OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Combat Round 2

"Oh Right! That would explain that!" The masked witch raised a finger, as if just coming to that realization.

"Could'a fooled me.. " She chuckled. "Been seeing the edge of your blade just fine from over there." That battle-taunting in itself wasn't unusual, but what was, was that she did so with a blade through her chest. Lena was sure that she hit something too. "Ugh. Alright, see, if you hit me like that you just remove any choice I have of holding back and taking it nice and slow with you." The masked woman chuckled, while suddenly, one of the masks behind her cracked, dropping to the ground and shattering. "And can you stop casting all those support spells over ther? Geesh. I hate having to actually work." The witch complained at Lior. "Oh well, at least I get to unwind a little for a change.." She chuckled, suprisingly expressive for something that.. lacked a face.

"Well, guess we gotta get serious. Can't have you trashing my masks and getting away with it." She stepped backwards from the sword impaling her chest, pulling it out, with a slight sloshing of black liquid that stuck to the blade like glue before snapping back and completely covering up the stabwound, mending the witches clothes at the same time.

Meanwhile, four of the masks floated forth, one of each halting infront of Lior, Lena, Xirce and Asheroth. Not enough with this, the remaining seven masks floated around the witch, arranging themselfs so as to shield her from all directions(though her left flank at her back was uncovered. "I'd have taken my time with you, but as you insist.. Danse~ Macabre: First Act oh and while at it. Incarnations of the empty world: Rise of the army of puppets." As the witch chanted that, black goo began oozing from each of the seven masks surrounding the witch, whilest the four facing our heroes began dripping white liquid, like paint. In both cases the liquid slowly filled out the shape of black, or white, dolls, with their masks making the faces, floating no longer.
The black dolls were more defined, moving on their own to take on oddly sensual poses, taking definite female shapes, but without any defining characteristics of their own. Three of them reached out in yearning towards Lena, who was closest, another two posed for Asheroth and Xirce on their right, or left, respectively.
Meanwhile, the dolls facing with the heroes were much more undefined and unmoving. You get the eery feeling they might not stay this way.

"Alright no, fuck this creepy shit." Xirce growled and gripped the Doll right before her, holding her hands out with a blazing of hellfire, incinerating it to ashes, causing an annoyed growling from the Witch. "You really are no fun." "Bitch, I'm fun for days, but I outgrew playing with dolls ye... centuries ago." Xirce shot back.
"Oh it doesn't matter if you don't want to play with them. They want to play with you. Come on you all, look lively, dance for me! Be merry whilest you still can! Ha ha!" The Witch clapped her hands in a playful rythm, which, with the scraping of her clawed gloves, managed to sound rather eery by itself.

Meanwhile, Asheroth was dealing with the other two. Rushing to hit the drow, she found herself having to dodge the Earth genasis hammer first, which she managed.. he seemed more the staunch defender type.

"But anyway, you can totally talk your way out of this. Just say something like 'We surrender! We'll become your willing playthings, .. We're so sorry for smashing two of your masks, and I'll let you live, tell my contractors I killed you. Trust me, done that, oh I dunno, a dozen times in the past?" The masked witch sounded amused, but also a little out of breath from doing whatever she had just done with the ten puppets now around.

Asheroth had struggled through the poisoned needles and found it hard to hit the evasive and hidden drow, but still, one of her strikes found its mark. She didn't have time for further attacks, as the drow had skillfully positioned herself out of reached and the Paladin had to maneuvre around earth genasi and newly created Doll.
Her weapon cut deep into the Drows arm, raised in defense, though.. it felt like that kind of attack should have cut right through the arm, instead, it left a nasty, but ultimately superficial flesh wound.
The earth genasi stood stoic, as, out of nowhere, a wound appeared on his arm. He narrowed his eyes at Asheroth, proclaiming: "Do not touch her." Before slamming the hammer down on her. He then reached out to grab her, which she evaded.. but not the drawback from him pulling his hammer back up, slamming the edge against her chin. Frankly, compared to his companion, his attack was.. barely like sparring with a rough partner.. but it still hurt. (Crit confirmation failed, Asheroth takes 8 damage! You can't move and full attack.)

Meanwhile, the drow grinned dangerously, only to freeze, groaning and grabbing her head. All of a sudden she stumbled back, with Sylvie floating out of her body, seeming from nowhere. "Fuck, that ones mind is disciplined.. Should have expected it if all you do is stay silent and hide in some big bitches shadow waiting for your time to strike. Hey Ashenputtel, you better come up with something, I got a bit out of their mind and they are good at this nonsense. The earth genasi cast a spell that'll redirect her wounds to him, she keeps striking from behind him, ensuring you can't attack her properly.. of course attacking him is also stupid unless you got a family sized can opener. Also, I can't do what I just tried to do to her again for a while.." Sylvie informed Asheroth, whilest flipping the drow off. The rude ghost seemed to have succeeded at staggering her though, making the drow retreat, putting Berg between herself and the Paladin again.

Initative: Lena -> Lior -> Masked witch (Perfectly healthy), White doll x3, Black Doll x7 -> Xirce -> Asheroth -> Berg(Injured) -> Schatten(lightly injured, staggered) -> Sylvie

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena, Ventus, Enemies!

For the majority of the exchange Lior remains resolute, decrying the darker natures of their enemies and shouting glory to Sethie and their own efforts. The effects were definite. The party was making powerful strides towards victory, only hindered by the tricksy and conniving magics. Fortunately, the light of Sethie could burn away any such deceit and dishonor (and she had prepared the spell that morning.) She was preparing to tear apart whatever dark binding connected the drow and Gensai when the mannequins appeared. They were... troublesome. They must've been enchanted for Lior felt herself gravitated towards their pure and unmarred skin and dedicated focus. The glossy ones even in their dark coloring evoked the holy (and shiny) garments of the clergy. It was a shame such power was being used for evil. Should she get the chance, Lior would unabashedly stow one of the masks away for study.

For now, she needed to even the odds and nothing did that better than Holy Smite. "Burn before the gaze of she who rules!" She held up the silver seal of the Goddess. A blinding blue-white light exploded in the cavern, searing the flesh of those both evil and opposed to Lior. Those neutral would have an easier time but still would not go without their own burns.

Lior casts Holy Smite. Each enemy must pass a DC 20 will check (with a -1 penalty from Prayer) or take 4d8 points of damage and be blinded. Those who pass the save take half damage and ignore the blinding. Neutral creatures take half damage and are not blinded. If they pass the save they take 1/4 damage.

[7/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[6/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

The Drow proved to quick or Ash's strikes and the Oread standing in front of her didn't help at all. Not only that, but the masked woman used... some sort of magic, causing black and white dolls to appear in the tunnel. They didn't attack yet, but she had a suspicion they'd make their mark soon enough.

With the dolls in the picture, things may start getting dicey. She didn't have time to focus on them, instead she had to get rid of the Oread and Drow harassing her, before things got worse. With a blood boiling roar, Asheroth reared back her halberd, and calling all her strength in one attack, thrusts it forward into the man's chest, attempting to pick him off the ground and impale him to the stone floor.

Attack Rolls: , and

Crit Confirmation: (Forgot to add a 2 to the total)

Damage: ,

65/104 HP Remaining. 5/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 6/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. By attacking Asheroth, the Oread has transferred Dutiful Strike to himself. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

"Are you sure you don't wanna see it up closer? I can help you do so," Lena asked the witch, grinning a bit at her.

Lena was certain that she'd slashed her intended target, and narrowed her eyes as she noticed the mask falling and shattering. Lena pulled her sword back as the witch stepped back, and frowned as she stared warily at the witch she'd just impaled... at least she was quite sure that she'd hit her anyway, and looking at her blade she was certain that she saw blood on it. "What the... hell?" Lena muttered to herself more than anyone else as she saw the witch's wounds sealing up, and the other masks rising up before her.

As the masks began oozing the strange white and black liquids and forming bodies to attach to the masks, Lena gasped and couldn't help but recoil at the sight of them, the sight quite... terrifying to say the least. But Lena didn't back down, she stood her ground, for now, and prepared to continue fighting. As the three bodies lunged for her, Lena tried to dodge, as she raised her swords again and attacked, slashing both blades out one after the other, at the nearest of the masked bodies. "Oh fuck no... I am not letting these things touch me. But I won't let them touch Lior as long as I can help it," Lena growled as she swung her blades at the nearest of the ones lunging at her. "Lior, stay behind me, use me as your shield if you got to," Lena called over her shoulder at her mage companion without looking away from the dolls.

She spared the barest of glances over at her other companions to see how they were doing as she did this, barely taking her eyes off the dolls coming for her, and trying to kick the other dolls back as she hacked and slashed at the closest of them. Assuming Lena could take one of the masked bodies down, she'd aim at the next and prepare to take it on as well, hoping that her speed and dexterity could keep them from laying a hand on her, as she hopefully watched the mask of the one she struck, crumble to dust. If she ended up having to move forward to fight the dolls though, Lena would tread carefully and keep herself positioned in front of Lior to body block for her arcane wielder in hopes that Lior could blast their foes as well, hopefully without hitting her in the process.

Attacks/Rolls:
Lena is again taking the +2 to attack, AC, and Reflex from Lior's buff. She's also doing a full round attack on only one of the masked bodies in front of Lena, since I'm assuming that they're adjacent to her at least, though if she takes one down and she can go after another then she will do so. Also I forgot to include the buff from Lior, so adding +2 to each of the attacks. (after buff), (after buff), (after buff), (after buff).

Now assuming she can do the full round attack, and those all hit, the main hand weapon attacks will deal the following. , , , and .

If Lena can't do a full round attack, then she will move forward and attack the closest masked doll thing, while maintaining her stance between the witch and Lior. and while I doubt that attack would hit, here's the damage roll anyway just in case the dolls have low ass AC. for that attack, though this attack will only be performed if Lena cannot perform the full round attack.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 3

"Can't blame me for not providing a show to my victims, can you?" The masked one grinned at Lena. "They call me the Witch of a thousand faces by the way, much obliged, guess I might as well introduce myself, seeing how you're not gonna last much longer.. err.. I'm taking it serious now, I mean." The witch grinned.. well, she sounded like someone grinning under a mask, at least.

Lena used her blade to keep the white dolls at bay, backing off.. it seems with the witch in their middle defended the white ones had no intent to further pursue her.
Cautiously she cut down another mask, reducing the ones around the Witch to a total of six as Lenas blade cut into a doll-body, the body melting away onto the ground and evaporating on the ground, the mask cracking into pieces as it hit the ground.. though one of the remaining six remaining still stepped in the way again, posing scandalously with black, undefined flesh.
The black dolls, individually, didn't seem all that strong.

Then, Lior unleashed her spell. "Holy huh?""Holy what now? Arggggh!" The witch hissed out, though her dolls seemed just lifeless extension of her, and whilest their surface cracked and they were propably easier to destroy, the spell wasn't powerful enough to just shatter them on the spot."Guaah fuck.. my eyes.. damn it that hurt.. Luckily I don't need my eyesight for this next part.." She growled, covering her eyes.

The drow and earth genasi meanwhile remained mostly silent, with nothing but a pained groan from the drow giving away they had been hit at all.

Not so much for Xirce. "Guaaah! OWwww! You damn, stupid! BITCH! That burned! Thats it, no more miss nice Succubus after this one!" Xirce growled, burning with holy fires and glaring at Lior, stumbling back a bit.. it seems she resisted the blunt of the blast, but at the same time, as succubus, that one hit her rather painfully

"Wait.. bwahaha.. now I get it, that was Holy Smite wasn't it? You cast that with a succubus on your side? Thats priceless, I wish I could see your faces.. oh well... this has to sufice. Dance Macabre ~Act 2: Rise of Puppets" The masked witch extended her hands, crossing her legs and floating a few feet above the ground, seeming to focus.. then, suddenly, all three of you felt a horrible feeling of.. something draining out of you.
((Fortitude and will save from everyone. no apparent immediate effect))

As that feeling intensified, the three remaining white dolls suddenly shifted.. one turned into Lior, one into Lena, one into Asheroth.. a perfect copy and look alike.
"Ugh.. enough of this, watch out with that magic, take the witch down!" Xirce commanded, with suprising urgency, unleashing another hellfire empowered blast and melting away one more of the white dolls, leaving 5 standing around in a defensive circle around the masked witch.

"Ah, you instinctively know the danger of this one.. but its too late." The witch smirked, as a doll-Asheroth stepped to the paladins side, unabashedly groping her chest, A doll Lior grinned up at Lior and a doll-Lena licked her lips at Lena.

Asheroth didn't allow herself to be distracted by this. Even if the masked witch was more dangerous, there were two more targets to deal with and in this case, she overwhelmed the Earth-Genasis defenses, kicking his shield aside she plunged her sword straight through his chest, finally eliciting a coughing in response. Amazingly, the man remained standing, even with this, however, twisting and pulling out the blade dealt more damage, finally causing him to fall down. The drow meanwhile gasped in shock. "Sohn!" She shouted, blindly reaching out to the fallen body of her comrade, shouting out a sound of anger and lament, hissing in Asheroths direction, but, with Liors spell blinding her, she seemed more intend to try and drag the heavy and unconscious, if not dead, earth genasis body behind her, away from the fight, with quite the effort. (Theoretically this gives you an AOO on her if you wanted to take it.)

"Truth be told I expected of those to take at least one or two of you down, clearly those lazy mindflayers underestimated you. Oh well. They gave me the time to set up the Dance Macabre, good enough for me." The masked witch smirked.

"Oh and before I forget." The witch extended one hand, cupping the back of one of the black dolls, which twitched, its mask cracking, before it convulsed into another puddle, the main witch exhaling, then with a mirk in her voice adding: "Was getting tired of the pain and blindness. But seriously, wasn't there supposed to be a ranger and a deathknight with you as well? Now the number of opponents doesn't really matter with my Dance Macabre, but such a tough crowd. How about you let me win and I will take only -most- of your soul away, sounding good?" She grinned and offered, now limited to four dolls defending her.. though this made it still hard to get close to her for a melee attack.

Initative: Lena, Lena-doll -> Lior, Lior-doll -> Masked witch (Completely healthy), Black Doll x4(3x injured, 1x lightly injured) -> Xirce(Injured) -> Asheroth, Asheroth-doll -> Schatten(injured, retreating) -> Sylvie

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena, Enemies!

"I'll heal you then Xirce; it's not my fault you're literally evil! That spell usually only hits the baddies, well it still did but you get the idea." Wasn't Lior's fault Xirce decided to be morally reprehensible as a personality trait. Dangers of the lifestyle she supposed, suppressing a sigh. Lior paused a moment after the blast, the staggering enemies giving her a chance to catch her breath. "Thank you Lena!" Lior breathed a sigh of relief when Lena joined her side. It was very reassuring image to have an angel fighting by your side. Not exactly divine providence but it was the closest thing to it this far beneath the earth.

Of course it didn't take long for the enemies to bounce back from the teams extended battering. The masked witch would be a problem until they took care of all the little minions surrounding her it seemed. Lior would hold off on any more actual combat until the two powerhouses took care of all that nonsense. Her train of thought was paused by the transforming drone in front of her. Before her eyes appeared an exact replica of Lior. It was... Rather attractive. Lior looked over to see Lena and Asheroth had each gotten one of their own. Asheroth's looked particularly alluring, emphasizing the paladin's exquisite body. "I appreciate the imitation as much as anyone but I honestly found them more attractive blank Ms. Witch~" She teased at the woman. It was partially true but no one else needed to know that.

"Seriously though, c'mere Xirce so I can heal you. I owe you that much." Lior extended a hand, keeping one eye on the phaux-Lior in front of her. She'd delay her action for Xirce to make her way over to the Cleric.

Lior is delaying her turn until Xirce has acted so she can use cure moderate wounds on her:
Cure moderate wounds (empowered)
Roll(2d8)+8:
2,8,+8
Total:18 (x1.5 = 27 total)

Fort:
Roll(1d20)+8:
7,+8
Total:15

Will:
Roll(1d20)+14:
11,+14
Total:25

[6/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[5/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

"What makes you think that we're victims, hmm?" Lena asked the masked witch woman, as she hacked down one of the masked doll things.

As another one of them stepped back and posed sexily in front of Lena, she couldn't help but feel a bit aroused by the sight of it, because despite being faceless, the doll did had a feminine shape, and it was only obvious that Lena would feel at least a tiny bit of arousal from the sight of it. Lena prepared to continue the fight with the dolls, hoping to pressure them back and force her way through to the witch, to knock her down into submission. The sight of Xirce being nearly friend along with the witch though caused Lena a bit of worry, as she wasn't sure what Xirce would do now.

( , rolled a natural 20)

Lena felt a strange feeling course through her body as the witch danced about a little to find , but she wasn't entirely sure what had happened just yet. When Lena saw a doll version off herself licking her lips at Lena, she couldn't help but gulp a bit in response, looking a bit worried as the witch spoke. "This fake could never hold a candle to the real me, witch. Nice try though," Lena said quickly, and taking a swing at the Lena doll to force it back, in hopes of taking her look alike down, so that she could either help Lior, or pressure the witch herself some more, as Xirce had said to do basically, moving up if she had to in order to attack the doll of herself.

( , and moving up prior to attacking if need be, and again taking the +2 attack, AC, and Reflex from Lior's spell)

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Hopeyouguess in drag's room
Tag: Dasyra, Deva

Kaila looks at Deva flatly. Vel meanwhile snorts. {Puns? Really? Yeah you're definitely an angel, only an angel has that bad a sense of humor.}

Kaila sighs. She thought about it a minute then shrugged. "Puns aren't my style. Malapropisms come to my mind more. But you want puns. Alright. Let's see..."

She paced the room a bit, thinking and muttering to herself, glancing at Vel and telepathically going back and forth a bit, before nodding.

"I guess I should get started, I'm clearly overdue. Well you certainly chose an occupation where you don't lack for support staff. Just look at all those pages. And I bet this is the tallest plane around. Libraries have the most stories after all. Anyways I'm out of things to reference, so I hope you cataloged it all.," says Kaila, while pulling a look of distaste.

"There. No one can say I didn't try.," she huffed.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Dasyra Bones in the Temple of Poon
Tag: Deva, Kaila and Vel

"Damn, you're on *fire*, Kaila. But maybe that's a bit too many puns and we should *water* it down. After all, we're not trying to move *mountains* here, we just want the the information on the elemental staffs and we'll be gone with the *wind*."

The dark ranger hoped that this last salvo might suffice. She felt like she was forcing it, but if making topical puns was the way to getting their information off this looney Deva, then she'd have to work them in somehow.

"Sheesh, and here we were thinking this would be elementary."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva
Plane of Knowledge, little office
Tag: Dasyra, Kaila, Vel

"I don't like malapropriations, they are so eclectic!" Deva countered. She crossed her arms.. "Eh.. kinda neat, but your heart isn't into it. You should stop being so selfish, puns are a fun, selfless past time!

Heh. Elementary..

Alright alright, A for effort and all that, and you did manage to make me chuckle a little, sooo.. tell me how precisely I can help you two."
Deva chuckled a bit and leaned back with a benevolent smile, seeming placated and opening a drawer from her desk, rustling through it, seeming to search for something.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Crazy Room
Tag: Deva, Dasyra

Kaila look quite irked by the accusation of her being selfish but bites her tongue for now. They needed help, and pointing out that of the two of them, the angel was the one being selfish wouldn't do them any good. Kaila was putting everything on the line to save the world. Sure, it was for selfish reasons, but she wasn't the one holding back information out of worry for their job.

Kaila grunts and looks at Dasyra. "I believe Dasyra wants to find a way to remove the life ending compulsion from undead, likely related to an artifact blade. I want a scroll I can give a cleric to learn how to repel positive energy much as one would do negative with Death Ward. Or some other means to prevent positive energy harming the living and the dead."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Life ending compulsions?" Deva asked, her head half hidden by the table and her voice thus a little hard to hear, as she fished out a bag.. then proceeded to pull a scroll of paper out of it."Sounds like a good idea though.. anyway, theres energy resistance of course, but we want something you can cast earlier.. aha!" She grinned, pulling out a mirror as well. "Now I want to emphatize I can't quite condone preventing the undead from healy energy attacks, but its easy enough to drop a death ward scroll into a mirror universe. .. mirror." She cleared her throat at that."Don't work hard, work smart!"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office Planar Space
Tag: Deva, Kaila (and Vel)

The undead ranger glanced between the demon and celestial, several questions flitting through her mind, but decided on stowing them away for now.

"To clarify what Kaila said. I seek to end a curse put upon my mistress, Ventus Nightsong, formerly known by her assumed mortal name, Ventus Darkbane. She was turned into a death knight and she is compelled by the twisted and unholy commands of an evil artifact, a blade constructed by a lich. I do not wish to see Ventus destroyed, and desire her to remain in her beautiful undead state. I merely wish to end the blade's grip on her."

Dasyra folded her arms in front off her.

"A way of tracking those elemental staffs wouldn't be a bad idea either," she mentioned, more to Kaila than to Deva.

"I mean... saving Ventus from her curse won't matter if our enemies can obliterate us with those combined elemental staffs."

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

Asheroth swung her Halberd around, slamming the retreading drow in the thigh, in an attempt to trip her. "You're friend is injured and you're fighting blind, do the smart thing and retreat. I swear to it that no harm will come to you." The Demoness says in undercommon, her vast fury now focused on her doll imitation. She wasn't sure what to do with her, it currently seemed only interested in... something lewd, but that only made it easier to attack. With her divine fury, she through her arms forward and attempted to impale the magic doll, quickly pulling out her polearm afterword and slicing her across the chest. Gripping her hands tightly on her weapon, she muttered divine words, causing some of her own wounds to close.

AoO on Drow Trip:
Diplomacy:
Lay on Hands: Attack Rolls: (If smite evil doesn't apply, subtract 5 from each attack.)
Damage Rolls: (If smite evil doesn't apply, subtract 5 fro each attack)

Will Save:
Fort Save:

82/104 HP Remaining. 4/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 3/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Hmnn.. roll back on that one, let me think this through." Deva folded her arms, still dipping the scroll over and.. actually into the mirror..

"You two ask a lot.. buuut thats ok,I'll help you.. if you help me. You see, there is an artifact called the veil of Aurashnee, somewhere in the underedark on your plane, I.. missplaced mine. If you promise to find me that one I'll help you with your conundrum.

.. and a conundrum it is, a Death Knight is bound to their blade, you can't just simply destroy it.. that'd be easy, theres like dozens of creative ways to get rid of lesser artifacts .. the greater ones need some work. Anyway. You can't just break the sword and be done with it, you need to.. well.. take a different approach."
Deva seemed thoughtful.. "I can come up with two no.. three idea on how to deal with this thing.,.. all rather dangerous, you sure you are willing to risk such things?" Deva tipped her chin, pulling out an inverted looking scroll. "Lifeward." She explained, rolling it up, handing it over to Kaila. "You better don't use it to enhanced an army of wicked undead.." she muttered.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Deva's Room
Tag: Deva, Dasyra

Vel takes the scroll with a look of bemusement on her canine face. {We're followers of Nocticula, not Zura or Orcus or Kabriri. And even if we did, the spell only lasts a few minutes. Plus, we can't even use it ourselves anyways. We have to give it to a cleric and the only one we know is a follower of that brainwashing pretend angel goddess. So really, you've nothing to worry about.}

Kaila tilts her head. "So what does this veil do or even look like? And how does one lose an artifact precisely? Strikes me as something that generally causes a large... Oh, wait let me guess. You got in deep trouble after losing it and that's why you're here instead of in the heavens."

( 23 Knowledge Religion on who this veil belongs to.)

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 4

Lena attacked her doll-like copy, which raised a blade, blocking the attack with expertised skill, just like Lena would have. In retaliation, Lena-doll lifted her blade, striking at her with similiar determination, an attack Lena managed to barely block. The hitherfor passive creature seemed to now have all the abilities she had too!

Woreso, she didn't have to maneuvrea bout, and her second blade came forth, cutting into Lenas side, twirling dangerously, another blade blocked.. only to recieve another cut.. (Lena takes a total of 17 damage)

"You know, if you had had the nammers to introduce youserlf and try to figure out what you are dealing with first rather than all the pointless boasting, you'd have time to realize just how dangerous I am. Those dolls are exactly you. They have each and every one of your abilities.. but perhaps I should demonstrate this more directly. Asheroth! Smite evil on the Fiendblood! Lior! use your most powerful offense spell on the Succubus!"

Lior finds a bit dazed for a long moment, her skin taking on a white, doll -like thue, though she resists most of the effect.. it seems. "The pretty of these things is, I can create whichever ability you have.. but don't take my word for it.:" The fake Lior pointed at Xirce, and chanted: "Submit to mistress will, Seethie and the Masks command you to fall before my.. Searing light! And with that, Lior saw her own spell burn at the wicked Xirce, injuring her further.. though Liors efforts both removed the impact of that spell, and removed a bit of the damage dealt by the holy smite.. though Xirce still looked rather battered, all in all.

"Let me be a little more clear. The Dance macabre copies you upon puppets.. and makes more puppets to dance for me! If you had had weak bodies and minds, you'd have -become- the puppets.. but we are still from done yet." The witch slapped her hands together."It copies all you have and are! This is why, No matt how strong the opponent, I, the Mistress of a thousand masks, can do my job without fear! Booyah!"
She cleared her throat "Sorry, got a bit overexcited there. You know, I haven't become an elite assasine by messing around all day. I think act two is enough to take you out.. so then..." It seemed the doll-witch needed to concentrate on what she was doing, despite all her talking she didn't attack herself, letting the four remaining dolls guard her front and flanks, moving to have the wall behind her back.

Xirce, meanwhile, albeit dazed by holy energy wasn't one to allow herself to be pushed to the sidelines. Eyeing the fake Lior she gripped the womans face, unleashing a torrent of hellfire and.. with a pained, hollow scream in a mockery of Liors voice, the creature burned to nothing! "Haaah.. that felt good. Disgusting creature that one. Parasites hunting for an identiy.. take out the other two before.." She panted as using the full power of her hellfire burst to incinerate the fake-Lior had taken some out of her, glaring for a moment again at Lior, but focused on the masked opponent, preparing to speak on.

However, before the already Injured Xirce could finish up there was another problem, over at Asheroths.

How exactly trying to trip the fleeing oponent helped her .. retreat was anyones guess, as the paladin caused her foe to trip into the ground and cough and curse at her.
Asheroths doll had defended from all but one strike, with a martial style comparably similiar to hers. Not enough with that, it seemed only lightly injured and was definitly not evil..
(Asheroth doll takes 19 damage, Asheroth Doll uses Lay on hands to recover her hitpoints) Asheroths doll falls into a bloodrage, and charges at Xirce with a smite evil attack! 31 damage! Asheroth gets an attack of opportunity though!)

The halberd impales Xirces chest, burning with holy energy, the succcubus shocked, stumbling back, holding the wound and immediatly coughing up blood, trying to get away from this opponent. You don't think you can rely on her help much more, unless she gets immediate assistance...

"Ugh... d.. damn it.. not fair.. I don't want to die here.. I'm way too awesome.."

The Doll-woman meanwhile sighed out. "Respect for the primary target one, few people instinctively realize the danger of dance macabre. Really a shame you are all so resilient, having you turn into obediant puppets while the puppet-you defeats your once mistress.. now thats a good time. " She chuckled.

"Don't worry though, if you feel left out because you barbarians smashed some of my dolls, why, I have interesting replacements in mind."

Sylvie used her insubstantiality and disappeared underground again, seeming concerned..

Initative: Lena, Lena-doll(Completely healthy) -> Lior -> Masked witch (Completely healthy), Black Doll x4(3x injured, 1x lightly injured) -> Xirce(near death) -> Asheroth, Asheroth-doll(Completely healthy) -> Schatten(injured, prone, retreating) -> Sylvie

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Tag: Deva, Kaila, Vel

Dasyra hardly needed to think about her answer to Deva.

"I promise to find you the Veil of Aurashnee if you provide me a way to get what I want - my mistress freed of the curse that binds her. I don't care if it's dangerous."

The dark ranger hadn't been expecting the task of the blade to be an easy one. Magic beyond her comprehension was involved in its creation, and altering its bond to Ventus without bringing significant harm to the death knight would be extremely difficult. But Dasyra did have Evening Glory's blessing on her side. She was certain there would be a way to maintain Ventus' eternal beauty and love while doing away with that meddlesome legacy of a lich best consigned to oblivion.

"I pledge to your deal. Tell me what these methods are that you can think of. What would they require me to do?"

Dasyra had no illusions that Kaila or Vel would feel any compulsion to bind themselves to any deal that had little benefit to them. This was Dasyra's quest, as far as the undead elf was concerned. It was not their burden, though she would compensate them later if they or anyone else from the underdark were willing to aid her in whatever suicidal mission Deva would inevitably set down for her.

"I imagine something could be done to alter the spell of the blade, rather than outright destroying it," she added.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deva

"Your typical Archon, I see." Deva remarked, seeming to hold Lawful good angel types in low esteem.

"The Veil of Araushnee is a small, bridal veil like appliance once worn by her, it allows anyone to take up the apperance of a dark elf, with the veil acting as a hat of disguise by itself, the catch is that it foils ANY and all forms of detection, even true sight the second catch is that if worn for 24 hours or longer, the wearer effectively becomes a drow. I personally need it for a spell though. That and its a neat thing to have in certain places. And oooh boy, yeahs, I got in trouble after losing it, I had like a dozen Yochlol after me, trust me, those girls/goos/spiders don't mess around but no, I already told you the reason why I'm here and thats not it. Either way, its lost in my world.. as in.. the original owner has it and I can't .. aquire it. To be clear, it is mine, you just need to liberate my property from its current owner." Deva explained, nonchalantly, before focusing on Dasyra.

knowledge: religion:
Seeing as the name Deva uses was just a name for Lolth before her fall, (ignore the aura-arau- typo here :p) and the mention of Yugoloth its easy to guess with what kind of people th artifact might be.. but there might be a problem or two in getting to it easily.

"Then its a deal, cross my heart and call me fluffy or whatever you say, I'll hold you to it.. I'll do you one better though" Deva grinned.

"I see three ways really. You could purify the blade. Thats the classic. Not an easy task in itself, but if you managed to do it, your mistress would become a Deathless. A creature that transcends death, or, rather an undead creature that transcends its unholy bindings. Super rare, as you need a strong enough soul that still hasn't devoted itself to evil in addition to a divine touch and most undead do turn unrepentably evil after a while. If you think she qualifies, I'd know a way. Whoever she once was, she could become that, and much more. But beware. You seem.. devoted to her, if that devotion betrays your eyes, the process might absolve her soul, for her to pass on. and you would stay, forever more." Deva nodded.

"There is a darker path. I don't quite know what you are, but if I had to describe you it'd be 'hoooh, who put arrows on my deathknight!' .. you could drain the evil and power from the sword. Leaving your companion free of its influence. Free of any influence that is, free of good, and evil. Not everyone wants to be forced to be good, like the first version would do. This method is earlier, if you think your own will to save her is strong enough." Deva smiled a nostalgic smile. "So no issue, however, taking in such evil will have an effect on you. It wont enslave you like it did her. But it will change you. Change must always find a way. If you want her to be just herself, you have to change what you desire. . and if the thing you describe is truly an artifact of evil, that change could be more than just sexy red glowy eyes and having no reflection in a mirror, if you catch my drift." Deva crossed her arms, revealing that, despite her.. special behaviour, she seemed knowedgable enough:

"The final option would embrace change, rather than reject it. Heaven, hell, there is something in between. If you make your mistress strong enough to overcome whatever the weapon can throw at her, to the point its nothing but a tool for her, she would be free as well. But.. deathknights are innately powerful already. You need an impressive amount of power, I'm thinking blessing of the beastlands, or to put it more simple," She pointed at Vel for a moment. "Were-beast. Override the control of the sword with even stronger, primal instincts.. Of course she'd need -someone- to satisfy those instincts with. To be clear, she wouldn't turn into a mindless beast, don't fear that, but rather than under the control of evil, she'd follow the voice of her more.. primal side."

Deva chuckled, then simplified her answer: "Holy mistress of glory, mighty undead mistress for her evil harem, or primal alpha mistress for her elf-huntress. Whats your fancy? Not like you can't change your mind later, but if you want me to explain a path for more than one of these options, you better bring a lot more puns." Deva nodded, then looked at Dasyra expectantly, before seeming to struggle a bit with the mirror, pulling out a scroll, handing it to Kaila. "Here you go, inverted Death ward. Remember to hold it infront of a mirror, oh, and, arcane lesson for the future, yes deathwards duration is limited, but a lich with too much time could make it permanent. Infact, I'd like if you'd destroy every copy of it and make the cleric swear an oath not to use it for evil, but who am I to make demans." The librarian-angel chuckled.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Office
Tag: Deva

"Consider my word held, Deva," Dasyra said with all seriousness.

"I know that my Mistress was a holy warrior and a defender of good and elvenkind before her consignment into undeath by a terrible evil. Were she to become such a person again, a Deathless as you put it, then I would be most pleased. But the risk of her leaving me... I... I..."

A sudden choking sorrow gripped Dasyra's heart unexpectedly. The very core of her being - the undeath that had brought her back, through Evening Glory's personal guidance - was rebelling against the thought of losing Ventus in any way. Love mattered. Love needed to be more than just a memory. Would she be willing to risk this path? No! No, not unless there were any other option. The Mistress must be with her, holding her chains, her lovely boot upon Dasyra's soft neck in their private chamber. And yet... to restore Ventus to glory, and if she were to remain behind as a lovely benevolent and positive reflection, Dasyra would be overjoyed...

"I am not certain that the terrors she has seen as an undead warrior have kept her as the same person. She is no longer a holy warrior, but she has honor and duty, and she understands personal sacrifice. There is still good in her. And that good deserves simply to be free. The first option you present is ideal, but... I must weigh it carefully against the others.

"The second option means that *I* would drain the evil of the blade into myself? Would that make me have the compulsions that she now faces? I care about her... I would do anything for her. But what if the pain of seeing me take in that evil makes her do something to destroy me? I couldn't bear the pain of that either. I did not accept undeath so that I could add evil to the world. I was Dasyra Sunsong, Ranger of the Bright Wood. I wasn't much of a hero, but I did my part. And though I am consigned to this state for all eternity, I am not ashamed, so long as I am doing good in the world. I am not as happy about this option..."

She shook her head. She may have allowed darkness into her soul. She would never again be the ranger of good and light that she had been in life. But just because she walked the path of shadow didn't mean she felt like making an innocent's life worse. She wasn't evil. She didn't intend to be either, if she could at all help it.

"This last option. To replace evil with lust and lack of control... That... that isn't Ventus. My mistress is lawful, honorable, dutiful, an exemplar of control. I do not desire a beast."

Dasyra hung her head and closed her eyes.

"It seems that purification is the way forward. And I must do my utmost to remind my beloved Mistress of her former self. Even if she leaves me forever... I...."

A tear of blood and plasma trickled down from Dasyra's red eyes.

"She... she won't though. She mustn't!"

Trembling, the dark ranger sank down to her knees. Had she still needed to draw breath, she might well be hyperventilating now. As it was she simply shook, convulsing as emotion demanded that her body exert itself in ways that an undead ranger was no longer equipped to do properly. She sobbed then in silence, with only a slight smudging of blood tears welling at her eyelids.

"I ch-choose the first option. I will try to p-purify the blade. And in the end, my Mistress may choose what is best for her soul, once it is hers again. I sw-swore to Evening Glory what I was to do. This was my purpose. To give elvenkind its hero back."

Silent sobs wracked the dark ranger again, and under her breath to herself she whispered:

"But she's mine now... she's mine..."

Even an angel as mad as Deva would be able to see that Dasyra was not currently in a condition to think of additional puns, not at least without some help. The newly undead warrior was being confronted with the nightmare scenario that Evening Glory had warned her of - the idea that Dasyra's quest to cure Ventus would doom her to an eternity alone.