What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

"Just curious. Your change got me wondering, that's all."

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"MMmm... I think someone wants something and is afraid to ask~ It's really quite fantastic, All you have to do it want it~" Helena says seductively, laying the charm on thick...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Ginny closes her eyes and Helena can feel her influence being resisted. Suddenly she slaps Helena hard. "Don't you ever try to do that to me again."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena recoils from the slap, shocked. "I was only teasing, If I'd have actually wanted to do so, I would have. Sorry" Storming up to her room hurt and confused from having so badly misread the situation Helena flomps onto her bed and tries to relax, cuddling Strike and wondering what the hell to do.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Helena can feel a tinge of hunger though she hasn't done much today. She can hear Ginny go to her own room soon after. *Are you hungry, Helena?*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

{A little, Accidentally tried to charm Ginny, shes pissed. Did you have something in mind}

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*Don't worry about it too much, you couldn't charm her if you gave it your best and she knows that. This little chick seems to want an audience. Interested? Come to my room in about 10 minutes.*

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena waits patiently for the requisite ten minutes before heading over to Jasmines room and walking inside, wondering what her fellow Succubus had planned...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Opening Jasmine's door reveals the serving girl moaning as she is getting spanked: "Oh! I've been a bad girl! Spank me more! Spank me!" Jasmine is happily obliging her, her hand making a loud smack every time it connects to the girl's ass.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena blinks a few times before recovering. Moving beside Jasmine {Seems you found a fun one >:3}

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine flashes a quick smile at Helena before shoving the girl onto the bed. "On your back! I think you need a different kind of punishment." The girl seems surprised and delighted to see Helena as Jasmine's rope demon ties her spread eagle on the bed.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena smiles before moving onto the girls left side and running one finger from her chin all the way to her mound gently. "How should we punish her Jas?" she asks mischievously, that same finger barely running along her slit up and down slowly...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Jasmine casually brings her hands to the girls breasts, grabbing the nipples and twisting them slightly. "Good question. How do you punish a dirty whore like this one?" Jasmine says, clearly enjoying every word as they bring a blush to the girl's face even as she moans from the pleasure. Suddenly Jasmine sits on her face. "Lick, scum." The girl quickly obeys and starts lapping Jasmine eagerly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena continues to just lightly tease the moaning woman, threatening to finger her but never entering, before moving to her pucker and teasing in the same manner, before moving back again. It was supposed to be a punishment, so punish she would...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girl seems very skilled as soon Jasmine is moaning as she approaches orgasm, finally reaching her peak with surprising speed. "You've got to try this one, Helena." Jasmine gets up, offering her place to Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmm... Yes I do." Helena says as she takes the spot facing Jasmine at the other end. "Get Licking" She commands as she takes a nipple and gives it a pinch before drawing Jasmine closer and kissing her deeply, Moaning as the girl gets to work...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The girl's tongue flickers into Helena's slit with surprising agility, quickly driving Helena towards an orgasm. Jasmine eagerly answers Helena's kiss for a while before pulling away. "Mmm. Such a good work deserves a reward." Jasmine lowers her head and gives the girl's flower a couple tentative licks. "Like a big tentacle up your ass." A tentacle extends from Jasmine's back and gently prods the girl's pucker before quickly shoving itself deep inside, causing her to let out a muffled scream as her tongue still keeps working on Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena continues to watch Jasmine give out her little 'Reward' while she moans and twitches atop the girls face, her juices running down her chin as she sprouts several tentacles as well and shoves one roughly into her slit, other tendrils loose and waving in the air from her back with nothing to do just yet, some beginning to drift lazily towards Jasmine...

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The ropes suddenly release the girl and she grabs Helena's hips, groping her ass as that skilled tongue continues its work. Jasmine idly grabs one of Helena's tentacles and teases it with her tongue as she prods the girl's ass up and starts whipping it with her tentacles, each touch sending waves of pleasure through the girl, soon pushing her into an explosive orgasm.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena squeaks as the girl wraps a pleasure induced vice like grip grabs her hips and holds her down as that surprising tongue continues to push her closer and closer before the unexpected burst of pleasure from Jasmine licking her tentacle just once causes her to cry out loudly in another orgasm, all of her self control going towards NOT humping the womans face, her hips writhing as they weren't allowed to buck like they wanted to.
In the heat of her own Orgasm Helena pushes the tentacle into Jasmines mouth and moans deeply as several more reach towards her, twining around her torso and teasing the other Succubus' lower holes, her hands gripping the sheets at her sides as if her life depended on it...