BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in the Underdark - In Character

Dasyra
The 'Ballroom'
Tag: Vel and Ventus

The dark ranger let herself be pulled up alongside Ventus once they were standing in front of the quasit, and her hip bumped against Ventus' thigh. The powerful deathknight was holding her protectively - and possessively - in a way that Dasyra liked.

"Yes, we're ah... sorry that Kaila's feeling angry. Wasn't our intention. We thought we might try and make it up to the two of you. I cannot speak for the mistress, but I thought maybe I could try apologizing for making that off-hand comment about you being a familiar. I do realize you're going to be a mighty demon one day, and I'll probably be around to see it come to be. My womb isn't really designed to grow anything but... that doesn't mean we couldn't try to be a bit more, mmmm.... friendly with one another?"

The dark ranger licked her cherry lips.

"You're such a talented shapeshifter, I'm sure you could teach even the undead to have a good time. No need to fear our touch... i can withold my necrotic energies. You might find the experience quite nice... and it would be a good symbol of... team spirit and cooperation. And then later, I'll even dance for you when the ball room - slash - drug den is finished. Might be fun to have mortals coming here and getting dazed and confused... hnnh hnnh! Pretty things to play with, and such. So what do you say Vel? Would you accept my apology?"

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena
HP:37/47

"Damn, Lena I swear I'll patch you up when this us over. Just- hold on a bit longer!" Lior couldn't reach the poor angel and she knew it. Even struggling against the tentacles didn't do much as they there was simply too many of them. It was all she could do to shift and try to keep them out of her mouth. "Asheroth, take her out! Don't worry about us," she cried, watching as the paladin's charity and concern overtook a warrior's sensibilities. Finally her attention's turned to Xirce just as a tentacle slowly, firmly pushed inside her. As it did so, a few flash backs emerged. Images of tentacles, mistresses? Orbs and emptiness, crystals and that one dildo she still had in her pouch electrified her like a live wire.

Her cheeks still red with the humiliation long past, Lior focused on Xirce. The Arch succubus was being as bothersome as ever. Lior pulled the tentacles away from her mouth another moment to say "Can't, Xirce. That ship has sailed, I think Ventus 'owns' me now. Not like I'd let you anyway." It helped with her embarrassment to defy her captors like usual. "I don't have much time. May the light below fill you, restore you, and replace the holes where your spirit has faltered. Give thanks to Sethie for her restoring glance!" She held her hand onto Xirce, even as the tentacles rushed to fill Lior's mouth. She had gotten the prayer out just in time, all she needed to do now is channel more of her god's holy power into a very ungrateful recipient.

Lior Casts Lesser Restoration on Xirce

STR Check
Roll(1d20)+3:
12,+3
Total:15

[3/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[2/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
- Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Vel
Ballroom to be
Tag: Ventus, Dasyra

Vel shrugs. "Sounds like one of my apologies when I'm not actually sorry. Sorry you feel that way and all that. But hey, not like you guys did anything wrong, right? She;s the one who should be stepping up more, you should emphasize that. You;re in the right and the right should never apologize." Really, the demoness was all for them keeping it up. Kailanereth was born into evil, but true evil was forged. And getting those she was trying so hard for to keep upsetting and spurning and deriding, even if it was only in her own head, her efforts could forge the resentment, hatred, and abandonment of desires for companionship and love that would make what was needed for survival in the world.

Vel raises an eyebrow, looking between the two undead a little critically and suspiciously. It was a rather sudden shift from those who'd shown no real interest in them that way before, not counting mind control times. Plus one totally obsessed with the other suddenly offering herself to her.

On the other hand, it's not like they needed seduction to kill and reanimate her, and she was pretty cornered in here. But if Dasyra had eyes for Ventus, then that meant...

"Heh. Come on, you don't have to play games with me, Dasyra. I serve the person who invented seduction, the first succubus.," chuckles Vel, smirking. "We both know you don't think you did anything wrong to me. Or that you're actually that interested in me and Kaila that way. This is about Ventus, she's probably feeling like messing around and you're on board cus she is. Though that would be a fun thought on the drugs heh. You might need to be in a more populated area to make that work out. This isn't exactly a mortal tourist site."

She smirks and eyes Ventus with a smoky smile, though there's some steel in her voice when she speaks. "I believe Dasyra when she says she can keep control, but can you? Control and passion are two opposite forces, always pulling opposites. Trying to have both is like tearing yourself apart at the seams, something always gives in the end. So... If you think you've got a grip on all that pent up death boiling inside you... Maybe I can let you try broadening your horizons a bit, and show you a bit of the afterlife you're missing out on."

She sauntered up, before looking to Ventus. "That all said... I wonder what your desires are really. I've heard your bit about life and death but I think that's less important to you truly than control. You've the urge, but would you be truly struggling so hard with it if it was that alone? I think you want to own others, you just don't have the other means to do it besides threats. It'd explain why you're so protective of the little priestess slave. She gives you means to live out your desires that you can't do yourself. So then, maybe my size thrills you... The idea you can wrap a hand around me, use my like a toy... Something so weak and incapable of resisting you, who's very existence is in the palm of your hand. I think deep down, that's your true fetish. Then again... Maybe you deep down want someone to control you instead. Those who seek control often feel the most helpless after all. Pure dominance is so rare after all. Maybe you crave the ultimate taboo to let it all go and just... Be helpless, to accept you and everyone are just leaves in the wind, that there is no purpose, no determined outcome, no inherent value to order or anything, just the whims of reality and individuals who choose to subjectively value things. That anything we do is out of your hands and you just have to take it moment by moment. After all, you'd be asking me to trust you to hold back, so you should trust us being in charge."

She grins up at Ventus. "So. What will it be? What's your poison, Ventus? Will you take your desires to force your will on others? I'm right here, I can't get away. Or will you perhaps, lie down and let Dasyra tie you up nice and pretty for us, hm? After all, shouldn't your wife get to know ALL your kinks? You got a brief sight of my war form before. But as they say, all's fair in love and war, and my body is built for both. Or maybe you really miss nature and want to get... close to it again. You saw what I did to Lena back in prison. It could be you too you know. While I might not be able to make demonic undead elves with you two, barring something bizarre happening, I'm sure I could have fun trying anyways."

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters
Tag: Kaila

Lyra let go of Kaila at the request of a reduced hug, only to flex and show off her .. not too overwhelming muscles. She listened on and nod-nodded at Kailas question.. And then nodded again, and finally tilted her head at the last question, shrugged and nodded again, informing: "Mirror boom!" opening up a hand, perhaps indicating that the mirror had been destroyed.. as.. was kind of obvious, at least to most casual observers. The Kaila in the mirror hadn't changed, if she was still reflected by it. The hand held mirror had its metal framing and about 1/3rd of the reflective glass (or whatever material it was made from) remaining in it. Lyra re-emphatized: "Boom!" When she noticed the staring, looking at Kaila to ensure she had understood.

Ventus
Old Training Hall
Tag: Dasyra, Vel

"Err.. I see." Ventus hadn't ment fruitful quite so literal. "I have never thought of descendants.
A dance is an interesting idea to lighten the mood, though I don't get why she'd be mad at me.. She does get rather gloomy you have to concur. I'm rather certain I'd rather not have this turned into a drug den, though there are many unused rooms that I'd not mind finding a new purpose. I'd say working on fortifications is more practical though and .. uh.."
She looked over at what Dasyra had to add, blushing slightly.

"I don't get the anger thing.. err.. but it was not my intent to create that impression. A.. also uhmn. Yes, I considered being .. friendly. For.. cooperative purpose.." She cleared her throat, seeming a bit uncertain about the interaction with the smaller fiend. She also seemed a bit.. uncertain about Dasyra offering herself up, but inwardly decided to accept it.. she was around after all.

"Actually, it was kind of a joint.. suggestion. She suggested approaching you to strengthen teamwork. I decided that, err.. seeing as you are lustful demons, well, that'd be the way to gain your trust." Ventus nodded.
"I can't control my urges, but I don't need to, with her around I can indulge the living and.. channel certain urges into her. I'm not saying I'm perfect... though I thought neither of you would fear a little risk and challenge." She added, peering at Vel stepping up to her.

"What I desire? The priestess slave? Hah. You and Kaila are both amusingly paranoid. I'm no more or less protective of Lior than I would of another. I do.. enjoy a certain amount of control, yes, I can't lie about that. The size doesn't really matter, it makes me more protective perhaps, but.. with my powers, in this place, anyone is in the palm of my hand." She raised an eyebrow. "Me, wanting to be controlled? I have to be a leader, not a follower. Anyway. There is a value to honor and order, little Quasit, though I don't think debating with you about this will lead anywhere. Order creates structure." Ventus nodded, unflinchingly lawful.

"I don't wish to force myself upon you, I want us to cooperate, even knowing you'd enjoy it,.. I mean.." She hesitated briefly, looking over to Dasyra for a moment. "It's not so easy. I don't crave to force myself upon another just to sate my hunger, but for my mission.. to protect them, make them beautiful undead like me. And I am not a servant. I'm a knight leader of ..." She hesitated for a moment. "Huh.. where did that come from.. a.. anyway. My fortress, I will not simply be bound and submit out of a whim in one of its halls."

"... what do you mean with reuniting with nature though? Oh.. your wolfish form.. Lena certainly.. enjoyed it more than my company, kind of.. took posession of my slave there, didn't you. Thinking about it, you and Kaila certainly owe me on that one." Ventus nodded, but then sighed a little, looking down at her undead self and over to Dasyra for a moment. "Hmnnn.. well, you are the first wolf I've seen in many years. It was.. quite the distracting display, though my mind is a bit foggy with the exact order things happened. But it is true, we are removed from the natural order, little you could do can change that." Ventus smiled weakly, then shook her head. "I.. err.. I didn't want to ruin.. the mood, what do you think, Dasyra?" She asked, a hint of shyness in her voice again.

Last edited:

Zilrax

Reputation score

Kaila and Vel
Lyra's room, Ballroom
Tag: Lyra, Dasyra and Ventus

Kaila nods, considering the mirror. How strange. Still, magic 101, don't mess with magic mirrors.

"I see. It must have been quite the explosion. Well, for now, would you like to dance perhaps? The Ballrooms not ready, but you seem to have plenty of space here.," smiles Kaila, getting up and offering a hand.

Why not, she seemed nice, and it'd be fun. she wasn't sure how limber a zombie could be, but it couldn't be that bad for someone so energetic.

--------

Vel blinks, looking at Ventus, before bursting out laughing, falling on her back and holding her sides. "Oh my god, you're really out of your depths aren't you?! You've no idea what to do with yourself in this situation, do you? This is amazing! Geez, here I am trying to tempt you and rile you up and you're taking me all serious!"

Vel actually is crying a bit in laughter as she wipes a tear away. "Geez, Ventus. I heard it was bad, but wow. Heh... Look, I totally get it, bonding through bed antics and all that and all. It's a good start. Though you really gotta read the mood a bit better. I admit it took me a moment myself, I was sure you guys were plotting something at first. You've all been eyes for each other when not mind fucked, so suddenly you're all teases and titillation to me?"

She sighs and flutters up and lands on Ventus' shoulder, crossing her legs and patting her cheek with a grin. "You really are adorable. I kinda just wanna squish and hug you now. Protect me, sweety I'm already immortal and immune to many of the same things you are. But if you wanna be a big guardian, you're not behaving it properly yet. And hey, we broke you out of the mindflayer enslavement and we were forced to endure puns to get power for someone not us. If anything we are still owed!"

She leaned forward to look at Dasyra with a grin. "So I'm hearing you rile her up, then I knot her. Seems like she's only got passion for you at all, so if you guys are serious about this, you'd best get to work. And clearly we need to make her all matronly too, really get that protect aspect running up and proper. Doesn't feel very real right now. Not enough passion in it, and the passion I've seen is more predator than guardian."

She flutters off again and perches on a chair back next. "I mean, if I was gonna be a guardian demon I know exactly how I'd act. I'm more a breaker than protector though, y'know? But I can give some tips I bet. Let's make team immortal mom out of you, hehehe! Maybe you won't have descendent's that way, but hey, I know plenty vampires who adopt. Hell, I've adopted before too. So yeah, we can make this more than team building fucking, let's make this a make Ventus what she wants to be fucking session!"

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters

Lyra looked at Kaila, tilting her head at the offer to dance, considering for a few moments, shrugging, smiling at Kaila, taking the hand, pulling her in close... a strange opening move perhaps.. and pulling Kaila closer, pressing her cool, slightly slobbery lips up against Kailas. It seemed she had .. misinterpreted the gesture of dancing, though lacking telepathy, Kailas mouth would be occupied otherwise for a solid 20 seconds before she could inform the zombie-gal of her mistake. In part it was perhaps Kailas fault. She had been nice, had given the zombie glittering presents, now invited her over.. and Lyra simply wanted to pay her back, giving Kaila a happy smile after the slow, but enduring smooch.

Ventus,
The old Training hall
Tag: Vel, Dasyra

"Uh.. wait, I don't get it, you were speaking in jest?" Ventus pondered, then finally crossed her arms. "I do not quite catch the humor." She said, a bit dry-poutily.

"Due to my.. individual creation, I am not beyond the desires of the flesh. Just as you desire to use your sensuality to lead others into chaos and depravity, I seek to use mine to guide others into becoming loyal undead. Such desires also lead to .. those I liberate of life having a similiar lustful outlook." Ventus felt like she needed to explain this further.

"Also, being of the unliving has certain advantages as well. Not to say a sex demons stamina is unimpressive, but to us, this is a non-factor entirely." She tried to sell, as she peered at Vel. "I.. do not usually get called thus, no. Am I to assume that you aren't interested in intercourse then? Thats fine, we can go and find Kaila and see if she would like to bond instead.

Hold on, puns?"
She seemed confused. "..Anyway, I am a guardian.. to the undead. Either way.. it seems somehow the bonding has worked marvelously!" She nodded at Dasyra. "Uhmnn.. I'm still here.. I'm quite adequate at protecting others if need be, though,.. I'm confused, you don't want to test my battle capabilities but make me protective in a lustful way?" She raised a finger to object when the Quasit.. conspired? But hesitated, looking over to Dasyra, pondering the matronly idea apparently.

".. Team Immortal .. Mom?" She raised both eyebrows at Vel, seeming.. yes, out of her depths seemed apropriate. "Uhmnn.. it sounds interesting, if.. odd. As for me seeming predatory.. I didn't realize I came over that way, I assure you this is more due to.. certain hungers I am forced to carry within me. Plus, being far away from contact beyond a nice, but simple minded Zombie and a sarcastic ghost for many dozens of years does make for limiting conversations."

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Old Training Hall
Tag: Ventus and Vel

"Kaila owes us nothing, Vel. Her purpose runs parallel to that of my Mistress. That is why she troubles herself, and such efforts should not go unappreciated. We understand this truth and were merely hoping to enjoy 'making it up to her' and to you as well, if you were of a mind."

Dasyra was inwardly happy to let the quasit psychoanalyse her as merely a follower. It was better that everyone felt this was the case, including Ventus. But the dark ranger knew that she was more independent minded than anyone would likely give her credit for. It helped that sexually she was submissive, but there was a difference between what one preferred in the sheets and what one acted like in other aspects of unlife.

She listened to Ventus and Vel banter back and forth for a while in silence, allowing the death knight to express herself. Though upon hearing Vel's last suggestion, it did get Dasyra wondering if such a dynamic would be interesting to try out.

"Yes, the Mistress' lust runs strongly through me, Vel. Her passion is not limited to my own body, and though I belong to her completely, I still can feel lust for others. Seeing you and Kaila in that light... I have thought of how nice it would be to experience either of you alongside my Mistress."

Dasyra rubbed up against Ventus as she spoke, resting her head against the death knight's shoulder and rubbing he hands and legs along the exposed thigh flesh and mid section of her wife.

"I want my mistress to be able to express her lusts to her heart's content, without fear of losing control of her desires. For too long she has had to suffer and hold herself back, but with me around, she can experience oh so much more... the thought of granting her this opportunity fills me with more joy and passion than you could imagine, Vel."

She then turned to look up at Ventus.

"You have some motherly qualities, my beloved. You created me. What I am now, you sired... with an act of love-making I was reborn in your image. I depend upon you to command and guide me, and to care for me when I am needy... and certainly you have arranged it that I must feed from you, not unlike a babe at her mother's teat. Perhaps Vel has a point. Certainly I wouldn't mind you bending me and Vel over you knees, but you probably knew that about me already~"

She cast a sidelong glance back at Vel as she continued to latch onto Ventus.

"So what exactly do you suggest, Vel? I don't know what exactly you have in mind, but I am up for it, if Mistress is."

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vel and Kaila
Ballroom and Lyra's Room
Tag: Ventus, Dasyra/ Lyra

Vel blinks and shakes her head in bemusement at Ventus' confusion. "So very sheltered... You so need us in your life, no wonder everything is in such a state. Vampires show more love of life. Wonder if it's a undead who need to feed like mortals act more mortal? Though then I've seen vampires run the gamut. So who knows?"

She starts doing a bit of a handstand on the chair back, tail flopping over half her face. "Look, you gotta understand the rules of the game, Ventus. I say naughty things, and then you play along. It's like a big game of pretend, that ends with dicks. You could do it too. You saw what Dasyra was doing, right? I mean, she;s not bad at it, needs refinement, but it works. I'm not saying I won't sleep with you guys, but it feels kinda like you don't really want to sleep with me!"

Vel chuckles amusedly at the stamina comment. "Now, you'd be correct to a certain degree. I can be tired out and such. Though I do have a regenerative factor myself, so I don't tire out too quick. That being said, I consider that not inherently a bad thing, because why would you want sex to get boring? Gotta have some variety or it goes stale. I'd never want sex to lose it's spark. I'm immortal, I've got stretch a multiverses worth of sexual possibility into forever. Between making a hobby of doing and learning everything. Might take up knitting. I think Dasyra would look good with a nice crimson scarf."

Vel chuckles and shakes her head at Ventus' confusion. "Well yeah. Course we can bond. Look, you're always acting imperious and threatening us and stuff. You don't really, you know, let yourself be vulnerable or a person or anything. Just some monolith. But well, we don't need a monolith all the time. In a fight, when there's danger, sure. But you gotta drop it a bit once you're away hm? Have some fun, play some games, Show off those skills a bit! What's the point of living forever if you can't maximize your happiness and the happiness of others right? Immortality is a waste without it!"

She grins over at Dasyra. "Not quite what I meant. Spankings not much my thing, Plus I'm naturally durable. If not gonna bend her over for a pup pounding I'm figuring..."

She flutters up close to Ventus with a grin, running a finger down where her cleavage would be in her armor. "You wanna be a protector and guardian and stuff huh? Well then you should taking care of everyones needs right? Putting that immortal tirelessness to use, making sure everyones sexually tended to, well fed, safe and sound hm? Life, unlife, what's it matter long as they're not dead, right? Be a big sexy guardian, scooping up everyone and taking good care right? Put that love you say you got to use hm?"

The Quasit giggles naughtily as she presses close. "Think of the fun things you can do with the living too. Undead don't sleep but mortals do. You could slip in bed and fuck them while they sleep, make sure they have hot dreams and are well tended. Suck Kaila off relentlessly while she researches cus you don't have to breathe, so you can deep throat her over and over. You can learn lot's of domestic stuff from her and the others and put it to use. Show you can be depended on, not as a predator but as a guardian, as someone who wants to love and care for them, an eternal lover and protector. You can start practicing with us. Besides. Kaila's probably gonna be busy, I think your zombie is putting the moves on her, heh. Though we can always move over there for round two hm?"

-------

Kaila smiled as her hand was taken, before blinking in surprise as she was yanked in and made out with by the zombie, her caught off guard, though she did get a bit hard up against her.

She panted a bit when the kiss broke, needing to catch her breath, lacking the zombies breathlessness. "Oh, ah... That was unexpected.," she chuckles with a blush and a wink, "Not quite what I had in mind but... Eh, why not. Never been with the other side of the coin before, but seems safe to me."

She presses close and moves to kiss back once more, smiling as she presses their chests together, running her hands down alongside Lyra's sides, getting a feel for the undead's body. "I have to wonder how long it's been for you since you had some companionship, hm? I've no doubt you're quite skilled. After all, you're quite beautiful."

"Why don't you show me... How far you want me to go with this, hm...?"

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
The old Training hall

Ventus glanced over to Dasyra, her lips turning up to slightly grin as Dasyra spoke of her interests, but at the same time clearly showed what she was interested towards in regards to Ventus as well. She furrowed her brows slightly. "Well.. 'tis a much different process, but I will say that you are dependant on my strong hand and I don't mind that at alll.." She nodded, with a hint of burgeoning lustfulness as she held her undead elf companion by her side, hand petting along her sides and lower back under her cloak, in a gentle, but still slightly posessive gesture.

"Yes, I guess I desire to hear you out the least." Ventus nodded to Vel. "Vampires are creatures of sensual hunger. I am a creature of duty." Ventus reamrekd, deciding to, considering the fortress they stood in, let the sheltered comment slide by unargued. Still, she wasn't quite certain of the creatures antics, as she watched Vels revealing handstand..

"I can play along, don't worry, even if I'm not used to it. I do not know how to knit though, but I believe you want to postpone that one for now any way. I'd suggest black with crimson highlights going by her usual attire." Ventus wasn't good jokes that didn't knock and announce themselfs prior.

"I've spent centuries fighting. I think I'm rather amenable as is. The threats are necessary to calm you to order. I'd gladly simply use commands and suggestions, but if those prove ineffective.. Anyway. That said.. hmnn..." Ventus tipped her chin, looking at Vel. "Well. I can play the harp. Beyond that.. I used to do ice-sculpting a lot, but.. my powers are more.. combat focused now. Beyond that.. I think its important to make clear I am your leader, maintain a professional distance." She nodded, although Dasyra would quite vividly remember some of the things Ventus could do with her ice.

She peered over to Vel, her armor actually designed with a fair amount of cleavage for the Quasit to tease, in part because Ventus was currently wearing only a simple set of decorative elven armor(with undead designs), rather than a full plate of war. "I uh.. I guess.. yes, it is my duty to keep you safe and nurished, though the latter part is a bit tricky, I don't quite know how much sustenance you require."

"I don't really see myself as housewife, I do enjoy.. feeding Dasrya, though this kind of diet would.. weaken the living. I guess besides this what you say makes sense, so if this is what you desire of a protector, I am willing to try it out." She nodded, demonstratively scooping up Dasyra while at it, easily holding the lighter elf in one strong arm, looking down at her with a lustful sideglance.

(splitting up Lyra response!)

Zilrax

Reputation score

Vel
Ballroom
Tag: Ventus, Dasyra

Vel look amused at Ventus still as she grins up at Ventus. "Are they necessary? It's your default, you've never tried just asking. Your immediate reaction is threats of violence. It's not that I'm unused to that, it's very demonic. But it doesn't inspire loyalty or promote confidence. If anything it makes you seem like you can only keep control via violence."

She shakes her head in bemusement. "If a distant leader you are, then a lack of devotion you'll get in turn. Aloofness rarely earns loyalty. If anything, what you'll get is loyalty to the next person who is personable. That's her. So if you can't shape up, people will go to those who can give what they need.," says Vel, pointing at Dasyra with her tail, "That or me, obviously."

She chuckles and hops up and turns around, using Ventus' cleavage as a chair, and her breasts as an arm rest. "Well, good news for you is I am more than happy to make a better guardian and leader of you. First rule. Relax. Take a deep... Equivalent to a breath. You don't need to micromanage everyones interactions, and you definitely don't need to threaten everyone whenever you don't like something. Try just asking first, manipulating second, violence third. Sometimes violence can be second, but you'd be amazed what you can get done sometimes by just directly asking something and the occasional appeal to emotion. Appeals that work better if you can make people want to care about you, which threats directly contradict."

The quasit snuggled in more with a grin. "Second, start studying. You're already good at warfare, now you gotta learn what comes next. Which means, among other things, learn what living people like and need, again. and then provide it. Be a good hostess, find out what people like, or want, and if it's not too out of the way, provide it. You don't have to debase yourself, but being helpful, friendly and willing to lend a hand is great."

She grins up at her. "And once you have that down, we can work on you being a generous lover. There's many kinds of dominance, you don't have to be all steel and such. A soft touch and a dominant spirit can do plenty. I'd demonstrate but I'm not very good at it myself. I know a gnoll though who's pretty good at it. It's one of those hard to describe without seeing it things."

She stretched a bit with a yawn. "Mmm, comfy, needs a space heater though. Anyways, bonding through sex is great, but only if you, y'know, do the follow up work. Give them reason to listen and be loyal. Violence doesn't do that. It can get obedience but never loyalty. For Loyalty you need to have something to offer. Be it a shared ideal, power, true companionship or any one of the infinite desires out there, if you want to hold this lot together without them murdering each other, you're gonna need to give em more of a reason than you'll kill em. Personally I think the most hilarious option would to make Lior and Kaila fall wildly in love somehow. But given they;re of two opposing religions I have no idea how that would work. Probably why I find it hilarious. But other option is to make yourself such a key part of their lives, that they both love you, WITHOUT the murder reanimation method, that they put their grudge aside for their loving guardian who just wants to make them happy and would be so hurt if they fight anymore. But that takes work. You willing to put in work?"

Her wings stretch out and cup Ventus' chest as the quasit gives her a smoky smile. "But enough of that now. Why don't you get naked and practice making me and Dasyra happy and pampered hm? It;s a soft touch but confidence. You know whats best for us, firm without harshness, smiles and cuddles but no escape. That or we go bug Kaila and Lyra... Or take a field trip and find someone who knows the ropes to work us all over."

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

Reflex Save:

With the blinding bolt having little effect on Asheroth, she takes the other succubus' advice and charges the witch, with her Halberd raised high. Her blade glows with holy energy and as she nears, she thrusts it toward the witch, intent on ending this before things could get worse.

Attack:
Damage:

Asheroth charges, uses power attack and smites.

65/104 HP Remaining. 1/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 1/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dasyra
Training Hall
Tag: Ventus and Vel

The dark ranger was pleased to have brought a smile to her mistress' lips and appeared to fawn over her adoringly as she conversed back and forth with the quasit. However, with Vel's latest string of suggestions, the coyness drained from her face slightly.

"The Mistress is quite capable of navigating the needs of those worthy of serving her," She pointed out as the quasit slid in between Ventus' cleavage, right next to Dasyra's face. An innate desire to defend Ventus' honor in the case of her being slighted was welling up inside of the undead servant.

"She was a leader of her people. Passionate and self-sacrificing... she lost those she cared about and took up their causes as her own. She has paid the ultimate price and if anyone deserves to have her commands listened to, it is she."

Dasyra huffed, her annoyance perhaps seen as amusing by the demon. She was like a loyal dog to her master, and certainly after a moment of calming down, the dark ranger sensed that she must seem that way, so her voice lowered in volume.

"But more than that, you are mistaken about her being all threats. She is a generous lover, and is an expert and giving a gentle hand when needed. Perhaps she just feels comfortable reserving such things for those who don't intend to warp or change her."

She turned to look at Ventus, her eyes softening.

"She is beautiful as she is now. And she doesn't need to murder anyone when I am around, as she has already said. Mistress... could you not show Vel how gentle you can be? We could both show her. Let her take her war form, or her canine form... we can caress and lick and pleasure together."

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

Lena tried to ignore what the witch was saying, to keep it from distracting her struggles, and as she felt the tentacles beginning to subdue her more and more, Lena couldn't help but feel her cock hardening up in response to the one coiling around it and starting to stroke it. She clamped her mouth shut though to keep the one there from getting inside, turning her head left and right to try and keep it from continuing to prod, or to somehow find entry if she moaned or gasped from the pleasure of her cock being stroked, even as her blood leaked from her cuts she'd received. She could only look around at the others as they continued to fight, her own body very weakened right now, and feeling like she wasn't going to escape these tentacles without some outside help.

"C-Come on you lot... surely you can break free and at least get out of here," Lena thought to herself as she watched the others struggles, and continued her own.

As Lena struggled and tried to think of a means of escape, she thought that perhaps these tentacles and the witch might be susceptible to bright light, what with being down here so far and all, and knew that she wasn't going to escape easily without help. So, she decided to at least try and help out her companions by giving them either a distraction with which to attack the witch, or at least give them enough light to see well enough to fight without too much trouble. "Please girls... don't give up so easily. I d-don't want to know what this bitch plans on doing to us," Lena thought to herself as she quickly muttered her spell before her mouth was filled by the tentacle prodding at it.

OOC:
Lena is casting Daylight, which is her standard action, so I don't think she can struggle as well, unless that counts as a move action. Lena is touching herself as the thing to cast it on, causing her to shed bright light in a 60-foot radius. This illumination increases the light level for an additional 60 feet by one step (darkness becomes dim light, dim light becomes normal light, and normal light becomes bright light). Creatures that take penalties in bright
light take them while within the 60-foot radius of this magical light. Despite its name, this spell is not the equivalent of daylight for the purposes of creatures that are damaged or destroyed by sunlight. This spell like ability lasts for a total of 50 minutes.

If Lena can also struggle with her move action, I'll include it too now, but if it's not possible to do so, then just ignore it and use the spell like ability as her main action. to escape, dunno if that's enough, but if she can use her move action to do the struggle, then cool, if not, then oh well, tentacles are gonna have some fun.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 7

Everyone but Asheroth takes 10 points of damage.

Lena turns herself into the personification of a glowing fleshlight as the tentacle continues to rub up to her and seek entrance, finally, when she speaks up, the tentacle plunges into her mouth right after, beginning to fuck her vigorously, just as its lower companions. The tentacles began pounding and thrusting faster into the whimpering aasimar, stretching her further than should be possible with their lubricating goo, whilest the witch smirked. "Sorry hun, in blackest day, in brighest night, I shall forever spread my blight." She didn't seem affected by the light. At least that prevented her from hiding.. she had planned to create a litle gloom-cloud to hide in from Asheroth afterwards but the light spell countered that.

"Still standing, eh? Your batteries must be running low slowly, paladin!" The witch shouted at Asheroth, raising her hands. "Empowered Magic Missile!" She shouted, thrusting her hands forwards, blasts of energy flowing forwards and impacting on Asheroths shoulder and chest. Asheroth takes 15 force damage!
"Still standing? Eh, theres more were that came from."

"Oh screw Ventus, we'll get her an undead puppy or something, clearly you are happier as my toy. Stop being so Tsundere." Even with Xirce calling her some odd kind of demon,

Xirce grinned as Lior got a prayer out, just before she was molested and focused her own considerably unholy powers, now with renewed lifeforce, upon the masked one and her, from the prior unholy smite, slightly cracked masks. "Hellfire take thee!" She shouted, enthusiastically, before the Witch went up in hellfire, just as the tentacles pumped deep into Lior.

The witch raised her arms in defense, almost, but not quite escaping the hellfire blast grazing her, one arm catching on fire, though she seemed determined to power through to the pain and maintain her offense.. that was, until Asheroth rushed at her, peltered with a gloom bolt and force bullets.

"Guaaah..haaah.. was that a holy smite? You bitch! Holy energy gives me the itches." The.. creature in the form of a witch complained as a dark ooze instead of blood dripped out of her chest, stumbling back she desperatly reached out to grab another chest, her wound mostly closing up as the third of the remaining masks crumbled to dust. Her voice seemed more strained and less humorus by now.

"Haah.. haah.. but you are running out of juice, ain't ya? Thats what you get for trying to help your friends and not mercilessly trying to strike me down,.. hah... holy brain." The witch smirked, still a cut on her dress, revealing an almost healed wound in white skin, with burnmarks on her arm. "Hey, I have a good idea, how about you submit and I'll let your friends go?" The masked one offered.

To escape CMD DC this time is 24. Damage dealt to you if you not escape now is 7.

Initative: Lena(grappled), Masked witch(Injured, 2 masks remaining)-> Lior(grappled) -> Xirce(Injured, grappled) -> Asheroth
p.s.: Ironically that roll would have been enough to free Lena, remember its CMD not a flat dex check, but you specified the spell took priority.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lyra,
Lyras quarters

Lyra tilted her head at the unexpected commentary, but decided that Kaila was not opposed to continuing.
Perhaps Kaila noted that down as the first Zombie to respect her personal boundaries, beginning to purr softly as Kaila leaned in again. Lyra felt cool, but soft to the touch. The zombie smiled at the encouraging words, even if she didn't quite follow them all, the tone in which they were said were quite encouraging, so, Lyra, with little hesitation, stripped naked, revealing a pair of full breasts that might make many living jealous, her body seeming.. mostly healthy, considering the undead aspect, only a scar or two were, likely Ventus, had patched her up again, a small tuft of pubic hair over a soft sex, the zombie grinning somewhere in between coy and greedy as she reached out for Kailas own outfit at a leisurly pace. Skilled perhaps, yes, but she seemed the type to take her time, by design.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ventus,
The old Training hall

"I dislike manipulations, shouldn't have to ask, conduct should be obvious, and summoning a demon to threaten a colleague with should be an obvious breach of etiquette, thus, only threats remain as viable means of discipline.. and like you say I expect demons to respond better to those than coddling, or would you like me to ask you for a walk so we could talk out our differences? Come on, I am a Deathknight, a calm minded one, I dare say, but would you even take me serious if I wasn't a bit threatening from time to time?" She shrugged. "Trust me, I'm so much more threatening with enemies involved. Just as I am that much more generous if properly followed.
You realize all you say is a two edged sword. You want my respect and a better treatment, you have to prove you can follow orders, obey my word, without need for constant reinforcement, positive or negative. Be worthy, as Dasyra says. Obeying the order and tradition should come naturally, where it doesn't, a stronger hand like mine will have to enforce it."
She nodded. She was talking with a demon after all.

"I'm fine with people going to the next in line of leadership, a general doesn't get every soldiers report directly either, do they? There is no issue with you answering to Dasyra and she answering to me..err" She peered down, slightly craning her neck at the feisty Quasits positioning in between her cool cleavage. "I do not manipulate people. I asked first, Kaila seems inept of understanding the first and suspects the second around every corner. If threats are the only language she understands, then that language I'll have to speak." She nodded. "I don't think you want to tell me to keep demons in line with praises and honeypops, that'll just set me up for betrayal as soon as I seem weaker than them." Ventus crossed her arms, which caused Vels 'seat' to rise slightly.

"Little Vel, you misunderstand me. I wish calmth upon this group, but do you really think if you all murdered one another that would diminish, or increase my united control over all of you?" She chuckled. "Me keeping you alive is already a grand concession and risk I offer, Regretfully, you don't see it as such, but as threats. It'd be easy, all too easy to claim control over you with you all undead servants under my thrall. That what you percieve as a threat.. is a boon. It is.. a control over my base urges.

As for work.. I'd be interested, but I'll not debase myself with the goal of others liking me. If my leadership by heroic example does not inspire followers, then so be it. I will bend, but not change.. but alright, iff.. err.. you insist."
She raised an iron gloved finger, a wlal of fice arising to block the entrance door as she smirked, opening up what little armor she wore, to give Dasyra a known and Vel an interesting sight of a well trained if pale body, with a singular, large scar upon her chest and .. well, Ventus large sword was not made for overcompensating, it seemed. "Enough philosophy, take the form you like Vel, go as wild as you wish, don't doubt we'll be able to match it. A deatward spell would help, but lets save the really kinky spells for when Lior is around." The deathknight nodded.

Last edited:

Corruptivespirit

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Dark Caves
Tag: Asheroth, Xirce, Lena
HP:27/47

The daylight spell was like a sign from her goddess. Now was the time to act, and Lior found herself straining with all her might to tear herself away from the (surprisingly comfortable) fucking she was victim to. Finally, Lior found a point of friction on the tentacles. They'd slowed down suddenly as Asheroth wailed on the witch. With a burst of strength, Lior yanked the tentacles free from her mouth, shivering as she felt them slide up her throat. Even as she coughed, the cleric began to pull and swing against the ones deep inside her from below. In spite of her time with the mind flayers, or perhaps because of it, Lior was adept at anticipating the undulations of the squirming appendages around her body. They'd already lost a bit of their steam and soon Lior's pulled her legs free of their terrible grasp.

Her attentions were split, now that she could move; a piece of her calls out to heal and take care of Lena, of Xirce, and to make sure neither of them fall. The Witch herself was wavering now and as soon as she was defeated, the spell would likely evaporate. The angel could make another few seconds without medical attention, probably. It didn't matter now as Lior was weaving and pushing and forcing herself through the tentacled mire and out towards the witch, riotous fury guiding her towards the witch's damaged form.

"Just a little longer Lena. Just hold on, we've got this. Sethie acts through you to show us the way and for that I thank you. Your light shall guide the blades of justice, her will be done." She was much closer now, able to see the two remaining masks as they floated around the oozing abomination in the middle. If Lior and Asheroth killed her quick enough, would the relics survive? They'd just have to see.

"Give to them according to the evil of their deeds. Let the light of truth strip your mind bare before her majesty, Sethie!" She cried, cursing the witch and sending a particularly radiant beam towards her. There was a sharpness to it that was absent in that of the previous copy's spell. The edges of it had all the definition of the executioner's axe.

Lior casts Searing Light on the Masked Witch
Attack Roll:
Roll(1d20)+7+1:
19,+7+1
Total:27

(Not sure what the damage would be, not sure if the witch is undead)

CMD Check (using STR)
Roll(1d20)+18+1:
9,+18+1
Total:28

[2/8]Prayer: You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.

[1/8] Blessing of Fervor grants that each round for the duration of this spell, each of your allies can choose one of the following bonuses for that round at the beginning of its turn (their choice).

Increase its speed by 30 feet.
- Stand up as a swift action without provoking an attack of opportunity.
Make one extra attack as part of a full attack action, using its highest base attack bonus.
Gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls and a +2 dodge bonus to AC and Reflex saves.
Cast a single spell of 2nd level or lower as if it were an enlarged, extended, silent, or still spell.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Underdark Tunnels
Tag: All

Lena was practically gasping for breath as she lie in the grasp of the tentacles, pulling and tugging against them as she burst into the brilliantly bright light. She ignored the witch's words and maintained her focus on trying to break free now. "C-Come on Lena... you can do this. G-Gotta... break... f-free!" Lena thought to herself as she tugged against the tentacles while the others were all distracting the witch, and hopefully her control of the tentacles.

( .)

Pulling as hard as she could, Lena planted her feet on top of a couple of them and tried to fight free, where she'd dive for her swords and pick them back up as she backed out of reach of the tentacles if she could manage to do so, knowing that she would need to get over to Lior if she wanted to survive this and get some healing of any kind, though she did remember her potions too, and knew she could get one of them if necessary.

"L-Lior... if you don't think you can heal me without sacrificing one of the others, don't bother just yet. I've got my potions, but... I am hurting quite a bit," Lena would say to Lior as she moved over near her, assuming she broke free.

DaBomb

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Asheroth
Dark Caves
Tag: Scouting Group

Asheroth loses rage, Asheroth is fatigued.

The Paladin's muscles were sore, her breath ragged. Her battle rage faltered, no longer having the energy to maintain it. "You want me to submit, witch? While the offer is tempting, let me give you a counter offer." The Paladin smirked, revealing her fangs, now speckled with some of her own blood. "I still have a lot more fight in me, looking at you, I don't think you can say the same." The Paladin's left hand clenched, holy energy enveloping through her body, replenishing some of her stamina and closing some of her wounds.

Asheroth uses Lay on Hands to restore health and remove fatigue.

Sorry for assuming it was successful, but...

With a sudden flash, Asheroth's halberd swings low to the ground, slamming the witch in her calf, knocking her flat on her back. Planting her plat boot firmly into her chest, she lowers the halberd to the woman's throat, pressing the dark blade lightly into her throat, causing the smallest trickle of blood to form.

"How about you submit and I promise to grant you mercy, Witch. You are in the disadvantage here, I recommend you stop while you're ahead. I do not want to take a life if I don't have to."

Diplomacy:

55/88 HP Remaining. 0/7 Rounds of Rage Remaining. 0/8 Lay on Hands Remaining. Prayer is active. Blessing of Fervor is active.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Combat Round 8

The tentacles only intensified their assault upon Lena as she struggled, however, finally she managed to pull free from them, with desperate effort, stumbling out of the ravaging black tendrils mass and picking back up her sword, seeming ready to fight again. The witch meanwhile complained: "Urgh, this is what I get for trying to not seal the deal with a grease spell. Then again, if you're hurting bad you could just surrender and this'd be over a lot quicker.."

The witch seemed to be waiting and observing if Lior broke free as well... which she did, though she wouldn't get to casting her spell after struggling with the wet, wiggling tentacles, both her and Lena grouping together, stripped, exhausted and panting, but now free of the wiggling mass. (You can't cast a spell and break out of a grapple in the same turn.)

Xirce too decided to try and struggle out of the tentacles this time, as it was the theme of the game, however, unlike the others, she failed, twisting and growling. "Sorry.. the.. err.. I mean.. .. I let myself be captured a little longer to trap the enemy in false security!" She loudly informed, moaning and struggling, it seemed the Succubus simply lacked the physical prowess to escape the tentacles without their summoner being taken down. Furthermore, with Liors blessing running out, there'd be no more blasts coming from her either, as she was kept bound.

Then, finally, Asheroth struck, knocking the witch to the ground. The masked one averted her heterochromatic gaze from the holy energies cascading through Asheroths body and restoring her, amusingly, seeming more annoyed by the holy energy up close than by any pain that had been inflicted upon her so far. Interestingly, as she was knocked to the ground, the masks floated down as well.

"I'd like to say I respect your offer of mercy.. paladin, but sorry, I can't.. actually, not sorry, your whole mercy for the opponent stick disgusted me since I first layed eyes upon one of your kind. Also, with your boot right there, for all your sweet-talking, you got no manners you know that?" The witch struggled under the paladins boot, seeming annoyed, then shrugged, grabbing the boot tightly, mumbling: "Quickened shocking grasp." As she did, electricity cascaded through Asheroths body, leaving her nerves twitching in pain and her disoriented, as the witch sighed, her form suddenly crumbling under the boot, with one of the two remaining masks floating back, the other one slowly following, floating in the air.. and the masked one reappearing, with a shattering of the pre-last mask, all of her injuries healed once more.

"Making me waste one like this.. I'd really like to gently pull out your soul for that stunt.. Hmn...Oh to run and fight another day, or take you all down anyway." the masked one tipped her chin, with a scratching noise of claw on .. ivory? All things consider the woman, this creature, was still unnervingly calm and even jovial, though she had lost a light hearted tone of voice in favour of a certain annoyance. Those of you perceptive enough did also not miss a short glance to her one remaining mask.

"Frankly, you don't look as if you got much more in you. Unlike my tentacles for example. Tzk tzk, seriously, I provide you with all this entertainment and you simply neglect it. Aren't you feeling empty without my little pretties pumping into you? Didn't you want to be loved into an orgasm to shatter your unworthwhile self forever? This is the very definition of ungrateful.. Well, seems I don't get to conserve my spells today." The Witch sighed, pressing her hands together, her second and fifth finger pointing up, the others folded together, as she lifted the handsign up, aiming at you four through her fingers.. "Would really love to drop you all in a dildo pit, but this annoying paladin would stab me, so, seeing how you all spent so much time struggling out of the tentacles.. how'd you like to get back in! Wave of Corruption!"

She shouted, thrusting her hand forward, a black spraying of rubbery goo bursting forth from between her fingers, slushing against you all, Asheroth first, spraying her with the black liquid and attempting to drive her back into the quivering tentacles. Each of you is covered in dark, liquid stickyness, only Asheroth somewhat protected by her armor. Exspecially Xirce seems to be gooed up badly, her form covered in sticky blackness, as her complaints are muffled by a lewd, invasively pulsing tentacle. This blast of goo left not just your bodies covered in sticky darkness, but the area below as well, making it harder to approach the Witch.

Acrobatics Dc 10 to move over the rubbery terrain and attack the witch in melee attacks. Failure means you fall prone and automatically become sickened, even if you made the save, see below.
Fortitude DC 18 or become for 4 rounds, as you are covered in.. whatever this dark, sticky stuff is.
Everyone with a CMD(10+ Bab +Strength mod +Dex mod, keep in mind that if you do get sickened your CMD is also penalized by -4) of 20 or lower is pushed back, like with a bull-rush attempt. Everyone pushed back has to roll a dice, on an even result, you avoid the tentacles, however, on an odd roll you are pushed into the tentacles which immediatly attempt to grapple you again, though their roll was lower, so they only succeed if your CMD is 17 or below, still might be a good idea to move away from them again afterwards.
Xirce takes 7 points of damage.
Asherosh takes 18 points of electricity damage.

Initative: Lena, Masked witch (Perfectly healthy, 1 mask remaining)-> Lior -> Xirce(moderatly heavily injured, grappled, sickened) -> Asheroth

Last edited: