OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: To the den(Sarah/RandomGuy)

Marko lets out an exasperated sigh. "I think one of the servants is about your size. Would that do while your shirt gets fixed?"

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Yes, that would do nicely. If you would do the honor of showing me to a room so I can change?" Sarah snakes her arm through Marko's, leaning on him a bit, smiling up at him. Sarah turns to Julie, "You'll be all right while we go get me a new shirt, won't you?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Marko smiles back at Sarah. "Of course. This way." The nobleman starts leading Sarah out of the room as Julie turns to talk with Richard after giving a wink to Sarah.

Marko leads Sarah upstairs into a bedroom that, while certainly not messy - most probably due to the hard work of the servants - still manages to give an impression of its user not being the type to care about things being neat. "Wait here." Giving Sarah a small bow, he slips away. About a minute later a young woman in servant's clothes comes to the room. "Good afternoon, my lady. I was told your shirt needs mending." The woman is carrying a sewing kit as well as a spare shirt.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sarah lets Marko lead her upstairs, smiling and chatting with him while they walk. Once at the bedroom, Sarah favors him with a smile as he exits. Looking around the room, Sarah thinks to herself, Hmm, I wonder whose room this is. Not a very tidy person. When the servant arrives, Sarah smiles in acknowledgement. "Yes, indeed," she says, stripping out of her own shirt. Sarah takes the shirt from the servant, slipping it over her head. She points out the tear in her own shirt and hands it to the girl. "There it is. Your young master is quite the swordsman."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"That he is, my lady. Though it is not often that I get to watch him." the girl says in a little more confident tone as she takes the shirt and sits down before opening the sewing kit and examining the tear.

Whether she waited for the servant to mend her shirt or headed off with the borrowed shirt, Sarah would soon find the others sitting in a lounge room with cups and an amphora of sweet-smelling drink. An artificial spring of clean water flowing into a beautiful emerald-coloured waterfall dominates the opposite wall of the room, turning the air in the room cool but damp.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sarah thanks the servant again before heading out in the borrowed shirt. Wandering the halls, she eventually locates her friends and walks in quietly. Sniffing the air, Sarah says, "Mmm, what is that wonderful smell? Is there any for me? And this is just delightful!" gesturing to the beauty on display. She quickly moves to sit down in an empty seat near the rest. "Thank you again for the shirt, Marko," she says, laying a hand on his shoulder. Turning to the group, Sarah asks, "So, what are we discussing?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Isn't it? My granduncle was something of an engineer. There's a rainwater collector in the roof, and from there the water flows into a waterfall in each floor, with filters in-between. There's also a pump downstairs, when it hasn't rained for a bit." Marko replies, filling a cup from the amphora and handing it to Sarah. "We were just gossiping about tonight's ball. After all, today the ball is at Defomor mansion, and their Carl hasn't danced with anyone all week! It must be something scandalous, don't you think?" Julie says with a mischievous smile.