What's new

The Wastelands (Alice/xgkf)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Wastelands (Alice/xgkf)

The Securitron made a curtsy motion as the image of the mounty removed his hat, "Well there Alice, we do have a few troublemakers that need to be brought in and dealt with. The biggest one is a Super Mutant who's been getting it in his head that the law doesnt apply to him. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if the freak hadn't managed to draw in a crowd. Now there's a small band. One super muant can be bad enough but it's just a real mess when there's a group. The leader is a Norn, which is... I guess you could say a particularly nasty, big, and adapted one. Normally they stick to their own and are rather peaceful should you meet them, but this one has decided to break off and take his frustrations out on non mutants. I'd steer clear if I were you. Other than that there have been reports of Parkas, nasty Parka covered, armor donning, heavily armed raiders, making strikes against unlucky unsuspecting travelers along the roads to major cities. As well as smaller settlements. IF you could bring those bastards in, I'm sure many towns and cities, not to mention the NCRMP would be in your debt a fair bit. I'd even put a word in for you. It's still dangerous, but far less so than dealing with the muties. The rewards is also no couch change, a respectable 2,000 Caps if you can take them out. Those are the real big jobs I can think of at the moment. Is there anything else I can do for you, or help you with?" he asked chivalrously.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Wastelands (Alice/xgkf)

"No, that will be all. I'm nowhere near equipped enough to be able to deal with either of them at the moment, but it's good to know what to watch out for, so thank you," Alice replied kindly, giving a brief nod before exiting the jailhouse and starting down the path out of town, beginning her journey to Ice Haven to deliver the package that she had been tasked with.