What's new

RPG RPG Maker [寅乃檻 / Tiger Cage] アリッサと持たざる者の洞窟 / Alyssa and the Have-nots Cavern (RJ319669)

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
RJ319669_img_main.jpg
DLSite Link:
Both demo and full game: released

A turn-based roguelite RPG game where you control a drifting adventurer, Alyssa, who has to retrieve her lost penchant in a mysterious cave that repels anyone with equipment from entering.

Alyssa always enters the cave unarmed, and can only find weapons and armors from defeating enemies inside or opening chest boxes. Unlike typical RPG games where being defeated in combat will result in a game over, you still get to cash out all XP and Golds for you collected from that exploration after "dying" and will be sent back to the city area as if nothing had happened where you can use those resources to upgrade your equipment and stats (HP, Attack, Physical Defense, and Magical Defense) and come back to the cave again. Against certain kinds of monsters, you will also be treated to a CG scene that shows the heroine being violated in many possible ways before the game over and can be replayed again in the recollection as many times as you want.

Your only source of healing is potions that heal a percentage of your max HP and nothing else, so use it wisely.

There are many armors and underwear you can dress on, so take your time picking the one that catches your eyes the most. Provided that it doesn't exceed your weight space, otherwise your attack will barely hit if not at all.

Controls: standard RPGMaker

Featuring in the game: Multiple costumes, vaginal sex, pregnancy, anal fisting, brain drain, bestiality, tentacles, futanari, eggs, slime, prostitution, etc.

Last edited:

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the image of the MC being hypnotised by imps actually an in-game thing or is just promotional art?

Last edited:
OP
H

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Is the image of the MC being hynotised by imps actually an in-game thing or is just promotional arty?
That image is drawn by the one who made this game himself to celebrate 5,000 downloads of this game. He even has his pixiv page here:

Edit: No, it's not an in-game art.

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the image of the MC being hypnotised by imps actually an in-game thing or is just promotional art?
i havent found that one yet, i think it is in the game only without the blanket

OP
H

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
This game gave me the hardest boner for my personal fetish with one of the defeated scenes so far, which is mainly why I love the game so much. (The other main reason being a game with forgiving mechanics that practically encourages you to go as far as you can and just suicide when you feel like doing it since there is no penalty from dying at all)

Alyssa is held bent over to the ground with her legs and buttocks spread apart, exposing her anus to one of the kappas who teased it, causing her to yelp in fear and wonder what it is going to do to her before she realized that it is going to put its hand inside her colon and that if her shirikodama is pulled out, she will be rendered dumb permanently (or that what little survival chance she still had by that point will run out once its hand is inside her colon).

When the kappa begins pushing its fingers deeper into her anus, she cried out in desperation that she doesn't have a shirikodama inside and begged it to stop, only for the kappa to give its hand one more push and breaks through her sphincters into her colon with its entire hand this time, causing her to have an orgasm and squirt out A LOT (both her vaginal discharge and her intestinal juice). She only just enough brain left to think and realize amidst the invading pleasure feeling that the kappa has gotten its hand inside her colon before her senses are assaulted with a new wave of anal fisting for her shirikodama inside. Once it stops briefly, she can feel her head going dumb from her shirikodama being displaced (some Japanese folklore said that you will go insane aka losing your mind if your shirikodama has been moved from its original position but not completely removed, which results in death) and poison in the kappa's nails gotten inside her system when it was tugging her shirikodama out. The rumors that she once thought were ridiculous are now proven true firsthand.

The kappa then continues the fisting, which Alyssa tried to withstand by gritting her teeth to cling onto what sanity she still had left for her dear life, the keyword is "tried" because she broke a second after that once the kappa begins shoving in and out repeatedly, causing her to orgasm and squirt repeatedly in succession, as the screen fades to black.

The screen comes up again with a close-up of her gaped anus. Alyssa by this point is pretty much braindead as all her thoughts become incoherent and she is making ahegao face. The kappa then delivered a coup de grace (assumingly when it finally rip out her shirikodama) with one last shove before the screen color turns brown and game over text is shown.

Everything about that scene is perfect. BGM that screams "doomed girl desperately clinging on for dear life", her expression, fisting sequence, SFX, close-up, everything. It's a shame that we never get to see the kappa holding the "trophy" in its hand, but the entire scene more than made up for the ending.

10/10

i havent found that one yet, i think it is in the game only without the blanket
There is no "defeated by imp" scene as I found out, so I think that's promotional art since the developer is also a good pixiv artist.

Last edited:

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Does the demo not include any scenes or am I too stupid to find them? (I assumed they were on game over?)

EDIT: The gallery says (translated) "Defeat x type enemies" on the scenes, which I definitely also did, I even got some boss mobs like a wolf dude and a knight. I'll just have to assume he didnt include any scenes in the trial, not even the first goblins? Or am I missing something

OP
H

HeatfulKappa

Reputation score
Does the demo not include any scenes or am I too stupid to find them? (I assumed they were on game over?)

EDIT: The gallery says (translated) "Defeat x type enemies" on the scenes, which I definitely also did, I even got some boss mobs like a wolf dude and a knight. I'll just have to assume he didnt include any scenes in the trial, not even the first goblins? Or am I missing something
Your translation is wonky. You have to be defeated by x type of enemies, not defeating them to get the scenes, which there is only one in the trial, and that is the goblin scene.

Edit: There is no game over CG for werewolf (which is rather weird, considering how often they have their scene in other H games), knight, and zombie.

Last edited: