The Velvet Room - Old Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
When the group passed through the door they'd found, they would be greeted by Igor. "It's so nice to see you again."

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Velvet Room

Jack nodded as he looked around. "Right back at you Igor. So... how's it going?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Igor replies, "As it always has."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell walks in, staring all around the room as before, but saying little as of yet. She had a lot of questions, but they all wanted to come out at once, she needed to spend some time and sort them out.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Finally found that link again...))

As the group stood there, they became aware of . Igor gestured, as three chairs appeared in front of his table, one of which Anthony took.

Anthony seemed somewhat lost in thought at the moment, and didn't say anything.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack took one of the offered seats, several questions forming in his mind, but none which he wanted to ask just yet.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell takes the last seat, still quiet. She listens to the music, and considers trying to record it, but ends up just sitting and looking at Igor.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once they are all seated, Igor speaks again. "Soon, you will have to use the abilities Master Philemon granted you. Part of this will involve understanding the true nature of those abilities. That is why I am here, to help you hone your skill, and to answer what questions you may have that I can."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell chose this moment to speak up. "Quick question. How can we hone our skill with you if we can't even... Do what we need to to get our personas yet? Maybe we should start with that."

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Igor responded, "When you summon a Persona, you must channel your inner strength. It is through the channeling of that strength that your ability, and your Persona, are made manifest. It's simply a matter of focus."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"So... We think really hard about it? That's it?" She asks, a little incredulous.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony gets up, then moves over to one side of the room. He closed his eyes for a moment, and almost reflexively moved his hand up to where his "badge" was on his hunting outfit.

Suddenly, a humanoid figure slightly larger than Anthony appeared over him. It seemed to be wearing a violet suit, with a green scarf, green sleeves and pant legs. It had a black mask-like face, and a violet light shown through it. Silver hair topped the "head" and silver hands and feet could be seen. What resembled an electric guitar was on its back.

Anthony raised his head, opening his eyes. "That is what he means."

Igor smiled. "Yes. Sometimes a demonstration can help."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed," Jack commented.

His mind was at work again, absorbing all of this and filing it away for future reference.

"Similar to that show where the tech all required proper focus on making it work and specific genes, hmm..." This was muttered, but possibly still loud enough for them to hear if they had better than normal human hearing.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright then, why not?" Bell asks nobody in particular, pushing her chair back from the table some. She then leans forward, closing her eyes and tilting her head forward, her brow furrowed in concentration. She reaches up and grasps her necklace in one hand, much like she had seen Anthony do subconsciously.

Okay, focus. Focus. On what? Igor said to channel your inner strength... Focus...

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Above and slightly behind Bell...A tall, stately female form appeared, clad in what resembled a white toga. Beyond its face, long dark hair covered the head and shoulder, spilling about halfway down its back. The figure's skin seemed silvery, and it held a small harp in one hand, and a bowl of water in the other.

Inside Bell's mind, a voice responded to her thoughts. "I am Terpsichore, muse of dancing and poetry. I show the beauty of life."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell visibly twitched when the voice started talking in her head, and she opened her eyes to turn and look at it. "Oookay, nice to meet you..." She said slowly, before turning to look at Igor. "Do... Do I have to keep concentrating?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shortly after the introduction, the figure vanished, just as Anthony's Persona had.

Igor shook his head. "The summonings are only temporary. There's no need for continued focus."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack too began channeling to see if he could draw out his own, still registering what was going on around him as he heard about once the summoning was done, there was no need for further concentration.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Like the others, a figure also appeared behind Jack. A tall, mostly black humanoid formed. Black, raven-style wings stretched out, and silvery armor formed, complete with talon-tipped gauntlets and boots. A longsword was in its hand.

"I am Bran, raven of strength. My prowess, I grant to the guardians."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack nodded appreciatively. "Long sword, type of clothing I'd wear. That's a perfect match there."

Status
Not open for further replies.