What's new

RPG WolfRPG [Triangle!]Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~ (RJ269742/RE269742)

Rambo Ral

Reputation score
Capture.JPG

Been clicking round this wall for a few mins, nothing happens. Redownloaded the game to be sure and still nothing.

Also for the record, I'm downloading directly from the DLsite source as I bought it.

behind the bar counter, left of the old man.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The unlock all from the start was a bonus added by the fan translator.
So there no reason for it to exist in the official English version of the game...

At best you may port over a full save, else you'll have to either finish the game or found a full save compatible with the official English version.

phucdao71

Reputation score
Talking with this guy and he say some thing about love and lust, do anyone know what feature he is mentioning ? ScreenShot_2022_0328_16_25_09.png

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People can get the EN version of Artemis Pearl for free between 30 Mar to 10 Apr as part of the hentai expo hosted by DLsite.

I've looked through both the official translation and fan translation for a bit and the fan translation's handling of the "love and lust" part of the tutorial was a huge mess. Reads like edited MTL so I'd stick to the official translation.

Last edited:

phucdao71

Reputation score

People can get the EN version of Artemis Pearl for free between 30 Mar to 10 Apr as part of the hentai expo hosted by DLsite.

I've looked through both the official translation and fan translation for a bit and the fan translation's handling of the "love and lust" part of the tutorial was a huge mess. Reads like edited MTL so I'd stick to the official translation.
So do you know what mechanic of the game it mentioned ?

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wtf, thanks a LOT sir

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So do you know what mechanic of the game it mentioned ?
There is no mechanic. It's just small talk because the crewmate says she can ask anything so she asks about love as a joke.

The fact that the fan edited-MTL makes it sound like some obtuse mechanic when it's literally nothing basically proves my point about its accuracy.

clarifiante

Reputation score
does anyone have the bug where if you unlock all h-scenes in the recollection screen that there's no animation anymore? does anyone know how to fix this bug

Jonh117

Reputation score
does anyone have the bug where if you unlock all h-scenes in the recollection screen that there's no animation anymore? does anyone know how to fix this bug
Could be a little late, but you need to change the static picture to animation in the options menu

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The save file gets corrupted and turns into a another save file type of file when I'm entering the game pls help
most likely a version compatibility.

Wolf RPG don't like change in the game.
If you're using a save from a version way too different in number (especially a language difference JP <=> EN, or a save from a version superior to your version), the game won't read the save.
Another reason may be the need to use JP local Unicode.