What's new

Trinian

Reputation score
07BannerLarge.png

Hi, all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm here today to introduce my new game Missy.

Missy is an RPG-adventure with Visual Novel elements. In a land populated entirely by women, you will guide Missy, an 18-year-old schoolgirl through a series of hilarious and sexy mishaps that comprise her daily life. Deal with lecherous bad girls and psychotic teachers at her super-strict all-girls school then explore the world in which she lives and find more adventure. Missy will learn and comment on your actions as you go, developing her own unique relationship with you. Will you play her as a disobedient wild-child and get in lots of trouble? ...or an angelic good girl... and get in lots of trouble?

English language.
Controls are standard RPGMaker, with small modifications, pressing ctrl hides the text box allowing unhindered viewing of artwork. There's a full explanation in the game.

The game features RPGmaker game play, but with combat strictly optional. Missy will gain one level for each chapter completed. There's also a sandbox infinitely repeatable schoolday, which features randomly generated elements to ensure it's different each time.

Genre:
3DCG, RPG Maker, Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Schoolgirl, Spanking, BDSM, Groping, Teasing, Oral Sex, Domination, Masturbation, School setting, Humiliation

Download it free (contribution optional) here:
Check out my Patreon here:

I hope you enjoy the game, and if you do, please follow its progress. The first update will be along soon!

Last edited:
OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.2.2a is released to the public today!

Featuring over 500 new renders and 2 new quests, this substantial update introduces a submissive/dominant aspect to Missy's character. How will you respond when an alpha bully wants you to be her slave? Play one of two new storylines to answer this question!

Also featuring new school day events, new stuff to do at home and outside school, plus many quality of life changes. Oh, and it's still 100% lesbian forever!

BGBSummerHouse11.png DWTBGSHFacesit1.png Fight2Victory3a.png ToiletRape27.png Adulteress4.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.3 is released today! Adding a new story chapter and new school and home events, plus the long-awaited gallery. Check it out!

BeckySkirt13.png C3BlondeBlack3.png KarenBath8.png Kuntz28.png MaryJess25.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
I have created a short Christmas special. Like the main game, it's completely free!
Check it out here:

JessSpank1.png MissyTied3.png Monopoly14.png NightMary7.png Orgy17.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.4 has been released to the world!

Hockey18.png Hogtied25.png OrchardHumiliation18.png Photography35a.png QRNaughtyWindow19.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.5 has been released! Featuring a new engine, vastly improved graphics (and more bondage than ever before) this is the biggest and best Missy update so far.

C4Enslaved20.png C4Enslaved33a.png C4Period1_7.png C4Period2_11.png C4Period3_1.png C4Period3_18.png Hogtied37.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.6 is now in the wild! This update continues Poppy's story with Avenging Angel, a new quest in which the Popular Girls take the fight to the enigmatic Bad Girl leader. Which side will you choose?
Also in 0.6 is the new Strip Poker minigame, loads of new school day stuff, quality of life improvements, and some of the most beautiful renders yet!

BikiniAngel4.png ForfeitKissBase.png Isolation16.png Madness13.png MaliaSpank6a.png Poppysex17Base.png

OP
Trinian

Trinian

Reputation score
Update 0.7 is released. This release adds The Reign of Jess (Part 2) and many other great things. You can find a full change log on my social media channels and in the game's readme. Enjoy!

Roleplay35.png Scarlett12.png Capitulation1.png JessSlave3_1.png JessSlave5_3Missy.png Photography63.png RaquelDefeat11.png Roleplay4.png