What's new

(tondes) アルパカンの冒険HD ~おっぱいPhantasia外伝~ / Adventure of Alpakan HD ~Side Story of Oppai Phantasia~ (RJ218141)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
There does not seem to be any Thread about this. If there is I aplogoize. but anyway going back. this game came up on cat and I wanted to find up some stuff about this game here but nah there isnt any. so I decided to start one.
This game is made by the people who made the game called Phantasia if you know it. with huge tits going everywhere. Genre is well rape and I love their art. I gave it a shot but the game seems... weird so far. controls are quite... meh.The game is basically a Platformer where you are an Alpaca and goes to save girls(?) I dont really know as well have to give it more a try but yeah. so far its fine.

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
JPN DLsite:
ENG DLSste:
TAGS: Breasts, Breast Milk, Tentacle, Big Breasts

DLSite Description:
[Updates]
- Now contains [Standard Resolution Version], of which window resolution is a half of the original.
- Lightweight operation mode is implemented (experimental) in both retail and demo version.
- Bugs fixed

[Overview]
For the sake of rescuing women taken away,
A cute animal Alpalan explores around a bandits'
hideout in this exploration based action game!

H illustrations are drawn by 144:

Presented with tons of tits-related variation CGs in H scenes:
groping, sucking and binding by tentacles, milking machines and so on and on.
Please enjoy high-quality H illustrations in high resolution.

[Game]
This game is M*troid-ish action game.
Running around the map and attaining special
abilities would be required to progress the game.
A simple play-through takes about 1 hour (estimated).
Plus some completion features like collecting items, collecting doujinshi, exploration etc.

[Collecting Doujinshi]
Doujinshi by ONEGROSS (illustrator's circle) are scattered around the map.
You can see the sample images of doujinshi you have picked up.
Your doujinshi collection is stored in "My Goya (my room)".
Samples of compilation doujinshi contain one full episode.

[Note]
"Adventure of Alpakan HD" is displayed in 1600x900, outstandingly high resolution.
Please confirm system compatibility via the trial version before purchasing.

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'd suggest adding a link to the .

EDIT: I got beat to it.

OP
TuTTuru

TuTTuru

Reputation score
anyone got save for this thing? I've been playing for bout 1 hr and a half. and the first 'fight' scene I got an error and went rage quitting. ffs wasted 1hr and 30mins. I'm not gonna bother playing this game the proper way the game abandoned me :l

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save in Home, copy to www folder . Took longer than needed cause I was missing ONE Chest..... which I found in a side Puzzle room on the way through the goblin mines that I didn't even enter the whole time despite going back for the other chests/doujin ad.

Metallic Borders are in game H Events, Gold Borders are Advertisements for Circle ONEGROSS's Doujins

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.