What's new

PUZ RPG Maker NTR [紅茶辣韭] 魔法少女と森林学習~負けヒロインはセクハラされる~ (RJ275310)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
RJ275310_img_main.jpg

Dlsite link (Contains his CI-EN (blog/support platform) link): (Demo included)
Release date: Feb 26/2020
Genre: Role-playing Game.
Engine: RPG maker MV
Tags: Multiple perspective protagonists, decision making (mostly meaningless decisions), Netorare type B, female perspective. Male protagonist. Female protagonist.

Controls: Standard RPG maker MV layout.

Gameplay: No combat involved, very basic puzzles i.e. destroying logs, counting the chickens on screen, pushing a boulder. Roaming for H events on a linear map sequence, story focused with decision making.

Summary: ~Seems to be a school trip, pick your partner and do quests for your teacher in the forest.~ Disclaimer: I do not know Japanese.

User notes: Most decisions are filler, except for two. The first is at the very beginning of the game when you get to choose your partner, one of the two girls on the cover image. The second is during the story with said partner. Second decision that happens midway influences whether you want your partner to be forced into an NTR ending or end up with them on your side during the finale, while the other partner you left behind will be paired up with someone else and constantly sexually harassed by others. The game encourages you to replay the game for both girls' stories, but once you beat the H game with any ending, you will get teleported to the recollection room and all H scenes are unlocked should you wish to spoil yourself.

This is likely a sequel to this developer's previous H game that did not have NTR. Or it simply has these girls involved once again for random reasons I'm not sure.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
I used a machine translator on the Japanese DLsite page for this game when i saw it. It mentions that characters from previous games make appearances, but you do not need to have played the previous game to play this one, they are unrelated storywise. Im just downloading it now, Ill give my opinion of the game after I get a chance to play it, but so far sounds like itll be alright.

I must say though that the artwork is what I most look forward to; finding out whether its very cringy or strangely appealing haha.

EDIT:

Well, beat the game in only a couple hours. Overall it wasnt great, but it still functioned as a game like it was supposed to. Im not entirely sure why the first portion of the game is you going around answering questions, especially since they are completely meaningless, but thats just me. I also find the "Non-double-NTR ending" to be lacking, so wish they had done something more about that. Regardless, if you want a quick and easy NTR fix, you can pick this one up. Just dont hold your breath for something phenominal.

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
Could someone please post save. I played through the trial and there wasn't much content, so being able to just skip the fluff would be nice.

hp_surfer

Reputation score
Christ, I never thought I would say this about a NTR game (where the story is the enjoyment 90% of the time) but there is WAY too much talking in this.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The decisions are not "meaningless," they add to the immersion and context, which is very important for NTR.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The decisions are not "meaningless," they add to the immersion and context, which is very important for NTR.
Meaningless choices is a tag, it's definition is defined by choices that do not affect the outcome of the story progression no matter which option taken.

Netorare when done proper is based on story, drama and emotion. Obviously there needs to be a lot of text to go with that, but if you don't know Japanese it's rather pointless and you're better off just watching the gallery. Or at least for this one since it doesn't really have much gameplay and no h mechanics. It's like NTRPG in a way.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This is likely a sequel to this developer's previous H game that did not have NTR. Or it simply has these girls involved once again for random reasons I'm not sure.​
It looks like all of their previous games involve one or other or both of these same two girls, actually. And I guess the same general setting of being in a magic school, too.

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the Art looks good but the H-scene is shit. I hardly feel anything just by look at it, my imagination does most of the job.