What's new

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Waaaaaaaaaait wait wait wait! Nobody here can claim me, for I was already claimed by a @Termite with a need for speed and act as their super-fast and comfortable car, equipped with 34 albums of the best tunes Eurobeat has to offer!

So none of you can buy me. >:3

There's another Renamon around here though, if you really desire ear action. *inconspiciously points towards @SirMalo * :whistle:

EDIT: Besides, when did you join these ear-humping maniacs, XSI!?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Nobody touches malo or they're getting a shitty title.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Cars can have ears.
Proof:
- some dude snip -
I know I will regret that question but: How does that guy prove that cars can have ears? >.>

Only 34 albums of eurobeat?
I expected more
Well I'm a classic ride, you see. I don't have those fancy radios with USB slots. Just a good old CD insert one, and I imagine Termite got the albums stored somewhere reachable to switch to his heart's content. With that in mind, I think 34 albums are quite a lot. :X

And I never said I'd HUMP the ear!
I will probably also regret the question, but what would you be doing with my ear instead. >.>

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I have been summoned only to learn that Stuffie has yet to watch JoJo. I am conflicted.

For reference:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm not one of those idiots that goes all "WATCH JOJO" every chance they get, but I do like the series. Two antennae up.
WATCH JOJO

>Entertaining to watch, some neat memes, worth obsessing over

I agree!

Reputation score
No no no! I have a better idea, instead of butchering her sexy curvy juicy yellow ears like that, why don’t we sedate her, stuffed her and then put her in a glass cage display right in front of the Forum’s first page, that way we can all gaze together her magnificent pointy fluffy slutty ears without damaging it. Sure, she might resist....and run away, but luckily, you always have few extra diazepam lying around right? *wink wink*

Even I said so, I admit that I really want to claim her for myself so I can caress my “ding-dong” to her ears all day

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No no no! I have a better idea, instead of butchering her sexy curvy juicy yellow ears like that, why don’t we sedate her, stuffed her and then put her in a glass cage display right in front of the Forum’s first page, that way we can all gaze together her magnificent pointy fluffy slutty ears without damaging it. Sure, she might resist....and run away, but luckily, you always have few extra diazepam lying around right? *wink wink*

Even I said so, I admit that I really want to claim her for myself so I can caress my “ding-dong” to her ears all day
First of all I have oxazepame so that hits even harder, second of all you are fucked up.