What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

kimuchi

Reputation score
I am stuck on the onsen area, I have tried looking for the plant-witch that will give you the milking ability in the north eastern room, but she wasn't there. There was something similar to this posted a while ago, but he had found her shortly after posting, while I have have tried reopening the game and loading back to a previous save file and getting to that area again, to no avail.
Is this a bug or am I just retarded? Running version 1.12

Gummiel

Reputation score
I am stuck on the onsen area, I have tried looking for the plant-witch that will give you the milking ability in the north eastern room, but she wasn't there. There was something similar to this posted a while ago, but he had found her shortly after posting, while I have have tried reopening the game and loading back to a previous save file and getting to that area again, to no avail.
Is this a bug or am I just retarded? Running version 1.12
Well it is the middle door in the lobby, and then through there it is the North-eastern room, and she is there 100% of the time from start to end of the game.
The slightly thicker framed/highlighted character in the below SS
1628369083369.png

kimuchi

Reputation score
There must be something
Well it is the middle door in the lobby, and then through there it is the North-eastern room, and she is there 100% of the time from start to end of the game.
The slightly thicker framed/highlighted character in the below SS
View attachment 40537
There must be something wrong with my game, as she's not there, I dont want to restart my game is there anything I can do about this?

Game_Y8zrDTrU80.png

There must be something

There must be something wrong with my game, as she's not there, I dont want to restart my game is there anything I can do about this?

Game_Y8zrDTrU80.png
Holy shit I am so retarded, this was fixed by talking to the lady right outside the middle door.

Gummiel

Reputation score
Holy shit I am so retarded, this was fixed by talking to the lady right outside the middle door.
Ahh yeah overlooked that condition when checking it, sorry, that does seem to be a requirement for her to appear first time, never realized, as I usually always speak to everyone at least once in these kinds of games xD

Watcher007

Reputation score
Hi there,

Man, what a lovely game~~~

Managed to complete almost everything by myself and got most info of stuff I didn't get in threads but this here I did not see/overlooked it.

Where do I find these 3 enemies? NO.34, 35 and 36?

EDIT:
alright nvm, found them in the upper jungle area

Attachments

Last edited:

Gummiel

Reputation score
Hi there,

Man, what a lovely game~~~

Managed to complete almost everything by myself and got most info of stuff I didn't get in threads but this here I did not see/overlooked it.

Where do I find these 3 enemies? NO.34, 35 and 36?
In the jungle area before the Knight residential area (but only after you get past the "fake" tower entrance there), they are all 3 part of the same battle. Kinda surprised you never fought those, it is one of 5 types of enemy lineups you can meet, at an equal chance in that area

yami200148

Reputation score
I'm stuck after the blue haired girl.
It seems I need a swimsiut to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get it? i have 3 swimsuit and it doesnt work its vergin 1.12

Gummiel

Reputation score
I'm stuck after the blue haired girl.
It seems I need a swimsiut to do so. Can anyone tell me how to get it? i have 3 swimsuit and it doesnt work its vergin 1.12
You need the normal costume just called "Swimsuit", the lewd ones wont work.
To get the one you need you need to deepworld Dromog (Female Small Sludge egg)

For the next time try and identify a character by more than just their haircolor, is a long game, and as such there are bound to be multiple with most hair color (though the swimsuit part gave it away who you meant this time around)