What's new

ACT [ Ultramanbo ] [ ウルトラマンボー ] Soul of Forgery / ソウルオブフォージュリー RE153864 RJ153864

Status
Not open for further replies.

perzyk90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ソウルオブフォージュリー (Soul of Forgery)

4 new bad end images?

'lewd' mode
Well not only that... Now we can see all multiple rape scenes at the same time... and since main gallery (in normal game) still have locked places there may be some new enemy or new combinations:D

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't seem to find the Extra 02 in Extra... :(

Edit: NVM, I'm an idiot who didn't realize it's in different folder.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What and where lewd mode? Also are you able to see the 4 other gameover scenes, in Extra 2, through playing the actual game?

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooo i'm also curious to where the fuck is that Extra 02? and Lewd mode? i've been to both links you guys made from the latest version and from my perspective i don't even see the additional bad ending or the 4 new bad ones, what's going on here?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sooo i'm also curious to where the fuck is that Extra 02? and Lewd mode? i've been to both links you guys made from the latest version and from my perspective i don't even see the additional bad ending or the 4 new bad ones, what's going on here?
Well, when you go into the game's root folder, there is a folder in that one titled ソウルオブエクストラ (Soul of Extra in English) by default. This little folder contains another application dedicated to basically being a gallery. Extra 01 is essentially the main gallery with larger animations/resolution, while Extra 02 is just another gallery with other animations and other bad end scenes.

It's a good thing he DID add this little bonus; the animations in the game's gallery are quite small. But yeah. Subfolder with the extras.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's a good thing he DID add this little bonus; the animations in the game's gallery are quite small. But yeah. Subfolder with the extras.
So i guess the lewd mode was just a larger gallery mode. I like it, but it sounded like it would be something gameplay wise.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually, I was addressing the dude's question about Extra 02 not being in the game itself. Funny you should mention Lewd Mode, because I'm pretty sure that was a translation error.

The update note in the original Japanese says:
◎ソウルオブエクストラに乱交モードを追加

Which in machine translation might translate to "lewd" (乱交).
However, the same kanji has become slang related to orgies specifically, as in
乱交パーティー, a promiscuous party (or orgy).

I think he may have been referring to the fact that Extra 02 is basically also just all four heroines having their animations at once. Pretty sure there isn't actually a gameplay "lewd" mode. My Japanese is as good as anyone's though so this is just a guess.

ChaoticShock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could you show me where that folder is?
i got the game but i see NONE other than the real game itself that has japanese words
the only things i have is

ed1.wmv
j02.wmv
m003.ccn
m004.ccn
op02.wmv
op03.wmv
readme.txt
s02.ccn
save.ini
and the game itself (soul of forgery just in japanese)

could you guide me in any sensible way? i really worship the game so i'd like to know.

EDIT: i was a dumb-dumb, i got an older version and then the other version had the Light haired in a sex scene with those dudes with suckers on the heads.

but i can't help but noticed that the older version had some places locked? is that like additional for later?

Last edited:

kb88

Banned
Reputation score

Looks like there may have been an update.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like there may have been an update.
New content consisting of a short story. New scenes for the new character introduced as well.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Any new animation on latest update?

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I guess nobody's found the update?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What's changed in the updated version?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What's changed in the updated version?
1.6:
ショートストーリーと新規敵キャラで構成したエクストラステージを追加
おまけとソウルオブエクストラに新規敵キャラのエッチシーンを追加

For those who can't be bothered to use the machine translators:
Extra scenes added featuring the new enemies from the epilogue short-story.
The omake program with the high resolution animations is also updated with the extra scenes mentioned above.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just how did I manage to not notice this Soul of Forgery and Swordhime until now!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. Completely cleared the lizardman boss (the one who falls through the floor) and fatty with the girl in his stomache.

That looks like foors B1 and F1 completely cleared. No sparkles on the map at all. But I can't get anywhere in B2. Doors on both sides of the elevator are locked.

Not sure what to do. I got a call from the scientist guy, but I have no idea what he's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.