What's new

[UE4] The Tamer [Breeder Simulation Game] [WIP]

LeonKendel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
pics in attachments sorry T.T

This is The Tamer a breeding simulator game that i making on my own.

-Planned Features-
Different Monsters types Ex: CatGirls, Harpies, Anthro Cow, Lamias, Elves, Reptilian Girls, Bunny girls, Fairies, Dog Girls and more
Breeder sistem Ex:different offspring depending on parental characteristics
Pregnancy system, and an ageing system
Currency system Ex: buy and sell monsters
Npc customizer
Open World

-Technical Aspects-

Built in Unreal Engine 4 in a full 3D environment
Both DirectX11-12 and OpenGL version (Will run on Windows, Linux, and Mac)
Scaling UI options for different size screens
Physics! Cloth and body physics will be included (bouncing melons... and boobs.)

In the moment it's is a work in progress.

for now this is much like a prototype, and i will post updates here from now on, if anyone is interested take a look in my dev blog, and feel free to leave comments.

my blog:lustoverreality.wordpress.com

I will keep you up to date with the latest news.

the game alredy have a demo but i cant post links so take alook in my blog and test the game ;D

Attachments

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [UE4] The Tamer [Breeder Simulation Game] [WIP]

The demo is pretty empty, you might want to put it as tag with Engineering demo or tech demo, otherwise people will put overly high hope to see something thats not there yet.

Grapic is Okay, but the text is hard to read when camera is too close to player, and there are no explain on action, I know using I button on girls to hump them, but what next?

I like the concept, and I will stay tune to keep watch for news.

OP
L

LeonKendel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo is pretty empty, you might want to put it as tag with Engineering demo or tech demo, otherwise people will put overly high hope to see something thats not there yet.

Grapic is Okay, but the text is hard to read when camera is too close to player, and there are no explain on action, I know using I button on girls to hump them, but what next?

I like the concept, and I will stay tune to keep watch for news.
thanks for the feedback

about people putting overly high hopes i don't agree, i always say that this is much like a prototype, and if people put high hopes it is not my fault, even in my blog it is written "for now this is more a tech demo than a proper gameplay demo", and all that i promised in pics is in the "demo", so...

about technical aspects of what you said i agree 100% and i'm working hard to improve these aspects.

Very respectfully.

OP
L

LeonKendel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New demo:

lustoverreality.wordpress.com/2015/10/31/new-demo-new-name-and-more-p/

My Patreon:

patreon.com/LustOverReality

please leave your feedback here, in my dev blog or in my twitter ;D