What's new

The Trial of the Champion

freeko

Banned
Reputation score
Re: The Trial of the Champion

(Do I just need to win on both aspects or does the "boss" take damage as well?)

Lindsay would change her tactics up and try to take the fight to him. She would find an opening where she could charge in which would have their weapons go flying off. Lindsay forgot to account for one minor detail, she was wearing only panties at this point and her adversary was fully armored still.

As Lindsay fumbled about a bit removing his armor, she would lose the advantage that she had gained with her attack. With time to recover and Lindsay fumbling around trying to undo straps of various pieces of armor she would run out of time. As he would recover, Lindsay felt a tug which resulted in her panties being shredded. At least she was able to remove his armor, though the cost was pretty high.

As Lindsay lost control of the exchange, she would lose her virginity as well. The man almost looking to simply mock her attempted attack by plunging his manhood inside of her. Lindsay at least knew this was how she could win. All she had to do was keep this up and hopefully he would spill his bucket first.

With a level of self control rarely ever seen, the man would bring himself close but not quite all the way to orgasm. Lindsay herself was close to reaching her climax as well. With a rather violent shove, Lindsay would find herself thrown to the ground. The man would simply stand up and undo the remains of his armor at this point exposing his still erect manhood.

As he went to retrieve his blade, he would throw Lindsay her blade and taunt her a little. Or was it a compliment on her strategy? It was clear he wanted to continue their duel at this point proclaiming that Lindsay still needed to defeat him to escape.

(Round 3 fight, more of the same)

With this Lindsay would come to the realization that paying a cost to gain a benefit was a very real thing. Though losing her virginity to expose her opponent was a pretty large cost to pay. If she could not defeat her now unarmored adversary in combat, she would try to defeat him sexually. If she were to have thought things through a little better last time, Lindsay would have accounted for the armor of her opponent.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--Holy shit the dice decided they hate you this round, double one.
1+8=9vs15 and 1+8=9vs13 six HP damage and four lewd damage.--

Linsay pressed her attack again more thoughtful this time, but sadly she found herself over thinking her oponnent. He parried two f her attacks disarming her and grabbing hold of her pushing her face down onto the ground with great force. As he plowed into her cunt again, this time dominantly sending waves of pleasure through her body. He held her head against the ground as he continued pumping into her tight cunt.

He moaned once in pleasure as he dominated her pounding into her hard and fast his control over his body was perfect as he felt his orgasm build. He pulled out and blew his load onto her naked back. Rising to his feet again as he moved back to his sword leaving her on the ground fucked. Thankfully she had the stamina to endure his attack without breaking to his control.

"You sadly lost some ground there beautiful, it matters little I look forward to you how ever you move forward, I an hopeful you'll prove to me your worthy of leaving this place. If not I can certainly use another fuck toy for some time, and your skills certainly do make you useful to me after I tired of your cunt." He said taking his sword again as he stared at her once again ready to fight.

Willpower: 7/12
Combat/HP: 8 - 9/20
Explore/SP: 6 - 20/20
Spirit/MP: 0 - 0/10
Naughty/LP: 8 - 13/30

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(haha it happens. Hell look at my Planet of Pleasure game, I win about 1/4th of the dice rolls in that game. At least I didnt "lose" though damn that was painful)

Lindsay had a plan, and she was trying to stick to it. Having equalized the clothing situation, it was just a matter of winning the next exchange and conquering her opponent. There was only one problem, Lindsay could not focus on anything aside from the massive member her opponent had.

A few futilely made attacks and she was disarmed again with little effort. Being thrown to the ground she ended up with her face to the ground and her ass in the perfect position for him to continue pounding his member inside of her.

Having reached his peak, he would pull out of her and shower her back with his seed. He was clearly enjoying Lindsay's seemingly futile attempts at besting him. Taunting her again as he backed away allowing Lindsay to recover her weapon and attempt one more time to best him.

(Round 4, fight!)

Lindsay knew this had to be the right way to go about this. He was getting overconfident and she did not experience an orgasm as he pulled himself out before she was able to reach her peak as well. This may have opened the window for Lindsay to conquer her enemy. His member was still rock hard, but there is always a small let down after one reaches their peak. This was probably the best show Lindsay would have at defeating him.

Her plan was still the same, defeat him in combat and then conquer his body via sex. If she could not only defeat him in combat but also force him to reach orgasm again, there was surely nothing that would be able to recover from that. Though she clearly risked her own body in the process, that meant little as Lindsay's body was already on offer as that would be the price of failure during these trials. Her body would be forfeit.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(You really don't lie when you say dice hate you, combat 18 naughty 2. Good lord man you should have won twice now.)

--Combat 18+8=26vs15 pass with a vengeance. 2+8=10vs 12 two lewd damage.--

Linsay returned to her combat with her assailant this time cockiness and hubris would be upon him. He swung at her but she deftly disarmed him with near to little effort. She pushed him back and attempted to mount him again from the dominant position, he was falling back until he hit the wall. With a twist he scooped her up and pushed Linsay into the wall.

His cock thrust into her wet and willing hold once again, plunging inside her rapidly, he continued thrusting into her as he spoke to her.

"Never has any of the others so deftly defied me, they tend to be slobering fuck toys by this point or have already bested me. Sadly it seems your lack of experience in the carnal pleasures are holding you back. Although your naturally skilled at it." He smiled as he leaned down and licked her breats continuing his assault upon her thrusting with wild lust. "All you need to do is say you submit and I will make you my servant. You've proven yourself far more capable then any other, your stamina alone is extremely desirable. Submit to me and remain here as my pleasure toy and warrior." He whispered into her ear softly, giving her an offer, possibly one she could not refuse?

-Fight him onward, over whelm him with pleasure, or submit to him and become his servant and not return home but serve him here.-

Willpower: 7/12
Combat/HP: 8 - 9/20
Explore/SP: 6 - 20/20
Naughty/LP: 8 - 11/30

(Both options at this point continue the story as you've pretty much won but your horrible luck means this fight has gone on long enough I don't have any good idea's on how to keep it interesting going forward for the next two runs before your guaranteed to win.)

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(I think I am in an autowin situation since I cant lose enough combat/naughty points before I get to autowin.)

Lindsay would know this dance all too well at this point. Again she would disarm her opponent only to this time be shoved into a wall as she attempted to follow up. Now her adversary would take her from behind. The thrusting was still fierce, but the rhythm behind it seemed to be slowing down.

He would speak, and admit that Lindsay was the better fighter though she certainly had much to learn in other aspects like magic and sex. Asking Lindsay to simply submit to him, he would admit that there was a natural level of skill that was a highly desirable trait.

"I will not submit..not now.. not ever." Was all that Lindsay had to say.

With the refusal to submit, she would feel the thrusting ramp itself up again. Unlike the previous times where he simply did not come at all and pulled out to come on her body, he would deliver a load inside of Lindsay. The hot sensation would burn inside of her for a few moments. The last of which she would be shoved into the wall as he relased the hold.

Before he could even retrieve his weapon to resume the battle, Lindsay had already recovered and able to tackle him to the ground again. This time foregoing attempting to ride his member and instead simply sitting on his face. Having pinned his arms and his body too weak to struggle free at this point, Lindsay would allow him the chance to submit to her before she would tighten the hold and suffocate him out.

"I think it is you who will be submitting to me. You can have a taste of your own medicine while you eat me out. Or you can refuse and simply pass out." Lindsay would say with a slightly darker tone to her voice now.

This battle had taken a toll on her mind and her body. Having been violated repeatedly throughout the trials, it would seem she was able to at least outlast the trials though the cost was significant in more ways than one.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

As she straddled his face she would feel him smile but little else as his body evaporated into myst and vanished from the room. A large portal opening in the center of the room and his booming voice filling the room.

"A pity but expected, none strong enough to exceed the trails actually become my servants. Good luck in your adventures, Linsay." It says as the portal reaches out with it's tendrils wrapping her in it's energy and slowly drawing her into the portal. It's touch replaced the clothing and armor that the trial had destroyed.

Linsay would find the trip back through the portal far less jarring then the trip to the trials. Emerging in the center of her village, but something was off there was no group of villagers to greet her or congratulate her. The huts and houses were all destroyed their walls crumbled and the roofs burned, the blood of warriors littered the ground, dried and old. At least a day old, more time had passed then she thought it seemed.

She could see two options tracks of a large force headed north from the ruins of her village, the lines were at least ten wide and how many more were with them was difficult to say. But if any of the village were taken as slaves or captives it would be that way. Although also there was markings of something else leaving town to the west, it's foot prints were humanoid but odd, almost boney.

Which path does she take, does she seek to follow those who destroyed her village or what ever took the corpses of the warriors east?

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay would not be able to enjoy her victory over the man who controlled the trials. As she would have sat triumphant over her adversary he would simply dematerialize. After a voice rang out, Lindsay would be forced back through the other side of the portal that delivered her into this place originally. The return trip through the portal was nowhere near as disorienting as her first go through at least. What she would return to was hardly the village as she left it a few moments ago.

Destruction was everywhere. The huts and houses were all collapsed and seemingly burnt to the ground. What may well have been an entire army came through and torched the place? Looking around, there was many a corpse to be seen. The concept of time must be different when travelling through the portals. Nothing could have done this much damage in the hour at most that she was completing the trials. Examining herself for a quick few seconds, Lindsay would realize that she felt a little more powerful now than she did when she entered the trials.

Examining the corpses, Lindsay would estimate that the village was like this for an entire day if not longer. Looking around she would see that there were a large number of footprints and tracks leading north, while another smaller group of footprints were headed in another direction (First you said west then said east, i are confused)

(Use explore to see if anything can be found within the village then move east/west to pursue the smaller force.)

Stats Upgrade:
Willpower: 12 -> 30
Combat 8 -> 11
Explore 6 -> 7
Spirit 0 -> 0
Naughty 8 -> 9
HP 20 -> 30
SP 20 -> 30
MP 10 -> 10
LP 30-> 30

Added: Combat +3, Explore +1, Naughty +1, Willpower +3. HP +1, SP +1

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Linsay examined the town and found supplies enough for her journey, some unspoiled food and a new sword. Not anything better then the one she had but having a back up weapon would never be a negative thing. The village looted she headed west into the forest tracking the odd footsteps.

It was a journey into the forest to find her quary, after three days of travel she finally found more then the straggling track. She found a pack of tracks leading into a cave, the cave had more then a few tree's surrounding it and honestly if she had not been looking for the tracks of the cave she would have missed it completely. Inside she heard moaning and dripping, but not the low moan one expects from a zombie, a pleasured moan like a woman enjoying her foreplay.

Inside the main entrance chamber of the cave was three zombies, at least they appeared to be, not decaying or with large open wounds. They were simply men from their mouth leaked an odd purple substance, which they were currently spreading over two captured elves, one resting on the wall, her naked breasts coated in the substance. The other laying on the ground more amply covered in it, both were moaning in pleasure. The one's face she could see had the glazed over eyes of someone completely lost to a pleasure drug.

--The zombies need dealing with, and maybe the elves as well, either way getting past them would be a challenge, although these 'sentries' were poor in their job and did little to actually protect the entrance to the cave.--

Linsay level 1
Willpower: 30/30
Combat/HP: 11 - 30/30
Explore/SP: 7 - 30/30
Spirit/MP: 0 - 10/10
Naughty/LP: 9 - 30/30

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay would be able to find supplies around the remains of the village. A new sword seemed like a good thing to have just in case, so she would take that as well. After preparing herself with enough supplies to last at least a week, Lindsay would follow the tracks off to the west.

For three days the tracks would simply plod along. Lindsay simply following the direction as she could. At a point she realized the tracks were multiplying, and all of these new tracks seemed to be headed toward a cave that was rather well hidden. Were it not for the tracks leading her to it, Lindsay would have been oblivious to the presence of the cave as a whole.

Lindsay would enter with little issue, though she would find 3 men and two women inside. They all seemed to have a purple substance on their person in some way. The women were naked and looking like they were drugged in some way.

(Use explore to observe the men and investigate the women further. If hostile, use Combat to keep them away from her)

The men from what she could see were producing the substance somehow and using it to coat the females. What all it exactly did was unknown to her though as long as nothing threatened her, Lindsay would simply try to move further into the cave. Lindsay realizing that no matter what she did here, it would not stop the cause of whatever was going on here.

Maybe it was foolish of her, but she did not regard any of the men or women here as a threat so she would try to observe them for a little while. If she could learn something from them it may help her later on. Once Lindsay was satisfied that she had seen enough she would attempt to move further into the cave.

In a perfect world, Lindsay almost thought in the back of her head that if she could somehow cure the group she might be able to muster up a force sufficient enough to consider heading north from her village to take on the force responsible for destroying it. Though she would try to keep herself in the here and now.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--explore roll 2+6=8 vs 16 8 stamina damage and negative status obtained.--

Linsay snuck forward slowly as she watched the men descend upon the left woman slowly gang banging her as they slide theri erect cocks into her mouth ass and pussy. Her moans of pure pleasure echoed through the cave making the noises Linsay made completely hidden. As she neared the other resting woman she would notice her breasts and most of her skin was covered in the purple slime, as well as their semen.

The woman surged up to her suddenly as Linsay was close kissing her passionately. The slime and semen smearing onto her arms and neck as the woman held her and attempted to grind against the young warrior. Draining her of her stamina, she felt tired and out of breath as her body heated up from the woman's kiss. But as quickly as she had surged upwards to kiss and grope, she submitted to unconsciousness as she slide away from Linsay onto the floor passing out.

The young warrior already ready for things such as this from her trials was prepared for the heat. What she was not prepared for was the lust. The men pounding the other elf, went from slightly hideous to bearable, to highly attractive. Linsay knew what this was doing to her and quickly brushed herself off and proceeded onwards, she could feel it still in effect but at least she was into the cave system proper.

The tunnels rapidly began to twist and turn, turning the young warrior around time and time again. Taking a moment to ready herself she stopped and attempted to get her bearings as she heard something moving towards her from behind, many somethings. She would need to either fight what came and hope it could help guide her out or at least open the path out. Or dash into the tunnels attempting to get out more quickly that way.

--Get out of the tunnel maze, you can stand and fight what comes from behind, or surge forward and hope for the best.--

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(whats the debuff I got? Pretty sure I know what it is.. but ya know..)

Lindsay would get a little too close to one of the women, causing her to spring forward at Lindsay. The female was coated in some manner of purple fluid as well as semen, both of which transferred onto Lindsay when they came in contact with each other. The instant the girls came into contact with each other, Lindsay was almost immediately overwhelmed by coming into contact with the substances already coating the other woman.

The only thing stopping the substances from influencing Lindsay further was the other female simply passing out and falling back to the ground. The visions around her started to change, what was previously looked upon by Lindsay as vulgar acts were starting to make Lindsay want exactly that to be done to her as well. At least able to realize the substance she came in contact with was the cause, Lindsay would successfully brush the offending fluids off of her before going further into the cave.

Still a little bothered, Lindsay would find herself soon within a maze of some kind. The hallways twisting and turning at an alarming rate. What was worse, Lindsay would stop for a quick break to get her bearings straight. As she did this, Lindsay could hear a good deal of sounds coming from behind her.

(Use Explore to proceed further into the maze)

Taking a quick moment to think, Linsday remembered there were at least five people in the first room. Were they all under some impulse or influence to now pursue her into the dungeon? Since they were an efffect and not the direct cause per se, Lindsay felt that combat would simply not be an option. Simply opting to turn in the opposite directions of the oncoming sounds and hoping for the best.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--Explore 10+7=17vs 17 Pass--

Linsay would push forward into the maze of tunnels feeling herself steadily descending deeper into the earth. Finally she came upon the final cave and the exit, it took far to long to get there but she was finally out of the maze. Tired but not extremely so she would enter into a large room, it was circular almost perfectly so, around the room were women chained to the wall, each of them had empty eyes. Their bodies not really trussed up for sex, more just on display.

"Welcome to my gallery my dear, I have to say I am very excited to have a new foe entering my sanctum. I look forward to sparing with you in the future, this room is the first you'll notice the elven amazons around the room. They had the horrible fate of obtaining immortality but having their souls shunted from their bodies, most of them moved on but one. Their queen, she hated me so much she haunts the room to this day. Can't leave because of her body, very sad for her she was a fun foe." The voice pauses as if thinking for a moment. "I realize you probably have no idea who I am, please proceed onwards I will speak to you before each room until we meet, which I look forward to. Be weary of this room tho, the queen's specter will try to posses your body to give her another chance to fight me. Good luck."
With that his voice trails off from the room as a figure slowly takes shape from purple mist. A large breasted elven woman stands before Linsay floating, she looks over her body and moves slowly forward.

"Your not ideal but I can change your body into something more fitting for me." She says as she moves upon the young warrior, she must combat the spirit and keep her body from being taken from her by this foe.

--Fight the specter, mini boss, you must defeat the specter to move onwards. All stats are available to you if your creative enough to use them.--

(The debuff is a magical drug that is smeared all over her. It causes lust based attacks to deal bonus damage and all damage will be partially converted into spirit damage. Good luck my friend.)

Linsay level 1
Explore/SP: 7 - 22/30
Spirit/MP: 0 - 10/10
-Lust Slimed-

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(lel, how to diplomacy?)

Lindsay would seemingly pick the proper way enough times that she would find herself at the end of the maze. It was certainly an obstacle to say the least. It even felt like she was going downward into the earth as she progressed through the labyrinthine structure. Once she was able to figure out the trick to the maze it was easier to navigate her way through.

At the end of the maze, Lindsay would find herself in a circular room. As she scanned around the room, there were women chained up all along the walls. Not like the ones she encountered before that were corrupted by whatever that purple fluid was. These women were here more to be a vulgar display of sorts?

Another ominous voice would be heard, not dissimilar to the end of her trials previously. Though the voice itself was vastly different, and had put some context to what she was seeing before her. It would seem this was an elven tribe of Amazons. Something Lindsay always had respect for was how the Amazons were portrayed as almost legendary in her teachings growing up.

Her trip down memory lane was cut short as the spirit of the Queen would materialize before her. Was this a ruse? Lindsay noticed the same purple mist that formed this spirit was likely the same thing that had corrupted the elves at the beginning of the maze. Though the only thing that Lindsay could not quite figure out was why there were men around at the entrance.

This was either a very intricate illusion again made to attack Lindsay's vulnerabilities or this could well be the work of a necromancer. These women around the perimeter of the room were said to have their souls removed from their bodies. Only a powerful necromancer could do something like that.

(Use combat to defend, but not to attack. Use explore to see if there was something that could be done to aid the queen.)

Setting herself into a defensive stance, Lindsay would see if there was some way to communicate with this spirit. From what the voice had said, one of these bodies could well be the one of the queen. If the spirit were sentient enough, communication may be possible?

They would want the same thing, so if a deal could be made that would be the preferred option. Lindsay certainly did not want to be responsible for killing an Amazon Queen, and if anything wanted to help this spirit find peace. With all the bodies around the room Lindsay could easily remove the bonds and allow the queen to take her own body back. Even if there were no other way she could find, Lindsay was willing to give her own body to the queen.

Willing or otherwise, this queen wanted revenge maybe? Again drawing on what little she did pay attention too in her classes, Lindsay would try to remember what happened to the spirits once their vengeance were brought. If it were the necromancer itself that was the cause, this spirit would be able to move on once the necromancer were destroyed?

There was no doubt in her mind that there was a solution that did not involve killing this spirit. Lindsay just needed to find it now.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"Your body is not perfect but better then mine for dealing with that fool." The spirit said as she moved closer into the room keeping some distance. She felt the spirit moving towards her, and slowly gain in speed. It seemed she was not willing to talk at least not now, she would attack first.

--Specter attacks spirit 9+0=9vs16 10 Spirit damage; Explore to learn of the queen and remain out of range of her attempts to posses 19+7=26vs18 Pass.--

As Linsay moved forward attempting to defend herself the specter would surge at her and Linsay would attempt to defend herself with her weapon finding it completely useless. Without time to get away she would be struck by the spirit, sending a surge of magic through her body, that felt extremely pleasurable. The slime already messing with her head, she could feel the queen inside her mind whispering to her for her submission.

before the queen could push into her mind and take over she pulled away getting herself to a distance that the queen could not approach her. The specter floated ten feet away from her staring at her, her face was polite, regal. She spoke in an odd echo like four voices speaking together, and Linsay could tell it was laced with magic trying to get her to approach. Luckily her mind was strong enough to resist that.

"Come here my pet I only need your body to deal with my foe then you may have it back. You'll feel nothing but pleasure as I merge into your mind and we kill that foolish lich." She said curling her fingers to beacon Linsay closer. Her body was one of what used to be an extremely attractive woman. but being composed of mist now she seemed less so somehow, Linsay had no idea how long she had been down here but based upon her attack first attitude. She could easily deduce a very long time, maybe she was insane from her time restless and captive here?

Linsay level 1
-Lust Slimed-

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Lindsay would attempt to defend herself, instinctually falling into a combat stance and raising her sword ready to parry the attack of the spirit. This was of absolutely no use to her. Her weapon was ineffective against spirits as it would seem. The spirit would charge forth and simply put Lindsay was defenseless.

Easily the Amazon queen would begin her assault. A surge of magic was sent through Lindsay's body in the wake of the spirit's charge. The feeling was possibly augmented by the slime that had still covered her, but she felt as if she was being pleasured by the touch of the queen. With what little defense against any magic Lindsay had already defeated, the only thing she could do now was to simply flee or inevitably give in.

By how ineffective her weapon was as the spirit charged forth, it was clear that combat would only end in one fashion. The Amazon queen would dominate Lindsay. As she backed away from the spirit however, there seemed to be a deal on the table. The pair would possibly work together to defeat the necromancer.

(Use Naughty to let the Amazon queen in)

With little option truly available, as Lindsay could only run from a spirit for so long. Lindsay decided to side with the Amazon queen.

"I accept. Together we will eradicate this necromancer."

Openly declaring her submission, Lindsay would start to brace for whatever it was that the Amazon queen would need to do. Revenge won't bring redemption, but in all fairness it certainly beat being a mindless puppet.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(The dice do seem to come back eventually.)

--Naughty roll 16+9=25vs18 No damage--

Linsay stepped forward towards the amazon queen and she surged towards her again laughing as she pushed into the young woman's body. She went instantly into her mind and felt the queen speak to her.

"Not perfect but a little augmentation will make you into a perfect host for me." She laughed as she began to reach into her mind to eradicate the young warrior woman. The battle for dominance began, the woman attempted to send a surge of magic into Linsay's mind to erase her and leave her as purely the host. The warrior woman not sure why she had expected this instantly groped herself, sliding a pair of fingers inside her. The surge of pleasure into their now joined senses, unsettled the queen. As Linsay felt her mental battle ground emerge.

She had to dominate the queen, like she had dominated the facilitator of her test. She tackled the queen and began to grope her rather large breasts. Easily a size larger then her own, and grind her crotch against her leg eventually having their hips meet as she ground their pussy's together. Scissoring her. The queen completely on her back foot could do little but moan in pleasure as Linsay dominated her. Grinding and groping her body, pinching her nipples, and causing a massive orgasm to rip through the queen, causing her own body to orgasm.

As their body returned to normal after her own sensual assault she felt the queen submissive inside her mind. She could easily cage and remove her from her thoughts now, she was just a spent woman who had not felt the pleasures of flesh for so long they had easily overwhelmed her. Or she could adsorb her of sorts, leave her as a second mind, her magic possibly usable outside of her mind, and the second mind would add to her mental defense.

-Will Linsay use the defeated spirit or trap her forever in her own mind.--

What ever her choice she had to continue onward as she heard the necromancer speak again.

"Very interesting, I wonder if I will be facing you my dear warrior or the specter?" He questioned as the room shifted and two paths opened to her, one to the left and one to the right.

(honestly if you had not won the challenge by more then five she would be far more prescent in your characters mind but having pretty well dominated her I feel like this is probably ideal. What ever you wish to add to the scene we can do and if you wanna talk to her just say so in an OOC addition.)

Linsay level 1
-Lust Slimed-

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(+points for catering to my thing, yay catfights!)

Lindsay would submit herself to the queen and allow her inside. Though Lindsay was expecting the queen to exist alongside of her, the queen attempted to dominate Lindsay's mind. Feeling the magic of the queen coming from inside her body, Lindsay countered almost instinctually by groping herself.

As her hands would arouse her body, Lindsay could feel the Amazon queen and herself were equally affected by the surge of pleasure this caused. What felt so very real to Lindsay was now a battle within her own mind for control. A naked Lindsay against an equally naked Amazon Queen in a battle of sexual dominance for control of Lindsay's mind.

The pair materialized inside of this arena within her mind, and Lindsay took the initiative tackling the queen to the ground. The queen was seemingly taken aback by this sudden counterattack, and Lindsay was able to get herself into a favorable position. With the queen reeling on her back, Lindsay was able to get into a good scissoring position while also able to grope the queen's breasts. The queen would soon be overwhelmed by this sexual attack and lose herself as an orgasm would be ripped from her body.

Not content to simply settle for this simple victory, Lindsay would continue on. Focusing more on the scissoring, the tribadism was fierce and would end as both reached their peak. As the pair would reach orgasm at the same time, the queen was docile within Lindsay's mind. Now that the battle was over within her mind, Lindsay would need to take a few moments to come down from her high. Another issue was what to do with this visitor in her head.

On one hand, it was an unwelcome intruder and should rightfully be locked away and then just throw away the key. On the other hand however, this Queen could be an asset. Maybe she knew something about magic, and how to defend against it better. A real asset that would help against a necromancer. This was what Lindsay had originally thought would happen, the two of them would work together to destroy the necromancer.

(In her mind now:
"Well, I quite enjoyed that. Maybe I am a little more suitable than you may have thought. I could just forget about you and essentially destroy you, but that does not help either of us.:)

Lindsay would make it clear that she still wanted to work together to destroy a common enemy. With this all starting to settle down, the necromancer would make another statement as he was apparently able to be aware of what had just happened. With two roads opened up before her, she would choose the one to the Left.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The queen remained quiet in her mind as she rose and began towards the left path. Finally speaking.

"If the fates had reversed our situation I would have done exactly that to you, I would have locked you away and taken your body for my own. Your kindness is appreciated, it seems I am weak when it comes to the pleasures of these fleshes. Honestly even if I had won our contest you would still be his slave, because I would have lost to his perverse traps." She finished as she shifted taking the secondary position in her mind.

--The queens presence grants a bonus to spirit giving you +3 spirit.--

The path to the left was a long straight corridor which lead into a small room in which a group of small creatures began moving through the room. They appeared to be goblins, at least they were once. Now they were simply more of the slime zombies, from their mouths poured the purple substance as they cupped it and began flinging it at the warrior woman, attempting to smear it onto her and have their way with her.

Linsay level 1
-Lust Slimed-

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

(In her mind: "Then you as well must realize this is the only way then to defeat that necromancer. You yourself even admit that alone neither of us could win, but together we may well have a chance.")

Lindsay would finish her conversation as the queen would settle into a docile state within her mind. Moving through the corridor to the left, the hallway would lead into a room full of zombified goblins by the look of it. Almost like little figureheads of a water fountain they looked like. The purple substance that she had encountered previously and she was still somewhat coated with, was present here.

(Use Combat, eliminate the goblins)

These goblins were spewing the substance from their mouth and then flinging their arms upward in an attempt to splash Lindsay with the fluid. With these things being goblins, Lindsay found little reason to leave them alive. The plan here was to eliminate the goblins. Were she to be splashed a few more times by the purple substance, so be it. It did not seem to really be affecting her to any great degree currently so being exposed to it further might not be all that big a deal.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

--12+11=23vs 20 pass with flying colors.--

The Battle goes swiftly as many of the combats she is thrust into go. She begins deftly defeating the goblins one after the other keeping their fountains of ooze from touching her again. Each blow sends a surge of strength through her body, it seems the queen is rooting for her inside of her own mind. Before long the goblins are dealt with, and the room has but one exit down deeper into the caves.

The path forward is uneventful as she descends into the earth finally coming upon a large set of double doors, upon it's face is set an image of men and woman submitting to an otherworldly creature of some kind. The depiction is obviously there but is purposefully left devoid of details for what the creature is and who or why they are bowing to it. The door is locked, by what appears to be five keys each one color coded with a small triangle on them. The center key is broken into five slices without any color attached to them.

--Attempt to solve the key puzzle or and unlock the door or find another way through, the door has to be trapped especially with such an easy looking puzzle.--

Linsay level 1
-Lust Slimed-