softly. "If someone doesn't claim me soon I'm going to be doing some claiming of my own..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow steadfastly keeps her back turned towards Helena, though she mutters something that sounds like a curse. Suddenly something tugs at Helena's collar.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena groans as something tugs the collar, and the rope. Turning to look around, Helena wondered what was yanking on her literal chain, knowing Willow was currently ignoring her annoying display.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

There's no-one behind Helena except Jasmine, whose hands still seem to be occupied with Helena. Something tugs her collar again, twice. Willow is still focused on her brew, or so it seems.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena stands slowly and keeps looking around. It was either Willow messing with her, Cindy messing with her, or a ghost. Although the last ghost she had met had been a lot more forward.... Stepping behind Willow, Helena leaned in and breathed on the back of her neck before licking her ear.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena stands up, the tugging continues insistently, as if someone trying to lead her away from the camp. One of the heads of the rope comes loose, and the mysterious force pulls it, causing the harness to tighten.

If Helena continued to Willow regardless, Willow would shiver under her breath, pulling her head away. "S-stop that!"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena moaned and shuddered, writhing a little in her bonds as she stood,every motion causing the rope to grind... As the tugging continued and the harness tightened, she gasped and had to move her legs a little to stay balanced as she was gently led away from camp. Figuring she was bored and more then a little interested, Helena just followed the invisible leash holder, figuring it was all a ploy from Willow to get her away.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The leash-holder leads Helena a little outside the camp and behind a tree before tugging downwards. The rope demon, apparently sensing what the invisible being wants, undoes the harness, and the leash-holder starts tying Helena up, apparently, starting from her wrists.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The walk out of camp was interesting, Helena's legs twitching and her slit very wet by the time she made it behind a tree and was tugged down, forced to kneel again. As the harness slid away and the rope bound her wrists, Helena finally figured this was beyond what any of her friends could do and started to pull at the rope, commanding the harness to let go, wondering what the hell was going on, Was the rope demon after a little fun of it's own?

"Who's here..." Helena said softly, wondering why she had been led away. Lust filled and Blonde she was, Stupid however was debatable.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ropedemon immediately lets go, falling limp to the ground. The leash-holder tugs at the ropedemon futilely, as the demon seems to easily be able to hold its own against it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena commands the demon to coil into up her arm and stay there, and to ignore anyone else. "Now this is very interesting. You seem to want my attention.... But I don't think any of my friends can pull of what you tried... Why don't we chat. Before I get upset and start burning things" Helena says darkly, casting her mind around again and spreading her wings, her hands glowing with a fiery red pulsing energy as she looked around.

"Easy way... Or Violent way.. I don't like being toyed with unless I like the person doing the toying..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena senses some squirrels, a few birds and the rope demon, but no other minds nearby, except those at the camp. The invisible being ignores Helena's speaking, and continues tugging at the ropedemon.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena Prods each of her friends in turn, asking them if they had seen anything strange, or heard anything. If they said now, she would just command the rope demon to temporarily allow the invisible force to guide it, getting back on her knees and looking around, now more interested then anything...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

All of Helena's friends answer with negative, though there's a certain amount of satisfaction in Willow's answer.

With the ropedemon's and Helena's co-operation, Helena is quickly tied up, most of the harness back in place but her wrists tied together above her head and attached to a branch and her ankles tied to her thighs. The ropedemon starts to vibrate, grinding against her folds eagerly and squeezing and rubbing around her bust.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena raises an eyebrow as she's positioned, her hands raised above her head, bound at her wrists and her ankles tied to her thighs. Struggling a little to test her bonds, she gives a sharp gasp and a hungry moan as the rope demon goes to work, vibrating and pulling against her already slick folds and sensitive chest, her hips rolling slowly against it and her chest thrust out. If Willow's mood was any indication, this was her doing, and it was fun.... Simply enjoying her position, Helena quickly bucked and moaned her way into a soft climax, her body shuddering as she bit her lip and bucked harder for a moment before stopping and letting herself calm down, or trying to. Helena had this bad habit of losing track of time while she was bound and this was no exception, the teasing quickly causing her to work herself into a second frenzy, panting and whimpering as she helped the demon torment her quite happily.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The rope demon happily continues tormenting Helena, and something occasionally brushes against her, urging it on and on for as long as she'd let it...

Eventually Jasmine walks over with a pillory in one hand and a gag in another, whistling casually. *Having fun, are we?*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena continued to gently push herself into several climaxes, her folds dripping, but soon it didn't get her to that limit any more, no amount of bucking or twisting allowing her to reach her peak. As Jasmine walked into view with some rather self explanatory items, Helena shuddered and looked at her almost pleadingly. *It started fun! But now it's not enough* Helena said twisting and writhing. She could have just commanded the demon to let her go, or used her own tendrils, but where was the fun in that!?

*Besides, I know with me gone, You and Willow just kept on plotting! You two are as bad as the Spiders!*