What's new

ACT [つるぺた研究所] Ariel's Adventure (RJ118065)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Alright for starters this game is loli so no links (its on certain sites, not hard to find).

This game has been bugging me for years in that it has unique gameplay mechanics that involve multiple outcomes to a level but I have not figured out how to get the best outcome for any given level.

Basically, you play a girl who can take two contact hits before losing a life or die in one hit if you get squished between blocks. Your goal is to squish all the opposing girls with blocks. There are three unbreakable heart blocks (which can be used to squish people). If you get all three of the heart blocks to touch each other, then the opposing girls will lose their clothes and masturbate for a long period of time.

If you take too long or remove most of the blocks, then an angel will show up and start throwing blocks randomly around until you either die or the enemy does too. If you match the three heart blocks, the angel will also masturabate and lose her clothes.

Controls:
Arrow keys= movement
Move against a block to push it.

So what's got me puzzled? The game has three outcomes for each level. You beat the girl normally and you get a CG with the girl fully clothed (and pressing buttons on your keyboard makes the girl groan different things). You beat the girl making use of the heart blocks and its a nude CG.

But there's a third outcome where the CG is a girl getting tentacled and that's the best outcome. ;)

In addition, not getting the best outcome has locked me out of bonus levels and the good ending of the game... :(

So... has anyone ever figured this game out?

Tags: loli, tentacles

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ariel's Adventure

Alright, seems the torrent that was working up till a while ago died. So PM me if you want me to direct you to links for the game. Though the link I'll direct you to will be slow (nothing I can do about that, for some reason, its the only link that hasn't been shutdown yet).

There is now a mega link available no clue how long it'll last so PM me if you really do want it.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmmm... It seems to me that in order to get the best outcome, you might need to perform combo chains on squishes.
I think that is it, because you get more points when doing combo chains, so I guess using the heart blocks is key.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmmmm... It seems to me that in order to get the best outcome, you might need to perform combo chains on squishes.
I think that is it, because you get more points when doing combo chains, so I guess using the heart blocks is key.
I noticed that if you get a girl crushed by the heart block as its on its way to complete a chain, the girl gets captured by tentacles and then sucked into a black hole... but nothing changes when I do that.

Also outcomes have nothing to do with score as I've used cheat engine to get max score.

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Alright on the final level, the angels are replaced by a different girl. Either way it doesn't seem to affect the ending :mad:

NIGHTCAT11

Reputation score

So I figured out how to get the tentacle picture. You have to have chain the three heart blocks once so that the girls are stunned and they lose their clothing. Then, after the stun ends, you have to chain the three heart blocks together again. This will defeat all remaining enemies and give the tentacle picture.

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I figured out how to get the tentacle picture. You have to have chain the three heart blocks once so that the girls are stunned and they lose their clothing. Then, after the stun ends, you have to chain the three heart blocks together again. This will defeat all remaining enemies and give the tentacle picture.
HOLY SHIT! I would never have figured that out. That actually works. Thank you! :D

To get the good ending. You need to beat a girl with best outcome (tentacles). Then do the angel stage and make sure to take out all the blue haired angels. Then break all the blocks. Then chain the heart blocks enough times to cause a tentacle ending. The final level will change (so make sure you got all the CGs for the main character's sister) and you will get the good ending.

Edit: beat the game and got the good ending. Such a great finale.
Attached are my save files, missing 4 CGs, the missing CGs are: Beating the final battle while aligning the heart blocks only once, Beating the final battle without aligning the heart blocks and beating the final battle while making sure to beat only the girls that spawn blocks than breaking all the blocks to spawn the tentacle man and then beating the level (and your reward is a gag CG with the tentacle man according to e-hentai, this will fill in the last two CG spots, one for the conversation and second for the actual CG + voiceclips)

The save files are in fact JPGs. I wish to thank everyone for helping me finally figure out this damn game.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hum... well I actually thought about this, but I was always fcked up when I chained the 3 blocks together the 1st time, so I thought it'd be impossible.
Now that I think of it, I just need to use my brain a bit more lel...

Thanks for the clarification ;)

OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Just to clarify with mods and stuff, is the OP and title of the thread meeting new forum standards? Please PM if there are any changes required.