What's new

[Thermometer] ハルカチャンクエスト / Haruka-chan quest (RJ179617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ハルカチャンクエスト (Haruka-chan quest) NTR!

For the fortune teller, the first option lets you see how much the various townsfolk like you (the higher the number the higher the affection), with it high enough you can unlock scenes with some of them and even invite them over to your house once you built the telephone.

I seem to be stuck. With the rich guy in the mansion I appear to be looping the blowjob scene without unlocking anything new. With the other NPCs I've only been able to unlock sex with the cook. Beyond those two, though, nothing seems to be happening.

I cleared the first ten levels of the dungeon so now I can go into the mines but I can't really make much head way there. Not because the mines are hard but because the enemy NPC system is fucking atrocious. There's like 50 enemies on each map and they don't stop moving when you're in battle so during the course of a battle you're very likely to be surrounded by enemies and then have to fight five or so in rapid succession. Then there's also how narrow a lot of the passages are, so you're likely to get a group of enemies stuck in each passage that you'll have to fight to get through.

Finally, after fighting twenty or so battles the MC will decide that it's it, it's time to go back home. As such I haven't made it past the second floor of the mines dungeon.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you build telephone :eek:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can anyone tell with whom do i talk to build anything at all?
Or share a little tips and tricks for us who are overwhelmed :D
Thanks in advance

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to be stuck. With the rich guy in the mansion I appear to be looping the blowjob scene without unlocking anything new. With the other NPCs I've only been able to unlock sex with the cook. Beyond those two, though, nothing seems to be happening.
I think the others unlock the more lewd you get or his affection with her, not sure. The first sprite scene you get with him after she loses her virginity is actually not where it ends, you'll get another sex scene with him and another sprite scene. I've also gotten 2 scenes at the brothel. How did you get the cook sex scene? It feels like it's random for me.

I don't really know which option boosts affections, is it like the first one where the screen just goes black and time passes or is it the one where time passes but she works at the buildings?

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

go to the building with a scroll sign, that is the public office where you build stuff

talk to the blond guy at the desk.. be surprised at the amount of money you will need to make stuff :D

some tips

1: if you get into a contract with the rich dude, the cost for constructions lessens alot

2: in the bar you can recruit some player characters in you party for a day

thats all i got atm

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think the others unlock the more lewd you get or his affection with her, not sure. The first sprite scene you get with him after she loses her virginity is actually not where it ends, you'll get another sex scene with him and another sprite scene. I've also gotten 2 scenes at the brothel. How did you get the cook sex scene? It feels like it's random for me.

I don't really know which option boosts affections, is it like the first one where the screen just goes black and time passes or is it the one where time passes but she works at the buildings?
How'd you unlock the brothel? I seem to have gotten everything but that.

Anyhow, after finally being able to clear the mines I was able to progress to the paizuri scene with the rich guy. As for the cook I just kept talking to him and working with him until I got mail from him that asked me to come help him, which I did. That led to a scene of him groping and touching her. Then a while later I got another message from him asking to come try some food he made. I did that and it led to the sex scene. After that I could repeat the sex scene and invite him over for another scene.

I also unlocked a scene at the... I dunno what the Hell it is. It's the place right next to the bakery. After talking to and working with that guy for a while I got a message about something. I talked to him about it and once a day I could do a photoshoot that eventually led to sex.

Is there any way to tell how lewd the MC is? And what's up with those guys wandering around at night in the residential area? Some grope the MC but others just run away.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure I didn't do anything special for the brothel I just built everything I could afford when it came up, and you don't actually have to progress the dungeon to get scenes because I've unlocked all those scenes with the rich guy and I haven't beat any of the cave stages yet.

The triggers seems to be just to keep repeating stuff.. I guess? I'll post if I unlock the cook scenes later when I get some time just by spamming him daily. I also have no idea what those guys do at night lol it's kind of random but I'm sure it does something like extra money, but you can actually work at the brothel during that time at night when you build it.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ah, it seems I already built the brothel, it just wasn't open yet. Now it is though I can't seem to actually do anything there. She changes into a transparent pink uniform and then... nothing. I talk to everyone and nothing happens.

Also, have you seen anything related to the playground or the public bath?

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah, it seems I already built the brothel, it just wasn't open yet. Now it is though I can't seem to actually do anything there. She changes into a transparent pink uniform and then... nothing. I talk to everyone and nothing happens.

Also, have you seen anything related to the playground or the public bath?
You have to change back, leave via the way you came in, and then leave the brothel itself. Once you do that, she says something when you leave. After that, you can go back the next day or a couple days later, and you'll get an event where you talk to the manager, and that's when you can start working there.

Also, for reference, the brothel opens at 14:00 every day.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, I finally got the brothel working. Also, I just figured out that if you hit 'E' it brings up her stats, the bottom one I'm guessing is lewd. The second from the bottom is 'bad rumors' (or something like that) and I'm not sure what that affects.

Couple of more questions:
1) How do you get and change costumes? I know at least there's a maid one.
2) Is it possible to walk around naked?

Also, all three guys in the place where you construct stuff have scenes.

EDIT: Although, going too far with the bald guy in the house leads to a bad end.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume the bad rumors are basically the character doing lewd things. Going from what I could get from machine translation, it might determine if you get some scenes, but I don't know for sure. Maybe not fulfilling requests when you take them makes it rise too.

I know you can eventually lower it by talking to the guy in the library-book house, but I don't know what it costs to do so, or if there's any benefit in terms of if you get anything for having a "good" reputation.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've been playing without a translator so I don't know the exact triggers but the bath house is in the same area as where everything else is (cook, armor shop, item shop etc) and at that area to the right of the brothel, I have a church now as well. No idea what it is for but maybe it lowers her lewd/bad rumors or smth cus I think she confesses in the room to "???"

and you can actually go around naked with those guys at night, it has something to do with the fortune teller, I kept clicking his 2nd option and then it started to unlock more options eventually leading to her going around naked at night with various sprite scenes and getting like 10K+ from each guy, you have to sneak up behind them or she'll run away when they see her.

You can also work at the bar at night as a dancer, talk to the blonde guy behind the stage and he'll eventually let you work there.

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked an event room or anything like that? I'm getting pretty bored.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone unlocked an event room or anything like that? I'm getting pretty bored.
do you mean memories room?
if it is that, you can find it on the main menu when you start the game
its the 3rd choice, just below [new game]

now you only need to have a full save to view all of those events

sigh... i cant seem to open the event where haruka wears a nun outfit.. the best i reached at the church is her tied up on the confession room with a sack on her upperbody and just shows her getting fucked or teased

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Found another event. The green haired guy in the residential area (the map just north of where your home is) who has a blued haired wife will eventually have sex with the MC. I had to talk to him dozens of times to get anywhere. It seems like its repeatable as long as the wife isn't home (whether she is or not seems random). It also seems that you need your 'bad rumor' stat really high.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

How is this game NTR? I thought it was focused on prostitution.

Or is it like Netorare Imouto Misaki where the NTR might as well not be there?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh what a great surprise...
I just started this game and noticed the is on WolfRPG, you need to improve not only the town, but the population's affection as well, then the combat system is just there for more splitting hairs.
Finally, for the cherry on top you have a time limit!
Lol, I'm trying to understand if it's worth the brain cells you kill XD

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The NTR element is sorta kinda there for a set of characters. There two brothers and I guess their dad living in this one house. The heroine has a crush one brother A, who she can eventually start sleeping with, then brother B gets jealous and forces her to have sex with him in secret, and finally the dad gets in on it and starts molesting her, though the event in which she has actual sex with the dad leads to an automatic end.

EDIT: It should be noted that grinding up their affection and the heroine's lewd stat to get all these scenes takes... well, it took me a few hours.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok...
Well for starters, I'd like to know how to even improve your home or the city.
I've already talked to everyone and worked on every available station.

I've already spent 5 days and progressed nothing :D

Edit* Ok I think I figured out how to upgrade structures. Now I need to know how to fight the monsters...
Spells are useless a max damage dealt of 10?! The melee damage is reasonable hits almost 40, but I get insta'ed against a mob of 4 ...

Last edited:

Chikikuto199x

Reputation score

Sorry for noob question! Could anyone tell me where can i find the fortune teller? I need him for the night scene

Status
Not open for further replies.