What's new

ACT [Toga] メカクレモブニンジャ カエデ (RJ241828)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

It is a horny mini horizontal scroll action game created with Unity.
To defeat the bad ogre, operate a ninja girl and aim for the goal!
There are five kinds of enemies, and each one hits you when you hit it.
Once you clear the game you can enjoy it freely in gallery mode.

Description by dood:
"It's a sidescroller game in which the player controls a kunoichi who can throw kunais to hurt enemies. The kunais do a very low amount of damage so its generally better to leap over or otherwise avoid touching enemies in order to progress through the level. The game plays very similar to koonsofts sidescrollers like shinobi girl and witch girl. The key difference being that there seems to be no advancing wall of doom. There is also no invinicibility period offered upon being hit or being raped"

*Controls
↑↓←→ to move and jump
Z to attack
(Space) to pause

Fetishes: Tan girl, Tentacle, Big Breasts, Animation, Bestiality

Link to game

Last edited by a moderator:

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
a competent (it works)game, but it has less content than the original demon girl. hopefully the dev is just using this as a learning experience.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah these kinds of games are usually a nice treat but with only 5 enemies I may aswell not even bother pirating it

ryproar

Reputation score
You don't have to the kitty site has it now. But you were not kidding it really is short. Oh well something to do while waiting for the bigger stuff this month.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, going to need more explanation of gameplay mechanics. IF the game really is that simple literally typing out what actions you take in a stage would most likely be enough to meet the standard.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score
Okay, going to need more explanation of gameplay mechanics. IF the game really is that simple literally typing out what actions you take in a stage would most likely be enough to meet the standard.
It is , just z to attack, space to pause and directional buttons to move. It is a mini game.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Okay, so I was just gonna paste that into the OP and send it along it's way. But then I had the bad idea to look at the game's dlsite page, and put it through google translate. I cannot accept OPs that are translated dlsite pages.

I get it, there's not much here to write about. But if you've played and really like this game and want to discuss it you've gotta be able to put up something right? You've got part of a gameplay description already.

Last edited:
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

Reputation score
Okay, so I was just gonna paste that into the OP and send it along it's way. But then I had the bad idea to look at the game's dlsite page, and put it through google translate. I cannot accept OPs that are translated dlsite pages.

I get it, there's not much here to write about. But if you've played and really like this game and want to discuss it you've gotta be able to put up something right? You've got part of a gameplay description already.
I get where you're coming from, the sad part is the game only has 3 levels and like 4 animations. Not much to write about.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This isn't a judgement call, it's in the rules. Section 3 outright states :

3. Thread Creation

When creating a thread, the following points must be adhered to. Not including them will result in the thread being deleted, no matter how many posts the thread gets before a moderator sees it. Subsequent reposts of the same thread, without following the rules will result in a 3 day ban. All other rules will apply. Copy-pasting translated DLSite information is not a valid OP.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Here I'll write the description

"It's a sidescroller game in which the player controls a kunoichi who can throw kunais to hurt enemies. The kunais do a very low amount of damage so its generally better to leap over or otherwise avoid touching enemies in order to progress through the level. The game plays very similar to koonsofts sidescrollers like shinobi girl and witch girl". The key difference being that there seems to be no advancing wall of doom. There is also no invinicibility period offered upon being hit or being raped"

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The decensor works fine. My only complain is that they the devs never bothered to include eyes. Like where's the girl's eyes?

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
KS is trying to give me an ulcer with these random, "meh" mini-games they're releasing while ignoring their works-in-progress.

That said: it's an okay game. Noticeably lower quality than the norm, but their Unity games typically are.

aithirsnemesis

Reputation score
KS is trying to give me an ulcer with these random, "meh" mini-games they're releasing while ignoring their works-in-progress.

That said: it's an okay game. Noticeably lower quality than the norm, but their Unity games typically are.
At least he's working on Warrior Girl. I hope he gets to finish his projects and doesn't toss them aside for new ones.
I can understand him though. It's tough to sit at one project dragging itself like bubble gum. But it'll break my heart if he ever became unreliable.
All we can do is wait.