What's new

Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tillias' Thread (Rule 34)

"Her son?" Hazena asked, really fascinated now. "How do you two manage to get away with it all, then? Little secret outings like this, then?" That sounded kind of romantic, actually. Putting things together, it kind of made sense to her, even if she was looking in a skewed angle, that Tillias might not have a lot of experience with women and yet still managed to be so good in the sack!

The human found that he might have been overshooting his estimate of whether or not he could find Aleron in this crowd. There were plenty of redheads whose hair faded to yellow, or orange, or even white. Fire dragons who were in human form so as to better navigate the smaller crowds tended to look an awful lot alike.

Aleron was nowhere to be found, though when Tillias scanned towards the stage, he was treated to a play turned rather explicit in detail. Apparently those two light dragons had made their peace... or were in the process of it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias turns his head away from the spectacle on stage hesitantly. "Get away with what now? What do you. . . Wait. Wait! No. Not at all!" Tillias shakes his head wildly. "We're just friends, Hazena. I don't - I never - Why would. . ." Words escape the flustered young man as he tries to not make himself sound in denial while denying Hazena's word.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena, ducking her head as she grinned at him in surprised, whispered, "well if you don't want to get knocked out for a week, that's what my friends and I do," when nearby members of the crowd glared over or shushed the standing pair. Apparently the play was attracting a little more serious attention at the moment.

"Relax, Tillias," she chuckled quietly, letting it slide. "Let's go get something to eat!" She couldn't help it, though, "nothing sausage-based, I promise."

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I hate you", Tillias replies, even though his tone suggests he is jesting. He casts a last look around the crowd that shushed him so energetically. He wasn't even that loud. . . or was he?
After a moment he makes the same inviting gesture that Hazena used, indicating for her to go first. He doesn't know his way around the fire cavern after all.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Giggling, Hazena took the lead and took them out of the makeshift amphitheatre, into the grand noise of the rest of the cavern. She walked with a definite sway to her hips, probably unable to quite stop teasing one way or another!

A barrage of smells -- good ones -- assaulted them the way that their other senses were pushed as Hazena led him down a short isle. "What's your fancy?" she turned to him and asked, raising her voice to be heard over the din.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias has a hard time keeping his eyes away from Hazena's swaying bottom. As she turns he quickly casts his eyes upwards though and has the decency to blush. "I'm not really picky. . . But I do love pasta." He does not say he loves noodles, and he does so deliberately.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well then," Hazena replies, ignorant of the fodder she'd missed from him, "let's see what she's got, huh?" She gathered up a plate and a cup -- the durable material was light, though it looked like it might be made of stone -- and then snagged Tillias's arm, part guiding and part allowing him to take the lead as they wandered between stalls. Several of the stalls were trading cavern-brewed liquor for items that guests brought in, though most of the stalls were giving water and food away as part of the festivities.

They came upon a stall where a great vat of the stuff was being served alongside a second vat of something that smelled spicy even from where they stood towards the back of a line. "How's that for pasta?" she asked, craning her head to see over others' shoulders.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias tilts his head as Hazena mentions somebody. "She? Who is 'She'?"
His curiosity is forgotten for a moment as he takes in the spicy smell. As a response he is forcefully reminded that he hasn't eaten anything in a while. For him to be that hungry - what was the last meal, breakfast? Anyway! There's a question to answer!
"This smells delightful", Tillias replies as he cranes his neck as well - even though he doesn't exactly know what Hazena is looking for.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, 'she' -- the cavern, Kateen, I guess," Hazena replied, turning her gaze back to him. "Sorry, I thought I saw one of my friends. They do manage to get themselves lost rather fast!"

Coming up to the front of the line, they were presented with two portions enough to make even Tillias content. Hazena pointed out a sitting area -- this one just off to the side of an open space for dancing, along with a heat-throwing bonfire. "Let's eat!"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Best idea of the night", Tillias grins as he balances his pasta-laden plate. Casting a glance at the open place he slows a bit. Goddess, she won't want to dance, will she? Tillias doesn't know the first thing about dancing! He bites his lip nervously as he hurries to catch up to Hazena.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Tillias, as he hurried to catch up, might have noticed a face that looked like Aleron's -- but with people coming and going, it couldn't be certain!

Hazena slowed a bit as they approached the cushions, waiting for the human before settling down to eat.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Tillias sees Aleron he almost drops his plate in a sudden stop - all in vain as he quickly loses track of the face he saw. Oh well, maybe the hybrid saw him as well.
He sits down across from Hazena with crossed legs. The plates rests in his lap, but he doesn't eat yet. Rather he watches the light of the bonfire play over Hazena's skin, her face, her neck, her shoulders. . . His face takes on a soft expression as he just looks at her. He knows it's foolish to think he's in love with her - he barely knows her - but damn it if she wasn't a sight to behold.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She probably wasn't as much of a sight once she began scarfing down pasta, though, upon noticing the way he was looking at her, she hastily chewed what she had, swallowing that so that she could speak. "What?" she asked, grinning widely.

If Aleron had seen Tillias, he hadn't come back to see the human!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias breaks into a grin as his little pink bubble is burst by reality. "Oh nothing, I just admired those sauce stains."
Before she can reply he starts to wolf down the pasta himself, keeping the plate close to his mouth so he won't spill as much. Also so he can eat faster. Goddess, he really IS hungry.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Well if you're aiming for matching ones," Hazena began, laughing, "you're going in the right direction!" Finishing the meal relatively rapidly, Hazema grinned and waved at some of the passers by, though none of them stuck around for too long. There were things to do, after all!

The dragoness finally leaned back, empty plate in her lap as she supported her upper body on her arms. "Mmm... so, shall we find your companion-friend, or would you rather do something else?"

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmm, that lap looks comfy. Much more so than the one he crashed into a few days ago. But still. . . at least got to make sure that Aleron is alright. "I figure we should search for him for a bit. I think I saw him nearby, but I lost him. And I was hungry", he adds with a little smile.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hazena watched him, grinning at his intent look. "And you're not still?" she asked. Still, she got to her feet, helping him as well if he wanted it. "Let's go find your lover, make sure he's not broken," she told him, deciding that she liked his reactions enough that she'd risk a joke about Aleron. "So he's part fire dragon? Talk about finding a needle in a haystack." There were enough people here with red skin and red hair (dragons and demons alike) and various combinations that it would take some fine combing!

Still, Hazena seemed up for the game! "Think he'd be out there on the dance floor?" she asked, pointing to the folks who were moving enthusiastically to the sound of drums.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tillias sighs as he gets up. "I don't know. Haven't you seen him at the show? He sat directly next to me." The very thought of entering the dance floor sends cold shivers down his spine. "I figure he may be dancing, yeah. What about energetic fire types and the like. . ." Tillias hopes that Hazena remembers Aleron - so he doesn't have to search in the midst of the dancers himself.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm... tall, skinny, looked a little on the pale side for a fire?" She seemed to have a good inkling! She had begun to circle the cleared area, head tilting as she scanned the crowd. As noisy as it was, there was a heavy rhythm which she couldn't help but bounce to as she walked. It wasn't dancing, though she wasn't unaffected by the energy vibrating through the cavern!

As for the dancers themselves... it was probably a good thing that they didn't dive right in. Things might be trouble for Tillias if he were to try. He was having a hard time spotting Aleron, though he could see something erupting, commotion-like, from a little further on in the dancing mass of people that didn't look like it was to the beat of the drums.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A bad feeling rises in Tillias as he spots the commotion. Well, no other choice now - he HAS to check that out. With a short prayer to Aska on his lips he dives into the mass of writhing, twirling bodies. He tries to weave through them as good as he can.