OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Steel Prince (leetmonkey33)

Caim Zeverleh: HP = 74, PP = 56, EP = 36, Status = Fine

"You are more than welcome good sir! And I highly recommend that you do, the city only hires the most trustworthy and capable guides for the official tours!" the receptionist would reply with a warm smile, but then it would be time to depart from her company and venture back out onto the dangerous streets of Acheron to resume his quest to find the thief that he had been hired to track down.

His directions would prove accurate, as the Reserved Tradesman was a well maintained structure with a clearly legible sign hanging over its door, just as he'd been told. Located so close to the heart of the demon city, it was a surprisingly quiet place, indicating how much of the city still needed to be filled in by new arrivals before it could really be called such. That wasn't to say that it wasn't doing good business, however, as Caim would pass by a well-dressed bouncer to find the large central room filled with those who looked to be largely demons, many of them quite lavishly garbed themselves.

"No weapons," a second bouncer would grunt from beside the inner door, and the mercenary would find himself faced with a figure easily twice as tall and at least three times as broad as he frowning down at him. A troll, its golden skin kept clean but still unmistakably one of the great faeries of legend, stood with its arms folded across its broad chest, his suit as finely crafted as that of the more conventional looking man who stood watch outside. "You got anything on you, it gets put in a locker and you get the key. No charge," the gigantic bouncer continued casually, his words not a threat but a simple statement of fact, "you don't like that idea, walk out now. You try to cause trouble in here, the guards won't have to deal with you beyond calling up a carter to take you to the graveyard across the river. Got it?"

Of course, once his interaction with the doorman was done with, Caim would be able to resume his appraisal of the rest of the place. A bar stood more or less directly to his right, well stocked and manned by a pair of appealing demonesses artfully clad in as little as could be called decent in public, with a small number of patrons sitting at it. Its relative emptiness could be explained by the main draw of the place, and what was obviously the main attraction; the dancers. Three dancers swayed to music seemingly playing from a number of enchanted device placed throughout the room, originating ultimately from a small booth that lay opposite the bar. Many smaller tables were scattered around the room, fanning out from the three primary counters that ran back to a main stage with curtains blocking sight of anything that lay further back in the place, and there were many more private booths besides that available. Glowing stones that emitted soft light in a full spectrum of colors hung from fixtures on the ceiling, an expensive set of accouterments to be sure, providing adequate light to see by if not to read by.

All three of the dancers were unnaturally beautiful, to the point that it was difficult for Caim to look away from any one of them, much less all three dancing in unison on their three separate stages. Demons all it seemed, but of different shapes and kinds it seemed, and all three alluring. On the left, a woman with a tall, almost statuesque figure swayed and spiraled around a pole, her motions disturbingly elegant given their setting. Her skin was pale, like captured moonlight or freshly fallen snow, and raven black hair hung down to her lower back in a shining silk curtain as she made her languid motions, its color matching the grand raven wings that sprouted from her back and added to the grace of her dance with subtle motions of their own. Her outfit was white, a pair of lace stockings leading down to white leather boots and up to a garter belt and a similar pair of lace panties, leaving only tiny flashes of pale skin and a portion of her thighs uncovered down below, while up top her breasts were contained by a tight white corset. On the right was a figure directly opposite of the nearly angelic being, blood red skin that was just barely covered by tight black leather. Their figure was shorter and rounder, but no less appealing for it when accompanied by the promise of world-shattering carnal pleasures promised by every sway and dip of those hips and the spade-tipped tail that hovered over it, and her motions too were accentuated by those of her wings... Smaller ones, black and leathery but still beautiful in their own way, and they were perfectly accentuated by the ebony rams horns that jutted from the woman's skull.

Most mystifying of all was the figure on the central dance stage, however. Golden skin gleamed, covered in clothing that was seemingly made of jewels crafted out of pure starlight as her body swayed at twice the beat of either of her companions. Despite the increased pace, however, the figure with gleaming, fiery hair made her dancing look not only easy, but did so with a level of grace that Caim had never seen before. It offered the same promise as the other two, otherwordly pleasure unlike any he could imagine, but the swaying figure offered a medium between the two opposites that was appealing all its own. Other than her unnatural grace and golden skin the central dancer held no inhuman features to speak of, but that didn't make her any less exotic than the other two, and it would take an effort of will for Caim to tear himself away from watching them dance in order to pursue his original purpose in coming to this place.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Despite the seeming lack of commotion around the building, it was quickly made obvious that the Reserved Tradesman wasn't just surviving, but flourishing! Well maintained, easy to spot, and clearly attracting a customer base of the wealthier classes by the look of what the doorman was wearing, he could only imagine what kind of women they'd need for an establishment that tried to keep a high class atmosphere. Before he could really find out though, he was stopped on the way inside by a second bouncer which...well, to be quite frank dwarfed Caim! Very few people forced Caim to look up at them and this troll was one of them as he was warned about having his weapons as well as starting trouble within the building. Assuming the troll didn't prepare to strike at him, he would lightly rap a knuckled on the man's chest. "With a man like you watching over this place, I'd be surprised if there was anything left for the guard to even collect honestly." He began to remove his weapons though, trying to show anything that could be covered to avoid looking like he was trying to sneak one in. "Can't honestly blame you though...and I shouldn't complain if the locker is free of charge."

Once he was given his key and had stashed his armaments within the locker it belonged to, he took in the sights around him. It seemed he was certainly out of his element!! He liked to think he had some tact and a little charm, but this was truly within a class of its own. The music playing from the enchanted equipment that seemed to emanate from a nearby booth fitting the mood perfectly as the bar keepers entertained the few well dressed patrons that were there. But his eye was quickly caught by what was clearly meant to have such an effect...the dancers upon the stages, swaying in seductive, promising motions for all to see. Never in all his life, especially since he had only lived in what at best could be called small towns, had he seen such grace and beauty in front of him. They had an allure that seemed to catch his attention and refuse to let go, even with the wonder of all the lighted stones within the ceiling to gawk at. His eyes wandered over the side stages first....the dancer in the black leather sharing many of the generous curves that seemed to be the norm of women within this city, said curves seeming to be ready to spill over the tight confines of her attire. The horns pointed towards the ceiling, catching the light oddly as she danced and made him take notice of other features such as the small, leather looking wings that sprouted from her back and seeming to add to her beauty, even with the infernal looking nature of them. It didn't help that she seemed to know exactly how to use that spaded tail to only enhance the teasing dance she gave.

On the other end of the spectrum though was the girl that looked like she had fallen to earth from the heavens. Her regal looking stature not lost even with the scant garments she wore and twirled about in, seeming to draw in not only looks of longing but of respect as well. Her skin was unnaturally pale, creating a beauty that looked as if it was touched even slightly wrong it would mar her, the color of her attire only enhancing the look by giving off a slight contrast. He felt a shudder run through him though as he took her in, the fancy lace garments she wore sending a thrill into his body and keeping his attention all the more as he looked on from a distance. The sudden change to such dark hair and wings didn't seem to clash at all either, only enhancing the image before him...but neither of the beauties seemed to quite match the dancer in the middle, despite having less exotic oddities about her. Golden skin gleaming in the light as her attire seemed to sparkle and catch light, giving the impression of dancing among the stars themselves as she moved at a faster pace. Despite how much more she was doing though, not one movement was wasted, all just as graceful as her compatriots off the sides...in fact, in a city full of people with horns, tails, or a multitude of other such additions the fact that she seemed to have nothing but the skin and grace was exactly what made her stand out more. It was all he could do to keep from just stepping blindly towards the three, the fiery waves of hair that framed the middle dancer catching his attention the most....but it also reminded him of why he came here in the first place.

If not for the fact that the red haired temptress was a reminder of the fact that his quarry had red hair he could have actually stood there and just watched dumbfounded the entire time...but the reminder of his mission was also a reminder that he could enjoy such alluring beauties all he wanted later once his reputation preceded him...but for now, he still had to build that reputation. Ironically, it was his own want for such women that kept him from staring at them the rest of the day really. So with no small amount of will power, he forced himself to look away and step towards the bar instead, taking a seat and waiting for the attentions of one of the bar keepers behind it...he must have seemed an odd duck, a man in armor amongst lavishly dressed guests, but he didn't seem to care. When one of the women finally came over to serve him, he smiled before leaning against the bar. "I'm not quite sure just what the price range of your libations are but I get the feeling I won't be looking too high on the shelf...any suggestions for a man at least trying to pretend to be frugal with his money?" He planned on getting something, more than likely bottom shelf since he only had a handful of Denarii on him, but it wouldn't stop him from making small talk with his bar tender when he could...giving her his name, a mention of how the place was certainly doing quite well, a comment about how he'd never seen stone used the way they were here before....a teasing question of why she chose to serve at the bar rather than dance since surely she was lovely enough for it. But after a bit of time sipping on a drink, making small talk when another didn't have her attention, and being sure none of the bar keepers wore the ring he kept an eye out for he'd ask his question. "Excuse me but might I bother you for but a moment? There was a certain face I was looking for in here...I was hoping I might see her about by now, but she doesn't seem to be around. Someone suggested that if I came here I might be able to find a young lady by the name of Carmilla?" He attempted to keep his voice low to keep anyone who might be listening in from catching wind...though even if they did, he already planned on answering any inquiries as to why he was looking for her by saying that a man named Ingvar hadn't seen her around for awhile and was worried about her, that he was trying to gather a little favor by making sure she was alright. Who didn't want to be in the good graces of a smith after all?

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Z'always somethin' left. We like to give people the option of an open casket," the troll grumbled grimly, not budging an inch at Caim's tap against his bulky chest. He would take Caim's weapons and stow them, and someone in a booth nearby would hand the troll a slip and a key once everything was arranged properly, which the troll would then pass on to Caim. "Don't lose that, or you won't get your stuff back!" he said calmly, and then the mercenary would be free to enjoy the club to his heart's content without needing to deal with the troll at the door... So long as he didn't cause trouble of course.

Once he went to the bar and sat down, Caim found himself only a mild curiosity to the other patrons, who quickly returned to their own business after a few curious glances. The service was fairly prompt, one of the bartenders coming to see him within two minutes of him sitting down and leaning over to offer him an eyeful of alluring cleavage that she clearly had no problem displaying for his viewing pleasure, a red and black corset top laced up to squeeze the bounteous orbs that it seemed only barely able to contain. Her skin was moonlight pale, and a pair of tiny goldenrod-yellow horns curled upwards from just above and forward of her temples.

His introduction brought a light smile to the bartender's bright red lips, and she happily replied; "Oh, a bit of frugality is nothing to be ashamed of! Would you prefer ale, wine, milk, mead, or water?" After he'd given his reply, the woman turned about and approached the opposite side of the bar, allowing Caim to look her up and down while she poured him his drink. The barmaid had long, silky, raven hair that ran halfway down her back in one long plait, and her body was characteristically shaped into a near-perfect hourglass complete with long legs and a flawlessly round ass contained within a pair of tight black leather pants with lace showing in slits that ran down the sides. A pair of small dragonfly-like wings clung to her back, transparent skin with bright red veins, and a narrow spade-tipped tail hung down about two feet from her back and idly traced a line back and forth from the middle of her thigh up to the start of the swell of her rump, and if she caught Caim watching that or simply staring at her ass when she turned back she would spend a moment to bend forward and give him a better look.

When she came back and handed him his drink of choice, unless he had ordered water which was free, she would casually begin; "That'll be two denarii," and either way she would end up saying; "Anything else that I can get for you?" She would then get back to work, idly making flirtatious and endearing small talk whenever she wasn't busy, answering his question about why she wasn't dancing with a smile before she shrugged and said; "Sometimes I do... Sometimes I tend the bar~" It was then that she glanced at a sign hanging over the bar saying that private dances were six denarii, and that private dances with a little "extra" were thirteen. Caim was left to watch his chosen bartender or the dancers as his whims guided him until he took a moment to engage her once again, by which point he had carefully checked her fingers and found no rings upon the pale, dainty digits.

"Mmmm? What can I do for yah honey?" she said upon being asked for a moment of her time, and then listened without further interruption. It was hard to miss the shift from playful and flirtatious to serious and distressed when he was out with his purpose, but it didn't look like she'd made any secret of that shift either. "You're looking for Carmilla, huh?" she said glumly, and then glanced towards the troll doorman with a frown for an instant before looking back to Caim, a glimmer of her smile returning. "I can tell you a few things about Carmilla... But first you're going to have to do something for me," she said lightly and quietly, couching her demands with the friendliness of her tone, "you're going to have to pay to watch me dance... Then I'll tell you about Carmilla."

Last edited:

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"My, how nice of ya." Was the last thing he told the troll, accepting the key and making sure he tucked it safely away to make sure that he wouldn't lose it. He wouldn't be much of a mercenary if he couldn't even get his weapons back after all! He didn't pay much attention to the brief stares he got...considering how differently he was dressed from them and the obvious class of this location, it was to be expected for the most part. What did catch his attention though was the lovely bar maid that was serving him.

As his eyes roamed the sight before him, he couldn't help but again notice how what these ladies wore employed lace in all the right places. To him it felt like a mark of elegance upon them. He licked his dry lips a little as she spoke of the drinks...or perhaps that was from the valley of cleavage that she seemed all too happy to show off. He ordered an ale from her, figuring that you can't beat a classic and it wouldn't really impede him as long as it was the only one he had. Then there came the bonus of being able to view her from behind, every aspect of her seemingly designed to arouse any onlooker. The exotic bits though, such as those lovely dragonfly wings upon her back really caught his attention. "I must say, I really appreciate your wings. A beautiful change from the usual fare of feathers or leathers." It wouldn't be hard to catch him enjoying the view of her rear though and the smile upon his face when she showed it off further was painfully obvious.

Handing over the two Denarii, he slowly drank his ale as they made casual conversation, the tone remaining professionally flirty on her end. He couldn't help but smirk when she mentioned that sometimes she danced as well before directing his attention to the sign she pointed out. Those were some steep prices as far as his money pouch was concerned for the time being, but perhaps another time would call for a visit here without the need for work, especially if he needed a little bit of that "extra".

With no ring on her fingers, he felt comfortable enough to begin trying to ply her for information and she made no secret of her feelings on the matter with the look on her face. She seemed to have a story to tell him and the way she looked at the troll guarding the door made him wonder just what she had to say. She was willing to talk, but under the condition of a dance...he mulled it over in his head and frowned before looking inside his pouch. He let out a tiny curse under his breath...but you had to spend money to make money right? "A dance huh? Well....I can arrange for that." At least it would give him a good show and perhaps a solid lead as well as information and just what was going on with Carmilla....assuming there was more than what was on the surface. "Lead the way miss and you'll have my undivided attention." Once she lead the way to wherever they would go, he'd pay up for just a dance, bringing him down to his last Denarii...but surely this had to pay off!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you~" the bartender purred when Caim complemented her unusual wings, "I figured going for something a bit harder to find would impress." She swiveled, exchanging the view of her rear for one of her cleavage, and handed him his ale before getting back to work.

After his line of questioning eventually led him to end up needing to buy a dance from the unnaturally beautiful waitress and he agreed, her sultry grin broadened. "Oh I'm sure of that~" she purred in return for his statement, and then walked around to come out of the bar and approach him. "Leave the coins here" she would say, and then quickly take him by the hand and lead him through a set of double doors between the bar and the stages, the strut with which she walked making it hard not to stare at the way that her muscles moved beneath her tight leather pants. They entered a hallway with a number of doors along the walls, another set of double doors immediately on the right and then five more, four on the left and two on the right further down the hall. It was all clean and well maintained, a nice change to the state of most of Acheron.

"These rooms are where we entertain clients in private~" his hostess purred as she guided him down the hall, but as they walked he would feel the tip of her tail sliding along his thigh, slowing to a sensual crawl as it slipped against his crotch before flicking upwards once it cleared his belt line. It would be a second before Caim would realize that, despite not feeling her do it, she had just unzipped his fly with perfect precision. She would glance back with a gleam in her eye as her tail descended to tease at the ingress into his pants, something that they would do until they entered the room that she had picked out, the one at the end of the hall on the left.

Inside was a decently sized room with a metal pole near the center, a large bed with red sheets on the far side, and a love seat sitting along the left well. It was lit by a soft red glow coming from stones hanging from the ceiling, and Caim was tugged inside before the door was shut behind him. "Well then... Now that I've got you alone, sugar... You can call me Saliri~" the bartender purred softly as she turned to face him, and then suddenly Caim would feel her warm form pressed against his chest, one hand settling onto his waist and the other onto the back of his neck as she pulled him down as if to kiss. She stopped just an inch short, however, their lips hovering just slightly apart while she held him in place with a fairly soft grip that he could break at any time if he really wanted to.

"Just remember the rules, and we'll do fine" she said in a low, suggestive tone, her crimson eyes looking up at him with a hint of playful mirth, "you can look as much as you want... But you only get to touch when I say so." As if to accentuate her point, Saliri's tail slipped around one of his wrists and pulled his hand until it hovered just over her rump, and then held it there for a second before slowly drawing it in until he could feel his fingers and then his palm pressing against her appealing softness. His hand would be held there for a few moments, allowing him to feel her up more or less however he liked, before it was pulled away.

The rules give, Saliri pushed Caim over until he was sitting in the cushioned love seat before turning and strolling over to the corner of the room, where another device waited. She bent over to fiddle with it for a few seconds, her dragonfly wings stirring before music began to play. At the same time that her wings went still her hips began to shift back and forth, moving tiny amounts at first, but as the music grew louder the motions she made grew more and more intense. Again he would be left to stare at the appeasing sight of her round ass straining against the leather that contained it, though now it would be moving rhythmically back and forth in time with the beat of the music. Saliri would slowly straighten, her wings giving the occasional flutter, and then look over her shoulder at Caim through a thin portion of her silky raven hair as she slowly raised her arms, eventually placing her palms on the back of her head as she swung her hips further and further to each side. She began to add a little more motion with her thighs and upper body after a few moments, her hands slowly shifting down to her shoulders as they crossed over her chest. For several moments she would remain there, almost on the opposite side of the room, as her hands slowly descended along her sides until finally reaching her hips.

Then, however, she would shift her posture to arch her back, and then her corset would simply open and slide down her arms to fall in a crumpled heap on the floor, its descent taking several seconds and dying to be tracked. Her back was left hidden by her hair, but he could just barely see a pair of straps running along the sides to suggest that she wore a bra, which would be confirmed when she turned and walked over to the seated mercenary with a slow, sensual strut. A sweet scent filled the air, one almost like strawberries, that would only serve to enhance his desire for the figure in front of him even as she approached with her impressive bust hidden only by a lace bra colored in the same black and red pattern as her corset had been.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The tender seemed quite pleased that he accepted her offer of a dance and he could barely leave the coins upon the table when she took his hand and quickly lead Caim towards the back, the sensual purr that rose from her words making him shiver as he quickly got up, a hand brushing the light accents of lace upon her and drawing him in that much more...or perhaps she planned that? Either way, it wasn't long before he was following her through a pair of doors and watching the ample swells of her rump sway with every step she took...even without the extra, this was going to be exquisite! The information about his target felt almost like a bonus rather than the goal. The hallway they walked down was well kept, much like the rest of the building, reminding him that most of Acheron could look like this given the time and effort.

Her words floated to his ears once more, getting his attention back where she most likely wanted it...on her. He grinned at the way she emphasized the word entertain, his hand squeezing lightly upon hers for a moment. "Mmmm....your making those rooms sound more delightful by the second." He was becoming eager to get into their own room for the show now, wanting to see the way she could tease with those taut pants sliding over her swells, the way the lace on the sides could caress her skin and make his mouth water. Thoughts of her carefully dancing upon his lap made him feel like she was already doing so...no, wait, he was really feeling something! He looked down only to see how after that teasing stroke with her tail, it was already playing around the entrance of his own clothing, making him raise an eyebrow...just when did she do that!? "My my....I'm not the only eager one here, am I?"

Once inside the room, his eye roved around the decor, more of those stones in the ceiling providing sensual lighting for the activities to transpire. The presentation felt perfect without being tacky...the own must have taken pain staking care to cultivate just the right presentation around here. Suddenly, none of that matter as he felt his companion for the next while pressing herself against him, her warmth seeming to penetrate even the gear he wore as her voice seemed to drift like a gentle breeze into his ear, the ever present purr giving him a name at last. A pale, dainty hand landed upon his neck and urged him down towards her, causing him to follow with ease. He had expected the delicious warmth of a woman's soft lips upon his, but again Saliri teased him. He didn't see it as a bad thing in his eyes, enjoying the cat and mouse game that she played with him, a pleasant break from the hunt he was conducting for Carmilla. His own arms wrapped about her waist, trying not to claim too much ground since this was Saliri's show and the grip she held upon him was clearly set to allow him to break away should he so desire. For now, he was content to let his lovely hostess take the lead like she wanted.

When she started to rattle off the rules of their time together, he had to remind himself that their intimate interactions would be limited, so he had to conduct himself properly for her. The emerald hues of his own eyes stared into the unnatural crimsons of his hostess as she continued to set the tone with that playful timbre to her voice even as that naughty tail of hers coiled about his wrists, bringing them to the two swells that his eyes had been following for what felt like eternity. He nodded his head slowly, not wanting to break the brief connection they had with their eyes...It was a tense moment despite the playful attitude she portrayed, his hands hovering over her rear and patiently awaiting her next move before she finally rewarded him with the opportunity to grope her as he saw fit. Rough, but skilled hands, lightly calloused from constant practice with weaponry squeezed slowly into the taunting flesh. Even with the tight pants she wore, the heat radiated from her and gave him the admittedly childish thought of squeezing bread dough...warm, sensual bread dough. And just like with dough, he made it a point to not squeeze too hard, letting her feel the strength in his hands as the thumbs trailed up towards the base of the tail she had teased him with so much before sliding towards the sides, the heels of his hands caressing the lace. He closed his eyes and smiled at the feel....he seemed to REALLY like the lace in her uniform before he moved them forward and squeezed the taut bottom again from...well, the bottom for lack of a better word. It was meant to draw her even closer, almost feeling her lips upon his as soft, heated breaths could probably be felt by both of them now. "I'll do my best to behave then...and I'm Caim by the way." Though it was her show, he was trying to play the teasing game just as much as she when she allowed him to.

Finally though, she pulled away from him once Saliri felt he had enough time enjoying her assets. He let go of her, already missing that warmth but allowed her to push him back until he was seated, reclining and waiting for the show to begin while she walked over to another strange device. As music began to play, he was once more impressed by the technology and magic of this city, not having seen something like that before!! But his attention was once more caught by the seductive woman before him, eyes roaming over the pale skin that contrasted with the black and reds of her corset. He could see the sultry stare she gave him through her raven locks, her hands caressing over herself to accentuate each and every curve she held, that leather clad rump swaying back and forth and taking her tail with it as if it was a metronome thanks to the perfect time she kept with the beat. It seemed to take forever, but finally the corset began to drop, teasingly slow to let him view the milky skin beneath appear from where it was once hidden, at least until her hair blocked it once more...and finally she turned, the strut of a woman in her full physical glory moving towards him. Strawberries filled his nose as she grew closer...it was a pleasant aroma, making him crave her that much more. To devour her like the strawberries she seemed to smell of...how she was making it happen didn't seem to cross his mind, but he kept his arms along the back of the love seat for now...rules were rules after all, thought that lacy bra made him want to reach out and caress her body once more.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Caim~" she sensually purred his name while her lips were only a few short inches from his own, the beautiful demoness having approached with a sensual sway in her step and then leaned over to give him an appealing view of her ample cleavage. "Mmmm... You'll do your best, hrm? To behave? Mmm.... I wish you wouldn't~" she continued as her presence, her perfectly pale and unblemished skin, and the intoxicating scent that she had begun to emit all combined to deliberately intensify his desire to do much more than watch Saliri as she danced. Her hips continued to sway back and forth in time with the music, but as the tempo pulsed Caim would feel a tug on one of his hands. Her tail, again, now stretched to the limit of its length, was slowly dragged one hand to her hip before releasing it, as the demoness again let him wander as much as he liked. A heartbeat later the woman's hand was on his other one, also guiding it to her hip, but this time she leaned back up to put her bosom at level with his eyes while slowly guiding his hand upon along her bare side with a delicate grip on his wrist.

Her sensual swaying would redouble as his hand reached the bottom curve of one fantastic, soft, lace-covered breast, her guidance forcing the hand guided to her chest to creep slowly along the soft material covering her modesty while his other hand was allowed to roam free. Her dragonfly wings fluttered, and the intoxicating strawberry scent filling his nostrils intensified as it was wafted onto him. Slowly, sensually, Saliri bent back down, her bust falling away from his face while her own flawlessly sculpted features replaced it, and this time her lips got a little bit more than dangerously close to his own.

First they hovered, less than an inch a part as her lidded crimson eyes unleashed their bloody glow while looking deep into his own. Then they descended, the barest kiss pressing against his lips, her sensual sway slowing to a crawl. Then again, and again, each time more of her lips pressing against more of his own, her mouth open and inviting. A few seconds in her tongue flitted against his lower lip, an action repeated and so inviting that it was almost daring him to try and bring his own tongue into the fun. When he finally took that bait, however, the demon's appendage struck with the speed and skill of a coiled snake, spinning around his and capturing it so surely that he couldn't have moved more than the tiniest of squirms if his very soul had depended on it. With his lingual muscle trapped by Saliri's, Caim could do nothing as the woman's tongue began to give soft squeezes in rhythm with the music around his. After a few heartbeats she added a slight drawing motion, a stroke that went from the base of his tongue to its very tip via the coils wrapped around him, and if that wasn't enough to get his imagination going as to what that exact same motion might feel like on some other part of his anatomy, the image that suddenly flashed into his mind of the woman kissing him doing that very lewd deed, her eyes closed as her lips wrapped around the base of his manhood, most likely did. Especially considering that it was joined by a ghost of sensation suggesting what the real thing might feel like.

A second after that sudden mental image was left tantalizingly suspended in his brain, Saliri broke the kiss, leaving him hungering for the taste of her, and with her departure the thought was allowed to fade. "We do things a little differently here in Acheron.... I promise not to peek~" she purred, and then slowly spun around and pulled away. She watched him over his shoulder as she strutted back to the pole, testing Caim's reaction to the highly unusual tease, and if he hadn't reacted in a dangerous manner her presence in his mind would reveal itself more fully as she grasped the pole and gave a few lazy spins around it. One leg slowly rose, a knee curling around it so that she could bend backwards amid spins powered only by the flutters of her wings, that cocky smile still on her face.

After a moment, however, Saliri straightened again and stepped away, her torso quickly tilted forward so that she was bending over with her finely sculpted rear pointed in his direction while her tail once more traced lines along the tight leather covering her skin that his eyes would instantly be drawn to follow. Another slow set of dizzying sways as the music wound down in tempo, Saliri bending farther and farther over until her face was nearly touching the pole. Her wings shifted up, and her head tilted, allowing him to see her unnaturally deft tongue sliding along the cold steel while half-lidded crimson eyes watched him intently. That was distraction enough that he would only barely notice the movement of her tail, quick and stealthy as it darted around to her front, but when she straightened and pressed her torso against the pole she was holding the reason for that would be made clear. One hand would release the metal and slide back to her hip, but rather than slide over the taut material of her pants her fingers slipped beneath their waistband.

Her gyrations continued to slow, but then she started to backstep away from the pole, bending over again, and a corner of her pants would slowly descend to reveal more pale flesh and dark red lace beneath. After about a minute she was bent over again, her eyes still glowing as she watched him over her shoulder, and another few seconds of swaying later the hand that had slowly been pulling down her pants inch by inch had revealed most of one cheek, plainly displaying the appealing swell of her rump and her undergarments, another lace piece in the same colors as her bra and corset. The music began to pick up again, and in time with it Saliri's swaying went, as did the hand forcing her pants to descended. Soon enough her tugging overcame friction, and black leather was sliding slowly down the demon's pale skin until she stepped out of the pool of clothes at the foot of the pole and slowly straightened again, her tail and ascending hand leading his eyes once more.

The nearly nude demoness turned to approach Caim with another sultry strut, exuding raw confidence and sensuality amplified by the return of her scent. When she reached him, one foot slid between his, and with a slow sweep his legs were dragged gently apart while she turned around. "Time to get a little bit more... Physical~" she purred, and then both of her hands settled onto the armrests of the love seat that Caim had been seated on. She lowered her perfectly formed ass gracefully onto his lap, facing away from the seated human but watching over his shoulder as her tail coiled and thrashed, and from there she began to grind against him. At first she was silent in her gyrations, but after a few moments of rubbing herself against his crotch she began to add in a few coos, followed shortly by a tiny moan sprinkled here and there. Her teeth were visible against her lower lip as her face contorted into a familiar expression of pleasure, one eye closed while the other glowing red orb slyly watched his face.

Saliri's gyrations slowly but steadily became more and more intense as the tempo of the music to which she danced picked up, and with a single flick of her tail the demoness had the button of his trousers undone, leaving them completely open while her gyrations kept his member pointed down along one of his legs. Another soft motion of her psychic presence, however, and again Caim would feel those ghost sensations again as another image was gifted to him, one of the woman on his lap moving almost exactly as she was but with her undergarments gone and his pants pooled around his feet instead of his waist. A second or two into that image, however, there was an almost imperceptible shift in her psychic presence, and Saliri's mental voice rang clearly in Caim's mind; [Don't be nervous.... And whatever you do, don't react outwardly to anything that I say. We are being watched. The woman that you're looking for was here when you showed up, but by now she's long gone. I'm supposed to distract you while she gets away... And leave you out of commission so that you can be dealt with. It's nothing personal, and I'm going to do my job... Mostly.]

His host's tail slid slowly down the crack created by his undone zipper, and then the spaded tip slipped slowly inside, never touching his length but coiling in such a way that it could wrap around it just as her tongue had done to his only a short while ago. Her grinding was getting more and more aggressive in time with the tempo of the music, and her tail slipped closer and closer to the base of his manhood as it wormed its way into his pants. [Lucky for you, I happen to hate Carmilla, and I also just so happen to be hungry~ I'm supposed to give you a freebie... And I'm going to. I was also supposed to leave you too weak to stand by the time I was done, however, and that I am not going to do. I think you can spare a little off the top, right? Just for me being so helpful? I'll even tell you where she's going if you're... Cooperative~]

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Those shivers ran up his spine again when she gave that delicious purr of his name to him. His hands lightly gripped the back of the love seat that he was holding onto to try and keep himself from breaking any of the rules that were set down already. Her teasing reply about wishing he wouldn't be a good boy only made that harder! "If it makes you feel any better, your making it quite difficult to be good." He felt as if he was drowning in that delicious aroma that she exuded, her dance becoming that much more hypnotizing as the effects hit him full force. It took him a moment to realize that his hand was being guided by her tail, smirking as she placed it upon her hip and allowed him free reign over where he touched. His finger tips brushed over the taut leathers that encased her hip and other delicious curves, squeezing lightly now and again as his hand dipped to stroke around her outer thigh before rising up and aiming to play with her tail a bit more. After that, he seemed content to explore her soft rear again and occasionally stroke where her flesh met leather, but never putting a finger under it. He couldn't help but stop paying attention there though as she took his other hand and placed it on the other side of her hip, starting a slow and sensual trail upwards, allowing him to run his slightly rough fingers over the smooth skin before he felt the lace that covered her chest, making him visibly shiver...clearly that was a weak spot for him! He had a hard time making sure he didn't simply start squeezing her through the lacy garment, his fingers bending just a little each time before remembering that he wasn't quite given permission yet...and so the groping of his free hand intensified to make up for it.

Somewhere in his mind, he wondered how other men could keep themselves from just leaping forth and trying to claim her at this moment, but he was quickly distracted by the view of her lovely orbs falling away, his hand still being guided in its caresses, while her eyes seemed to take up his whole view...and then finally, after a strange glow of those crimson eyes, she leaned in and started to give him the tiniest of kisses, each one designed to try and draw him a little further in with every meeting of the lips. He had no problem returning the attention as she guided the intensity, beginning to bring her tongue out the flick against his lip...a few tries at that was all it took to guide his own muscle out to enjoy her own. He was suddenly surprised when she essentially held his tongue hostage though! He tensed up for only a moment before her ministrations showed that she didn't mean any real harm. He quickly eased back into the kiss, doing his best to reciprocate even with his tongue caught with the lovely twirl of her own, the rhythmic squeezes appreciated greatly. He was drawing a blank within his mind until he started to see the image of her using those lovely lips on a very different part of his body, making him stiffen even more despite already being so hard...he could swear he could even feel that tongue upon it!

When the kiss finally broke and she started to pull away he growled playfully at her but made no attempt to chase. "Heh, I don't think peeking is really a concern for either of us here Saliri..." He watched her sway away and back over towards the pole, wondering just what she had in mind next. As she took her time setting up her twirl about the pole, letting him see the muscles in her legs sensually tighten and then raise it up only to curl around the metal object he couldn't help but give a slow clap of appreciation for the show. "Gorgeous..." was all he could say as she kept her smile on her face, spinning with nothing more than her wings to propel her. She quickly removed herself from the rod and gave him a very pleasing view of her rear again, watching as the tail drew a beautiful outline of it while she bent further and further over, only to gaze at him while putting on a show of that unique tongue sliding along the steel she had only recently been twirling on...he barely caught the way her tail worked it's magic. Once again though, his attention was caught as those dainty fingers started to inch the one side of that leather down, revealing bit by bit the pale skin beneath...as well as some red lace that made him shudder. The mix of those glowing eyes, the slow reveal of what he wanted to see, and her playful swaying made it almost too much to bare. Finally however, the leather relented and made its way down those beautiful legs.

There was no doubt that she had his full attention, even before she finally turned and revealed her near nakedness to him, the bulge within his pants made it quite obvious how well she was doing her job, the return of that strawberry scent making it jump a little as she grew close and urged him to spread his legs a little wider for her. As that gorgeous rump began to descend upon his lap, putting that raven hair and smooth back to his view, he groaned lowly when he finally felt her upon his still covered length, pinning it to his leg before the grinding began. Her tail flicked teasingly in front of him while she moved herself, sending little sparks of pleasure to his brain from the close contact...her added coos and light moans of enjoyment certainly didn't hurt either!! When her tail opened the fastening upon his pants, he could almost feel the way his length could touch the lacy garment she still had on...though the image of her grinding on him with no barriers at all made him groan in need as he used everything he had to resist trying to ravage her right there. However, her voice suddenly started to echo in his mind, perking him up for but a moment. As she spoke about his quarry and how they were being watched, a lot of the mood was suddenly killed as he realized what his position was, though she assured that he was in no real danger. He slowly reached forward, giving her enough time to stop him should she want, trying to give the illusion that he was finally giving in and trying to embrace her from behind, though was he was really doing was trying to hide his face as he cursed himself mentally....she was there!? It had to be that red head on stage...how could he have missed something so blatant!? And now here he was being told that she was essentially supposed to drain him and then let what he assumed would be a troll beating commence...at least until she made it clear she had no problem helping him! He tried to think straight as she kept her act going, moaning lightly into her back as he tried to hide his face. Well....allow a little draining of something that would come back to him in time and get the information of where to go, or get pummeled into oblivion? It wasn't hard to choose which path to take....not like he really had a choice! "Can you hear me like this?" He thought, trying to see just how easily he could communicate with her. If he was expected to be dealt with, he needed much more than just info on where Carmila was going, but a way to get his gear as well. He doubted he would just be able to walk out of here now.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saliri moaned and arched her back as Caim leaned into her back, allowing him to hide his face from anyone who might be watching while the woman in his lap began to grind all the more furiously. Her hands left the handles of the loveseat, one of them reaching over her shoulder to grasp the back of Caim's head, holding him tightly against her neck and back as if in the throws of passion, while the other vanished for a few seconds before grasping one of his hands and bringing it up to her chest. He would find her bra gone, his hand pressed encouragingly against the soft curve of the demon's breast, with a hardened little peak pressing into his palm at its crown. The loss of stability in her position caused her grinding to slow to a crawl, but that only left his manhood trapped between his clothes and the soft pillow of her ass over it, and his legs.

[Yes,] Saliri replied into his mind while a soft grown burst from her just slightly parted lips, [don't worry.... The plan isn't to put you in on the fact that we were trying to distract you. I'm just supposed to keep you busy for about an hour while Carmilla relocates... The boss owes her, you see, and I owe the boss. Think you've got that kind of stamina? Regardless, so long as you don't try to make a run for it, you'll be allowed to stumble out of here intact, minus what I'm about to suck out of you, and thanks to me you'll know exactly where Carmilla's hiding~]

Her grinding slowed until it had practically stopped, but when it did Caim would notice that her tail had slipped into the gap that it had created by opening his pants and was snaking its way slowly but steadily downwards. "Mmmmmm~ You're so hard~" she half gasped and half purred as her agile little appendage slipped over his pubic region, slowly but steadily making its way towards his erection. As her grinding gyrations slowed further, Caim would feel the tip of the demonic stripper's tail reach the base of his manhood, a brief pause as the woman in his lap gave yet another sensual gasp before it snaked its way around him. "I wanna be naughty~" Saliri purred guiltily, her crimson eyes gazing into Caim's over her shoulder and through a curtain of raven hair, coy smile playing over her lips that was as far from matching her tone as could be.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Caim's mind was awash with different thoughts. On one hand, he had a beautiful demoness grinding along his painfully hard length while it was still trapped in his pants, grasping at the back of his head and gasping upon his lap. On the other, he had just been told that this was all a trap to delay him for the most part. Luckily, Saliri was on his side if only for the fact she didn't get along with his target. [Well, it seems like now I'm going to owe you as well Saliri.] He fought his hardest to control himself when he felt her hand guide him to uncovered flesh that made him shiver. His fingers stroked slowly at first, teasing the hardened nub that he felt with the few callouses his hands held from physical toil, returning in full force to slowly knead the orb as the slowed grinding made him want to ravage her right there.

[An hour you say? Well, I think I can handle that easily enough. I may as well enjoy this little gift of yours after all! He smirked into her neck even as he felt the tail sneak gently into his pants again, teasing down towards his length as he played along her breast, kneading it firmly before trapping the sensitive point of it between two knuckles and lightly pinching. "Hmmm...and here I was worried I'd be the one breaking the rules..." His lips found the tip of her ear as he lightly nibbled upon before breathing hotly into her, trying to play up the captivated client who thought he was getting away with something. "If you REALLY want to...well, I won't tell if you won't."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

[I'm sure you'll find a way to repay me~] Saliri replied sardonically into his mind, while outwardly she moaned earnestly from the attention he applied to her bust. Her hips squirmed rhythmically, her ass once more grinding pleasurably against his lap, while within his pants the demon's tail slowly curled further around Caim's trapped manhood. "Mmmhhmmm~ It'll just be our... Little.... Secret~" she purred as she slowly twisted her torso, her last word whispered against his lips before she again engaged him in a hungry kiss that left his tongue once more trapped by her unnaturally deft appendage.

In the meantime, Saliri's tail coiled like a serpent around Caim's trapped rod, three circles forming around the first inch or so near his base before he felt the tip gliding along his underside for the next portion. From there, her appendage began to slowly stroke, every jerk letting that spaded tip glide against another portion of the bottom of his rod until she was nearly at the tip. From there the pad shifted, curling away so that only the thinnest edge of the tip rubbed over the sensitive spot just beneath his helmet, the body of her tail stroking him steadily all the while. As slow as she went, it was as good if not better than any partner that the human would have had up until that point, and as tendril's of the demoness' soul sunk into his own and began to siphon off his essence the potency of the physical stimulation was only magnified further.

For the next minute or so Saliri's tail stroked him within his pants, the tip alternating between teasing his underside and rolling over the surface of his tip with its soft surface, while her mouth held his captive and his hands were left to roam her body as they saw fit, her breasts soft and her nipples hard against his palm and the rest of her no less pleasing to the touch. Suddenly, however, she would pull away, first from his mouth and then slightly away from his body, the reason for which would become all too clear as he felt the teasing of his cock end suddenly as well. Instead, it was being slowly but steadily pulled upwards, towards the opening that the demoness had created, and just as it drew near she tugged the legs of his pants down and suddenly jerked it up, letting out a sound midway between a gasp and a hungry moan as Caim's manhood was finally exposed to the open air, still entangled by Saliri's tail.

"I.... Am going to be so naughty!" she purred excitedly as her tail gave it another few strokes, but then she shifted her posture so that her torso leaned away from him, "you might need to spank me~" And then, instead of teasing by her tail, Caim found his manhood trapped between the cheeks of the demon's soft, round rear, still covered by the soft lacy undergarment that was the last barrier between her and full nudity. He would be subjected to another minute or so of grinding, Saliri keeping her hands on the arms of the loveseat in which he'd been seated, before suddenly his hands were grabbed from wherever they'd wandered and placed where her own had been only moments prior. "No moving!"

Saliri rose, grinning back at Caim as her tail released his length, letting it stand in the air, before strutting away in synch to the no-doubt forgotten music. When she reached the pole she'd danced upon earlier, she bent forward, placing both hands upon it as her hips swayed sensually, almost invitingly, but if he made any effort to rise a force would gently urge him to remain seated by a slight pressure on his chest, like a hand gently placed to hold him down. Another minute of only looking and Saliri straightened, slowly walking a circle while the motions of her arms kept her newly freed bust hidden from him. Her corset joined her bra and the rest of her clothes on the floor, leaving her clad only in her lingerie bottoms and her stockings, and then she faced her back to him again while gazing at him through a curtain of black silky hair. Slowly she bent, her hips slowly gyrating but gradually slowing as her hands slid down her sides. Thumbs hooked into the waistband of the last barrier protecting her decency, and down they slid, slowly revealing the perfect roundness of her shapely rear, and once around her thighs she let them drop and parted her legs just slightly to let him see the glistening pink petals that had so long been hidden from him, her outer lips puffy and pink and almost drooling with arousal.

He received that sight for only a few seconds before the temptress straightened again, and turned to face him with no more efforts to hide her form, the hard pink tips of her breasts standing at full attention upon her full peaks. The walk that she made toward him at that point was absolutely predatory, and while she kept her eyes on his face there was no mistaking her intended target. When she reached the chair, Saliri gracefully sank to her knees, her eyes finally shifting from Caim's face to his manhood, and with almost painful slowness she leaned down to kiss the head, a single roll of her tongue cleaning it of any spilled pre and a second following it just for fun. "May I?" she asked in a soft purr that still managed to sound at least a little bit casual, tilting her head and looking up at him curiously.

leetmonkey33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Caim couldn't help but remember Nathi when Saliri talked about being able to repay her...he was going to like this city, as long as he stayed alive that is! He smiled wide at the grinding, each movement sending sparks of pleasure through him even through his pants. He watched her sensuous body slowly turn about upon him, eyes meeting shortly after. Then she was upon him! That kiss that captured his tongue made him groan into her lips while she artfully massaged his tongue with her own. But that tail was quickly taking the spot light as those tight circles began to form around his length, and that soft tip running slowly up his flesh with every movement. It made him groan in desire as his hands wandered along her nubile frame. He made every attempt to keep up with her, a single hand running the few callouses on his hand lightly over one of her hardened peaks and then the other, his other hand running a finger around the base of the tail that was stoking his arousal. He wasn't ready for the magnified sensations however when it felt like some strange presence was gently stroking something deep inside of him, making him feel like he wouldn't have been able to stand, even if he wanted to. He moved his legs a little, slightly worried, but found that he still had easy use of them. Was this what it felt like to have ones soul dipped into for the first time?

His thoughts quickly left that line and went back to the woman pleasing him with so little effort. The partners he had back in the village were hardly worth mentioning when put against this! He couldn't help but wonder why he didn't leave for the city sooner...not that he regretted his past dalliances, as much as his master complained about it! His hand had just returned to groping her panty clad rear when she suddenly began to break away, making him to force himself from letting out a groan of disappointment. That was until she used her tail to slowly pull his "blade" free of its imprisonment. He grinned from her gasp, not knowing if it was because she just wanted this as bad as he or because she just found that his weapon of choice wasn't compensating for anything...and he really didn't care at the moment. "Mmmmm, your a little rule breaker huh? You should be careful what you say..." He couldn't contain the moan that erupted from him as he felt her plush rump rubbed along his shaft, the lace making him shudder all the more as his pre quickly began to cover it. "Such a bad little tease..." He crooned before letting a hand swat one of those lovely cheeks, testing how much she was willing to take from him, and keeping up the playful swats when she seemed to enjoy it most.

When she suddenly broke away though, it looked like the big bad warrior had the pout of a child before settling back to let her take her time again. He had to be patient only for a little longer, that was all! Returning to the pole, he remembered that some sort of song was playing as she swayed upon the pole once more, making him try to rise at the teasing invite, only to feel the little force upon him. Resigning to just watching for now, he couldn't help but appreciate all she was doing, despite the delay of gratification it caused! "Saliri, you take the art of teasing to a whole different level." he watched her play with the clothing that loosely clung to her now, dropping it off piece by piece until she bent over and moved her assets in slow circles, getting slower with every circuit as she revealed what he craved most at the moment, the sight of her displaying her needy lips making his length twitch in excitement as old instincts awaited satiation. Finally, she began to strut towards him again, making him fidget in anticipation while she eyed him over, making even her descent to the floor seem like a show in itself...and then her lips arrived upon his helmet, making sparks shoot through him as he groaned from the brief moment of indulgence before she purred a question to him. "Saliri...by all means." He leaned back and watched, his hands gripping the sides of his seat to keep himself in control of not just trying to ravage her right there.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saliria gave a sound that was as much a moan as it was gasp when Caim's hand swatted at her plump rear, the soft flesh of her rump rippling just slightly around where he struck and reddening just a tiny bit where his hand had made contact. She started grinding against him all the harder, almost going into a frenzy as he spanked her again, and again, and again. Each time his hand slapped against her round rear her gyrations grew more intense, prompting him to spank Saliri repeatedly while her actions constantly upped the ecstatic sensations that she seemed so easily able to inspire.

Those would be proven as little more than a paltry taste of the demon's talents when Caim had her on her knees with her head in his lap, the answer to her request earning him a special treat. Saliri didn't waste any time, and in one gulp Caim's "blade" vanished past the lustful demon's lips, taken into her mouth so fast that it was gone in a blink. Pleasure exploded through Caim's body as his tool was engulfed in her warm, welcoming mouth, the tip enclosed tightly by her throat which began to rhythmically spasm while her lips formed a tight seal around the base and her tongue somehow managed to lap over every inch of the underside save the portion just beneath his tip. She didn't outwardly move beyond subtle twitches, but she didn't have any need to at that point as the internal workings of her mouth sent more physical sensation burning through the mortal warrior than any partner he'd ever had before could possibly hope to match.

The mere sight of her was undeniably erotic as well, her crimson gaze fixated on his face, maintaining perfect eye contact while his balls rested against her chin and her lips formed a tight ring around the base of his shaft. The succubus began to feed on him in earnest then, gorging herself on his essence as the pleasure caused by her mouth alone made his head swim. The sensation of having his soul supped upon was a form of pleasure all its own, the weakness that accompanied it overshadowed by the unique and nearly indescribable feeling, one that almost amplified the physical sensations while complimenting them perfectly. It was about a minute that Saliri remained like that, showing no sign that she needed to stop for air, before she changed things up again as her tongue shifted from rubbing against the bottom of his shaft to slowly coiling around it.

Once he was fully trapped again, Caim was able to experience what he'd been led to imagine as her tongue literally began to stroke him within her mouth, and as she pulled back and began to slowly bob back and forth onto the lower half of his shaft it was almost too much. The pleasure was nearly orgasmic in and of itself, and it only kept getting more intense as the seconds ticked by. Before he could spill his seed into her mouth, however, Saliri's pumps started growing shorter, and once she was halfway off of his cock she suddenly pulled back entirely. For a few moments his length stood completely untouched, coated in a glistening layer of saliva, but then she began raining kisses and light licks starting at the tip and progressing steadily downwards. Once she hit the base she shifted to his sack while a hand rose and started slowly stroking him while she gently sucked on each of his balls in turn, easing away any pain from his denied orgasm.

After seeing to it that that portion of him got enough attention, Saliri released his balls only to run her tongue from the base of his cock to the tip and back, twice, before taking the tip between her lips again. The tight seal of her lips trapped his helmet, and her tongue began to roll slowly over the sensitive dome while she gazed up at him with a perfectly innocent smile, the slivers of essence she'd been taking from him since ending the overwhelming burst of oral still enhancing the physical stimuli. After a minute her lips slowly descended an inch or so before pulling back, and then she began to bob on his still slick tool at an almost painfully slow rate, promising a slow return to the ecstasy that would undoubtedly drain his first load of the night right out of him, though if Saliri's countenance was any indication it wouldn't be the last she'd manage to wring from him before their union was through.