What's new

The stars aren't right!(Helena/Courage Wolf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Are the stars right?(Helena/Courage Wolf)

Willow giggles as she wraps her arms around Helena, otherwise apparently content to stay still for the moment. The wrap demon takes the familiar form of turban again.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Don't wanna be my clothes anymore scamp?* She asks the demon, content with Willow as there wasn't much on her plate really while they traveled, except figuring out more about her more interesting acquisitions.

The rope demon was really docile, but she didn't know much about. It also wasn't very talkative either. But the wrap demon was noticeably sentient. Maybe the rope demon's connection was just weaker. Part of her mind wandered to the vicious attack carpet she had encountered in Tibet ages ago. And then to the orgasm ghost in the swamp, that thing was admittedly hilarious. It would be her bad luck if she ever encountered a possessed straightjacket.

Because she would enjoy that a bit too much. Still, that didn't stop her from prodding the wrap demon with that shape curiously.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The wrap demon prods Helena back with one end before wrapping itself around her again in a tantalizing yet unrestraining manner. It seems curious about the shape of a straight jacket, yet doesn't attempt to take the shape.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*It's used to restrain crazy people who are too dangerous to let wander around freely.* she explained, giving it a slow frame by frame of how it all worked while snuggling into Willow while examining how it was clothing her now. She was growing rather fond of it. Besides, it's not just for me troublemaker, I'm sure Jasmine would have a hayday if I caught her like that. And I'm sure you could scare the crap out of Cindy by trussing her up like that and gagging her with a wide ball in front of Jasmine. That would be like dropping a sheep right in front of a wolf. she continued, mentally chuckling to herself as she further educated the demon in more intensive bondage measures.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The wrap demon seems mildly amused as Helena tries to teach it other methods of bondage, but at least it's paying attention unlike Willow, who idly starts tickling Helena's sides.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena gasps before giggling as Willow starts tickling her, wriggling before leaning in and kissing her neck, her own hands starting to rake up her ribs, her nails dragging sharply over her skin in the name of perverted vengeance. So! When we dump all this rubber, what should we have the constructs make? They stick souls into things, so whatever they make is likely to have more then it's fair share of brain.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow squirms as Helena responds to her tickling and snorts at the question before stopping. "I think I'll leave that up to you and Jasmine. Compared to you two, I'm pretty boring."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, you're plenty exciting in your own way. But the bedroom is where sexy demons rule as kings and queens. I promise it'll be entertaining. Helena answered, chuckling as she spoke each word between another kiss or slow drag of her tongue along Willow's neck, her fingers still dragging up and down her sides slowly.

Besides, we've got all this travel time to think about it. Last time we left it up to Jasmine, she had a tentacular rape armor suit made.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Willow moans softly at the teasing, wrapping her legs around Helena. "You have to admit that at least it's not boring..."

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No, it's not, but a little extra lube would be lovely. Helena answered, continuing to tease the witch with her tongue and roaming fingers.

As her legs wrapped around her, Helena grinned and slid down enough to wrap her lips around Willow's nipple, her tongue growing into a long, snakelike whip to coil around the peak and pull and tug against the sensitive point.

*Don't worry, I've got something dastardly in mind now, but it's more magical then machine* She continued, purring into Willow's mind as she moaned into her chest.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Y-you would, you devious bitch..." Willow manages in between moans, practically pushing her chest against Helena while her hands roam on Helena's back before slipping in between them to tease Helena's chest.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I saw something shiny, I need it to be alive... Helena continues, shivering under Helena's fingers before they slip down to her own chest between them, Helena's tongue pulling harshly on Willow's nipple before moaning again, her hands slipping down to Willow's hips.

*She's all ready scamp, why don't you try that new jacket on her while I play with her. Maybe we'll leave her like that for a few hours, and you can feed while I turn her into my personal plaything.* Helena sent over to the demon, grinning around Willow's breast.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The wrap demon seems to hesitate when Helena hears something from behind her. Aqua stumbles into Helena's cabin, and from the sounds she makes, she's not feeling well. "Uuugh... The mead was tasty, but I think it's made me sick..." The slimegirl collapses on top of Helena and Willow.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*O no* Helena manages to squeak out, before Aqua splats down over both of them, Aqua hungover, Willow horny, and Helena in the mood to cause trouble. That didn't stop her at all from continuing to torment Willow, her hands slipping between her legs to tease her folds as she popped her mouth and tongue over to Willow's other breasts.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The wrap demon starts lazily wrapping around the squirming and moaning Willow as Aqua oozes on and around Helena.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

*So what do we do about a sick slime lady?* Helena asks Aqua, seemingly only slightly distracted as herself and the wrap demon continued on Willow, the demon equally as lazy it seemed.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aqua mumbles something unclear, snuggling against Helena as she deftly encases the succubus while the wrap demon forms something akin to a straightjacket around Willow. The slimegirl starts vibrating softly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Helena squirms within Aqua as she starts vibrating, while the wrap demon proves that it gets what she's trying to teach it, jacketing Willow. If she could, she'd keep stroking Willow's folds but that depended on how aggressive Aqua got.

This was a good day. She'd already decided this was a good day.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The vibrating slimegirl starts slowly teasing Helena, leaving her arms free to continue molesting Willow, who squirms helpless at her touch. The slimegirl seems to be warming up oddly, becoming almost hot to touch.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That was new... Aqua never did that... Slipping her fingers into Willow, Helena fully turned her head to regard what was wrapping HER up, trying to get a look at the slime all over herself even as she moaned loudly, her body squirming in Aqua's grip, trying to figure it out.