What's new

Translation softwere

Zinah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi

At the moment i use Chiitrans2 to translate all my games (almost all are made in rpgmaker)

But i notice it doesnt work so well as i want it and i have heard this softwere i use arent the best one out there. So my question to you guys is if any of you have better softwere i can use to translate my games

thanks

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Translation softwere

Translation Aggregator + Atlas

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Don't use visual novel reader. It crashes all the time and it changes useless stuff like your mouse cursor.

OP
Z

Zinah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Translation Aggregator + Atlas
I have tried those and i dont get Translation aggregator work on rpg maker games

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i use visual novel reader its crashed a few times but other than that its worked pretty well for me

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

VNR with dr eye and atlas as offline translator work fine with me, since you can download many offline translator. I never experience vnr crash so far, it just takes so much your pc memory it slow your pc down a bit. For the mouse cursor you can always disable it

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use too hook the games, and translator aggregator + atlas to translate.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For Translation Aggregator, does anyone have experience lag on it when it translates? On one of my computers, it doesn't lag at all and translates instantly but on another computer, it translates a second or two later regardless of the settings and the second computer is better than first one.

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a bit of lag on mine, yeah. I'm running a pretty ancient {~8 years old now) system, however, so that's sort of to be expected.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Don't use visual novel reader. It crashes all the time and it changes useless stuff like your mouse cursor.
I use it all the time and somehow it stopped crashing ever since I got Win10

AstralBlader

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have tried those and i dont get Translation aggregator work on rpg maker games
Try this:

Aggregator link down on the site. here is the updated link:

#instead of making this command line in agth i recommend to create a normal shortcut of agth on the desktop and Drag&Drop the Game.exe into this shortcut to start up games with AGTH injected.
Make sure the option of copying text to clipboard is on and try diffrent Reading options(between toolbar and text) so there are no repetitions of symbols. if nothing works, i suggest you set up to delete every repetions to 1 on the options, if its doubled, if the repetion is trippled then to 2 and so on. hope it helps you.

Edit: Can finaly use links :D took me like forever xD (2 years :eek:)

Last edited:
OP
Z

Zinah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Try this:

Aggregator link down on the site. here is the updated

#instead of making this command line in agth i recommend to create a normal shortcut of agth on the desktop and Drag&Drop the Game.exe into this shortcut to start up games with AGTH injected.
Make sure the option of copying text to clipboard is on and try diffrent Reading options(between toolbar and text) so there are no repetitions of symbols. if nothing works, i suggest you set up to delete every repetions to 1 on the options, if its doubled, if the repetion is trippled then to 2 and so on. hope it helps you.

Edit: Can finaly use links :D took me like forever xD (2 years :eek:)
Thanks for the tip and i got it worked quite well now and gotta admit it translate better than my other pogram

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you use Translation Software like Aggregator be sure to install Jparser and Mecab as well.
Then learn to read Hiragana and Katakana.

Never hurts to learn a bit of Japanese.
In a long run, you might not need AGTH or Aggregator ever again.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I use too hook the games, and translator aggregator + atlas to translate.
Well I use ChiitransLite now, after not Liking how much VNR lags out my system (Mainly cause its a Unix OS emulator on Windows)where as Ith and company seems to just as effective, but also is very buggy. I found ChiitransLite isn't the best solution but its the least cumbersome. Too be Honest none of the solutions are very good right now, you do have a few nice folks here on the Forums that are translating some of the rpg maker games, but beyond that we are still stuck in machine translation pit!. its up to you which one you want to try.