What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] ウルトラマンボー Guild Meister 2 ギルドマイスター2 RE128268 RJ128268

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Guild Meister 2

They both have been updated on the same day, and when was the last time you've seen an indie eroge creator give a damn about their game's english site counterpart, especially the description?
Good point, I just figured the site might update it... somehow.

Gaara29

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's another matter entirely though, and in some cases the download will just stop at 99% due to some error on their end, usually changing browser and re-downloading will solve the issue, clearing browser cache/cookies might also work but I haven't really bothered with that myself.

I believe firefox had an addon that fixed a lot of issues, not sure about chrome though.
Yeah, the Mega app for Firefox. I had one hell of a problem when I downloaded that stranded Island game by the same dev. It was my first time using the new Mega site on a computer. First it downloaded, then 'transferred' or whatever the game to my computer. When this 'transfer' occurred, it ran my download speeds up to around 15 MB per second. My computer literally slowed to a crawl and then there was a power flicker. Seemed to have had no lasting effect on my desktop, but afterwards I tried that same download with the Mega FF app and it was all good. Haven't had problems with Mega since.

Edit: Thanks for the updated version, btw.

Burghin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Machine translation time!

2014/04/09ver1.10
I added one each forest type, ruins, caves, the castle
※ Baddoendo scene.
※ You have to available on the bonus from the beginning, the Baddoendo scene that you have added.
※ I changed some numbers attack monsters, the damage value.
The extra ending scenes are in the extra gallery all the way at the end after the bosses.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Machine translation time!

The extra ending scenes are in the extra gallery all the way at the end after the bosses.
They're pretty good, I think. They are probably based on the stage though, and not any particular enemy, still its an improvement!

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I know this might be a bit much to ask, but would it be possible to upload the new version to somewhere else than Mega? Mega loathes my computer, and i have no means whatsoever of downloading anything from it. I've tried absolutely everything.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Torrent for newest version also if possible
Tried searching for it but no luck...

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow 1.23gb must be some update guess I'll grab it then seeing i love the second game..thanx for the upload.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

by any means cant make it into the castle :<
I did 5 bosses, where is the last?
In the forrest i did the Human commander, caves normal Tentacle-thingy and jumped over the pit to the walking tree-tentacle. In the ruins I did the normal Watermonster and in temple the Ogre.
Thats it, The forest cant be visited again and i can only find 2 secret bosses in the cave and ruin.
Does the game bug and i actually need to replay the forest? :3
I also did all in the right order ;/

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by any means cant make it into the castle :<
I did 5 bosses, where is the last?
In the forrest i did the Human commander, caves normal Tentacle-thingy and jumped over the pit to the walking tree-tentacle. In the ruins I did the normal Watermonster and in temple the Ogre.
Thats it, The forest cant be visited again and i can only find 2 secret bosses in the cave and ruin.
Does the game bug and i actually need to replay the forest? :3
I also did all in the right order ;/
You've missed one. The forest has the female bandit and her goons.

There's a barricade that appears on one stage with no enemies around. Move up to it, destroy it and head on through.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You've missed one. The forest has the female bandit and her goons.

There's a barricade that appears on one stage with no enemies around. Move up to it, destroy it and head on through.
thanks a lot!
then i guess its a bug that i cant redo the forest, after i did beat all other 5 bosses there is no way to get back into the forest, you probably need to do the female bandit first :rolleyes:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can't beat the female bandit without first defeating the default male boss. After that the barricade should be available.

Delete your save game and redo everything from the beginning. Other than the jumping part at the caves, the game can be finished within half an hour.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

All right, beat the game! Now I'm going to make use of the attachment feature and use this forum as my personal memory bank to keep saves and notes of shit I am bound to forget before long.

Attachments

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

All right, beat the game! Now I'm going to make use of the attachment feature and use this forum as my personal memory bank to keep saves and notes of shit I am bound to forget before long.
Cheers mate ^^

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's the updated version:

Does anyone have another link or torrent for this update?;because everytime a try to use MEGA(for this game) after 50-70% the download suddenly stops and doesn´t run again!!!,so... a little help??!!!!

sirurza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have another link or torrent for this update?;because everytime a try to use MEGA(for this game) after 50-70% the download suddenly stops and doesn´t run again!!!,so... a little help??!!!!
h.t.t.p.://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=395478

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody now how make to take a "picture" of the game when im playing?;i mean is like when someone wanna now how past some place and post a image for that part!!!!!

For example something like this:
1.jpg

Sorry for my english!!!!!!!!

Reginald67

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody now how make to take a "picture" of the game when im playing?;i mean is like when someone wanna now how past some place and post a image for that part!!!!!

For example something like this:
View attachment 17099

Sorry for my english!!!!!!!!
You can press the "print screen" button, then paste it in to Paint or any other image editing software, cut out the part you want and do whatever with it.

Sometimes on fullscreen games it doesn't work though it just takes a picture of your desktop instead of the game, so just minimize it if it doesn't then it should work.

I think there is another way but I can't remember it >.< print screen is easy enough anyway.

EDIT does this game have a gallery? I'm guessing that's why people want saves...(myself included)
Too lazy to play through it all just now.
EDIT NUMBA 2 yeah so I played it and it does have a gallery.

Good animation work and everything...but I found the enemies rather plain, could have done with some lesbian enemies in my opinion. I love the style of the game though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.