What's new

Tower of Lust (tentative name) Battle Fuck RPG

Tower of Lust (tentative name) Battle Fuck RPG

• Futanari Amazon

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Kid (halfling*cough*) with giant blood (dick)

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi, I'm making a game and as the title says, it's a battle fuck style RPG.

But hey! Weren't you making Sexonomicon?
:mad:

Yeah, I'm still working on it. The thing is, because as some of you may know/remember the animations were too heavy for RPGMaker MV/Ace I dropped them so I'm no longer using vector style drawing. And well, my normal style of drawing looks quite different so I'm redrawing everything from scratch (also remember I'm no longer working on it full time).

Now, so far I wouldn't call myself an artist, I have yet to learn a lot and get experience. Right now I would say I'm a place where I don't think my drawings suck but still takes me way too much time to get anything I'm happy enough with. And I have this tendency of having a hard time being happy with anything I make. Anyway... in an effort to improve myself I do some sessions where I sit down and impose myself the task to draw a character completely in 2 hours or less (ha!) even if I'm not completely happy with it. Though I still have quite a lot of trouble to do it under 2 hours as a result I have some characters drawn and homeless.

And that's where this idea comes in!

I thought, "Hey! If I'm going to be making these drawings as practice, why not make something useful out of them?" and as I played a recent battle fuck rpgmaker game it struck me to make one myself with those practice drawings. A simple one.

And that's pretty much it. Don't expect to find extremely crappy art but in my quest to draw faster do expect some mistakes. Anyway, I want to make it on RPG Maker MV, I like the bigger tiles which makes using larger resolutions better than VX Ace and overall I think the default tiles look better. Because yeah, it's meant to be a simple project so I'll be using default tiles and BGs. But if making the battle system look like I want to isn't possible with Yanfly's scripts I will probably switch to VX Ace, I know how to tweak it there by myself and I don't plan on learning javascript :p

So, the main reason of this thread/post is to make a poll. You see, I have two characters drawn that I like for the main character and in the end I couldn't choose only one so I plan to include both and let the player choose one at the beginning of the game. I still don't have a clear battle system in mind but when I do I need to start testing and I'll need to make some drawings of the different situations between the main character and the different enemies for the battles. So I'll make polls to decide which character battle "situations", etc I'll draw first for the first couple of enemies.

In the picture attached you'll see 3 characters. The first one is an enemy example, a mouse girl. The other two are the player characters. The futanari Amazon and a boy (halfling for legal purposes xD) with giant blood (ergo, huge dick). Keep in mind, they are not detailed (shading, etc) because of the whole drawing as fast as I could thing I just put some base colors, but before adding anything in the game it will get better detailed. Also I'm sorry about the image size, photobucket doesn't allow free sharing now and the attachments here get quite shrunk :/

So, there you have it, I'll be thinking over the battle system (and playing Destiny 2) a couple of days and then start drawing the scenes with the winner of the polls. After that I should be releasing the first version :)

Attachments

Last edited:

CountMoxi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Tower of Lust (tentative name) Battle Fuck RPG

Seems like an interesting project. Good luck with the practice :D

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Always happy to see more English battle fuck content. Before you begin making the game, I'm going to ask the question I always ask - can we name the player character (depending on which one the player picks, obv)?

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, honestly I haven't even thought of names for the character so it would actually be easier for me to let players name their character at this point, and well, I do want to keep this game as easy for me as possible :p

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, the Amazon crushed every poll I made, so, starting the tests with Amazon it is :D

I've been tinkering with ideas and scripts and so far I think RPG Maker MV will do just fine. I've already a pretty good idea of how I want the battle system to work and seems I'll be able to make it. Next time I post I will be uploading the first version of the game which will be more for battle testing purposes :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Hey, just some sort of a teaser, the Amazon and one of the first enemies already detailed. This is my first time detailing a muscle lady... or even a dude I think, and when I was doing it like I usually do with hard shadows I wasn't too happy with the look I was getting so I switched to softer shadows and liked it quite a bit so I did the mouse girl the same way (and will be the style for this game). Due to photobucket sucking now I'll be using more my tumblr for posting images and stuff like that, you can find it . Anyway here is the image, hope you like it.

I'm already making their battle scenes and have a battle system pretty much figured out, hopefully it won't need too much tweaking after the testing. Btw, I think I won't be posting previews of scenes. Based on my own experience playing BF RPGs I think most of the fun in these games is hunting down the enemies and seeing the scenes in battle for the first time so I'll leave them for you to find in game :)

Oh, and I already finished Destiny 2 story and have finished exploring most areas so don't worry, it won't be hogging my attention more than normal gaming usually does :p (awesome game btw)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Well, since ULMF is up again I guess I'll go ahead and let you all I'm not dead. That battle system I had pretty much figured out? Didn't work so well xD
I'm still ironing out some details, like the minimum I think should work to have decent battles, and also I'm having some issues with Wintab and my display tablet, basically the pen stops working and most of the time I have to restart windows to get it working again. For the first demo I plan to have two enemies but everything else will be pretty much barebones, like the town, the dungeon maps, NPCs, and so on. I know I said I wasn't going to show events previews but I guess it's been so long since the last post that a little peak is needed. Here is one line art of the amazon fuck attacking the mouse girl. Hope you guys like it :D

(I'll leave the URL here, it's late and can't seem to figure out how the new forum tools work =_=)