Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Third Leg Tavern (OOC)

Meh, i don't mind. Hooray for real-life corruption! :3

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just wanted to say that I'm enjoying reading your guys' threads! XD Wish I'd gotten in on this while the getting was good!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Just as a small warning: once school gets out for a summer (in about 2-2+1/2 weeks), I'll have a summer job that will have me getting up much earlier than I normally do so I won't be able to go as late into the night posting.
Well, bad news is good news for you: turns out that the university I was trying to work at this summer has entered a hiring freeze due to budget problems so I won't be getting that job, therefore I won't actually be going to sleep that much earlier than I am right now.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Arg, jobs are hard to nab at the moment. :\ Best of luck in finding a new one!

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*leans in from left field* Game going too slow? Looking for another character perchance? XD

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Maybe, If there isn't any more activity by the time I get back from my brothers college graduation this weekend I might have to check interest levels in the players and possibly bring in fresh blood.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm still here, just a bit underwhelmed at my latest development. I'll get back on eventually, but i probably wont be posting as much in any case, sorry :(

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I think one of the reasons for the slowdown is that thus far none of the adventurers has found more than rapeage and penalizing Chaos effects. Yes, it's true that the backstory doesn't actually promise anything good. Yes, Zeyra could probably find as much fun with her Nellien symbiote as Pheonix finds with her bond Shale, but other than that, no treasure, no talkative natives, not even someplace dry to sleep.

Do keep in mind that D&D game balance assumes the players' treasure increases alongside their level - I had a game once where the DM forgot to divide the XP gained by the number of players, and pretty soon we were struggling with so-called "balanced" encounters because our characters had leveled up so much faster than their wargear.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

That piddle little thing can't compare to the lol that is Shale! XD

Perhaps throwing an NPC along the way for a little while would help?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The first few layers are mostly empty of stuff and people, but that's mainly because the upper few layers have already been scavenged. Once you get to where people are congregating more stuff, missions, and people will be found.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Whee! Miachan's back!!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was beggining to wonder if Miachan was dead.

Oh, Just to give a bit of purpose, while you can wander forever, after a few layers there is an actual town where you can get quests, gear, and the like.

OP
miachan

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

My offs are very very similar to the other two...desires for things to not see..

desires ffor things to see..I suppose I can be a bit different at times. =o

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was hoping things would pick up again if people got to Monolith to start recieving quests and stuff if they wanted, but right now I need to ask: are any of you still interested in this?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I was hoping things would pick up again if people got to Monolith to start recieving quests and stuff if they wanted, but right now I need to ask: are any of you still interested in this?
To be honest, I think you'd have better luck PM'ing Ryu and Shrike7. Somehow I think they've forgotten this exists. No great surprise in Shrike7's case... isn't she in every RP that ULMF has?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I most certainly haven't forgotten. Just have been busy. Both here and SotSM, my posts have been rather lacking and far between. :/

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

To be honest, I think you'd have better luck PM'ing Ryu and Shrike7. Somehow I think they've forgotten this exists. No great surprise in Shrike7's case... isn't she in every RP that ULMF has?
Almost ;)

Yeah, I been real busy, and a lot of my RP's have been falling behind, So I'm going to have to gracefully duck out. If someone feels they like Zeyra enough, they are 100% welcome to use her, she isn't one of my recurring characters so I don't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.