What's new

Tokagemori circle games

Status
Not open for further replies.

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, no idea why no one is really interested or didn't make a threat about the games from this circle.

They are really similar to Cheryy Poi circle games (Zoorine Adventure, Mecha Girl Adventure, Zurine Battle on Stage)

Couldn't find the game anywhere, no idea if they have DRM or something, but i would like to try em.

If nothing appears, i'll buy them when i get my salary and share them.

Lena and the Dungeon of Interspecial Violation

Liara and The Creatures' Village

Insectabused Shrine Maiden

And the recent game アオイの異世界脱出

Last edited:

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tokagemori circle games

Nothing from them on Nyaa that I found.

Wouldn't mind a PM with a link if anybody would like to share.

If I find any I'll edit my post.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pretty cheap imitations, but imitations nonetheless. The newer ones seem pretty decent, couldn't find any links anywhere either though. I'd appreciate a link aswell in case someone can find one.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Trials all seem pretty short. 2 or so animations in each, only 1 area and no way to progress. Still very interested in full games - hopefully there's alot more content.

EDIT: Bought one to share, here you go:

Last edited:

Danielwain

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trials all seem pretty short. 2 or so animations in each, only 1 area and no way to progress. Still very interested in full games - hopefully there's alot more content.

EDIT: Bought one to share, here you go:
Bless your soul, good sir!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I've known about these for some time. They seem more difficult and less forgiving than Cherry Poi's games and the animations aren't quite there yet. Still, it's pleasant to see more games like this. Most of them seem to be, get touched and you're raped.

There was another game like this called Trap Drop by a Circle called... Mizumochi.

No link since girl character is kinda small and shit.

This was a much better attempt at replicating a Cherry Poi game. Sadly, that one too didn't quite hit the mark and the difficulty was ridiculous.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was another game like this called Trap Drop by a Circle called... Mizumochi.

This was a much better attempt at replicating a Cherry Poi game. Sadly, that one too didn't quite hit the mark and the difficulty was ridiculous.
Yeah, I agree that that one is better. Not there in all aspects, but still close to Cherry, even though the difficulty made me wanna throw myself down a flight of stairs.

After playing this one though (courtesy of the awesome Allsop2604), I can say this leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What I really love of Cherry Poi is his art style and this is really far from it.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just tried buying the newer one, RJ208413, off of the jap DLsite but payment won't go though. Guess I'll wait for someone else to share.

Feierflei

Reputation score

Just tried buying the newer one, RJ208413, off of the jap DLsite but payment won't go though.
Tried the same... But they don't seem to like my credit card. -_-
Well, I'll probably try again later, if it works, I'll let you know :D

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Apparently you can buy some sorta coins from DLSite JP with western cards, and purchase games with those

OP
S

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First and last game can be found on this youtube channel.

Has a walkthrough with a few of the animations on it, on last part it also shows the cg room. It has a few more animations than the other games.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

It was mostly trial and error for me for the most recent game. I still don't know what the wooden boards in the safe rooms do. Safe rooms are always hinted by an angelic statue outside it. Sleeping regains your health, red gems let you purchase shit, and blue gems save the game.

Purchasing the shrine maiden looking inscribed notes (and equipping them) lets you deflect enemy attacks based on the number in the parenthesis. There is apparently one that deflects all enemies indefinitely, don't ask me how I got it, it made a short portion of the game that I did try it for extremely boring.

Golden items, that look a little bit like a flip up mirror or make-up case, increase your overall HP. This gives you an extra heart. Potions are self explanatory. I will try to share later today, I have to work and well, MVC comes out today so I probably won't log on for a while.

Although these may seem like lower quality Cherry games, I'm excited that they exist and want more like it.

OP
S

STeLeR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone up for sharing the rest of the games, please?

silverslayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm usually a lurker but I did try to buy all three of them and couldn't -.- thanks for the mega link though ill try to buy the other one at some point

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I found a link for "Liara and The Creatures' Village" not sure how long it will remain up or anything.

Still on the hunt for "Aoi's Alternate World Escape" which is the newest one and is also up on english dlsite. If anyone has a link for that would appreciate it.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well +rep for everyone sharing the games, I'm really liking them. I'll also check the Cherry Poi games as well.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First and last game can be found on this youtube channel.

Has a walkthrough with a few of the animations on it, on last part it also shows the cg room. It has a few more animations than the other games.
damnnn. do exactly the same as video but still can't beat the game!
Anyone got complete save?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.