Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Twisted Lands (xivvix)

Eleas Status HP = 43, P = 33, EP = 36

Stealth: Success.
To-hit: Automatic Success.
Damage: 3 + 15 - 6 - 4 = 8 x 2 = 16 damage.

The demon howls as Elea prepares another arrow, and as her second shot lets fly, Elea hears a strange voice from behind the demonic dog shout; "HERE GIRL!"

As her second arrow strikes the creature, its armor disappears. The beast collapses, and Elea watches as it quickly dissolves into a bare skeleton. The other dog barks excitedly, staring at her with its tongue lolling out.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

With the demonic hound defeated, Elea looks at the other dog over her shoulder. If it had wanted to attack her, it would have by now. The voice, as well, did not seem hostile, though at this point, Elea was through taking chances. Bow still ready, she waits behind her cover, but reaches a hand out to the dog and making a beckoning gesture. Either the dog would come to her and the "owner" would leave it's hiding spot to look for it, or the dog would run off to where the voice came from.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The dog barked again and came toward her, looking up at Elea with ts tongue still lolling out. The dog barked again before raising one of its front paws and offering it to Elea.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

At the dog's friendly gesture, Elea gave a small laugh, then held out her hand to shake its paw, before using the same hand to pet and scratch it's head. "Good girl," she says softly, "Stay." With that, Elea turns back to the direction of the voice. Still hesitant to trust in whoever had called for the dog, even a dog so friendly, she decides not to walk out and greet them. Instead Elea calls out, "Show yourself," while remaining behind cover with her bow ready.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Failure.

Elea sees a woman come around the corner, one of the Su-Ku-Ta, the cat people. She drops to her knees, seemingly injured.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn," Elea mutters, recognizing one of the cat-folk stumbling out of the alley weakly. "Stay there," she says, coming out of hiding to approach the woman, leery that she had been corrupted like the other women of the town. Still, she fostered hope that the woman was alright, her clothes and desire for help signs that she was not completely gone.

Cautiously stepping out into the street and toward the cat-woman, Elea looks up and down the street, careful in case any more demons appeared. "Are you alright? Tell me your name," she says when she comes within a few feet of the injured woman.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Perception: Failure

As Elea came out of hiding and approached the cat woman, speaking, the woman held up a hand, and then collapsed to the ground. She was apparently unconscious. The dog followed along behind Elea, and whined when the woman collapsed.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn," she mutters again, stepping closer to the woman, putting her bow away and reaching out to shake the unconscious woman.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she bends down to examine the woman, the image disappears, and a harsh whispers from nearby says; "Don't Move! Put your hands up and walk backwards slowly. If you even TRY something wrong, I've got a rifle aimed right at your head and enough magical firepower... well, let's not tip my hand, but you could easily be reduced to a smoldering pile if you don't do exactly what I say."

"Is there anyone with you? Are there any other demons around? Answer my questions now!"

The sound came from around the corner, and Elea notices a hint of strain coming from the womans voice.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

'Thrice damn me for a fool,' Elea curses herself. How could she not consider the possibility of magic? While the woman is issuing commands, she also sounds stressed. Possibly injured and frightened. Deciding it best not to push the woman, Elea complies with her demands, spreading her hands away from her body and taking a few steps away from the source of the voice and into the street.

"I'm alone," she states calmly, "And I see no demons nearby." Looking around as she said the last sentence, she adds, "If you are an enemy of the demons, then you are an ally to me. There is no need for threats."

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Moving this to a unified thread and copying both of your last posts into it, since timing is quickly becoming confusing.

Kathy

Lurker
Reputation score

(*quietly nods* I actually didn't even know I had xiv's char at gunpoint until you took a break and I went back and read all of the other threads that weren't mine. :eek: )