What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

From the window, Helena can't see the sun, but it's definitely starting to set and Helena is starting to feel somewhat tense. Jasmine slowly sits up and looks at Helena. "Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena nods and looks around before realising the others wouldn't have been nice enough to leave them clothing. Borrowing something simple of Jasmine's she headed downstairs to get them something to eat, and a bottle of wine before heading back up, pouring glasses from the both. "I think we both deserve a drink after today..." She said giggling.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena gets dressed, the itching she's been feeling for days returns, worse than ever. Nevertheless, she manages to get the wine and the food before the sun sets, and Jasmine sits down on a chair, smiling as she receives a glass of wine. "So. How should we return the favor tomorrow?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"After a fucking like that?" Helena said, scratching at herself, "I'm thinking we stick their ass out the door, pillory their fronts, gag them, and charge one bone a person to have their slit, and a skull to have their ass" Helena said snickering.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine giggles at the suggestion. "I think that's a little too mean. Besides, Aqua would only enjoy it and Willow might get an STD. Besides, aren't you curious of what Aqua will look like filled with eggs?"

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I am, I bet that would be delicious~" helena said eating and drinking, relaxing. "We do have to remember to give Willow to Fenrir for a go or two as well, and I think you need to push a nice fat dick into her mouth, only returning the favour you know." She said winking at Jasmine, remembering the sight.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I think you might be right. I bet she'll find it delicious. How are you feeling, by the way?" Jasmine takes a few bites of the food as well, but she seems more concerned with her wine.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena can't stop scratching her arm as Jasmine asks her question. "Itchy, more itchy then I've ever been and jumpy as hell" Helena says quietly, draining the rest of her wine and pouring another drink

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine pats Helena's shoulder and continues drinking in silence. As the sun continues to set, everything starts to seem dreamlike to Helena, and for just a moment she can remember the thrill of the hunt and the bliss of her jaws ripping open something's - someone's - throat. Her jaws tighten and she feels more energetic and restless. Finally the sun passes below horizon and it gets dark. "The moon will rise soon."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena doesn't speak on what's she's feeling, instead drinking more to try and calm down. "Getting hard to sit still" Helena said, but stayed where she was regardless, her heart pounding in her chest, wanting to run, to hunt...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine stands up and moves to stand behind Helena, starting to massage her shoulders. "Maybe you should try to sleep." There's just a hint of worry in Jasmine's voice. Helena feels a strange pull towards the moon, and she can feel that it will rise soon.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena shudders as Jasmine moves behind her and starts to rub her shoulders, actually visibly shaking, not with fear, but with tension, an excitement building in her as her eyes seem to grow a little distant. "It's rising" She whispered quietly, barely remaining where she was, the urge to move becoming almost unbearable.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite everything, Jasmine's hands manage to draw some tension out of Helena, though she's far from relaxed. "Don't worry. It might hurt, but nothing will happen to you." By now Helena can just about point to the moon, and she can tell that it will rise in about four minutes.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What do you know that I don't" Helena said, calming slightly, as she started to count down in her mind from 240. Slowly but surely watching it through the window.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I know that I won't let anything bad happen to you." Jasmine says calmly. As Helena finishes her countdown, she feels the first rays of the moon touch her, making her feel tingly all over. The call of the hunt is almost overwhelming, and she feels full of tension, as if she was a crossbow, ready to be fired at the first sign of prey.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena's breathing becomes more shallow, her heart pounding in her ears as the first rays of the moonlight struck her. She wanted to hunt, she needed to, she felt like the smallest thing would set her off and Jasmine's words were of almost no comfort as her skin felt like small flames were dancing along her body, tingling. She didn't even trust herself to speak as she tried to stay in control, but she knew in her gut that she was going to lose as more of the moon crested the horizon.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The moon continues to rise painfully slowly, but finally rays of its light flood the room with silvery light and Helena can feel tension draining from her, only to be replaced by boundless energy, begging to be spent.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena lets out a sigh as everything drains away, and she's so damned wired that sleep is now impossible. "That's it!? All of that misery and fear for some virus that apparently has the ability to drive me insane, but not transform me? I should be grateful but I'm just pissed. Thanks Jasmine."

Helena annoyed, and needing to bleed off the energy, did the one thing she knew would exhaust her immediately, She summoned the squirrels.... Reaching out with her mind, using all of the energy gathered from the unbelievable screw session, and everything poured into her by the moon, Helena slammed her mind out to seize those that belonged to the strange chittering creatures, and sounded her call in a fit of misplaced annoyance. Once the Squirrels darted around harmlessly, she'd go to bed.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Helena sends out her call, she feels something powerful answer it...No, more than one. Something is coming for her. "Well, if that's all that's going to happen, I think I'll go to bed. Good night." Jasmine flops onto a bed and pulls on a blanket.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena wonders what she got the attention of, thinking perhaps she had acted a tad rashly, but at least she was not completely wired. Out of curiosity more then anything, Helena just said goodnight to Jasmine and waited. Powerful Squirrels? The Hell?