What's new

Trying to find a game

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, i remember a game, being developed by a western developer ala Kyrieru, called Dark Matter or something the like. It was a top down game i believe, exploring an abandoned facility, and it had pregnancy, inflaction and infection mechanics dealing with parasitic aliens. I lost track of the website/author and was wondering if anyone remembers it, and if they have continued developing their game.

Hi, i remember a game, being developed by a western developer ala Kyrieru, called Dark Matter or something the like. It was a top down game i believe, exploring an abandoned facility, and it had pregnancy, inflaction and infection mechanics dealing with parasitic aliens. I lost track of the website/author and was wondering if anyone remembers it, and if they have continued developing their game.
Pretty sure you are talking about Dark Parasite. Last I checked the last update was in 2014 or something. you should be able to google search the game name and find out more info; but last I checked development was halted.

Back