What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [うまのり騎士団] 復讐の剣士ラズベリ/ Revenge swordswoman Raspberryー (RJ245614) (RE247901)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Link to the game:

Gameplay:
A side scrolling action game with armor breakage when attacked.
When you get caught by the enemy, the animation will happen.
If you can not escape, you will be eaten, cut or other ryona stuff.
H scenes will happen as well if you can't escape. (Don't know if that's true for everyone.)

Story:
You're a swordswoman name raspberry. One day, a terrible thing happen.
The kingdom you served was destroyed by demons, everyone slaughtered.
You and your family lost everything. Now the only thing you want is revenge.

Controls: (google translated the txt file, cause I can't read moon runes.)
Configurable except ※ (key fixed) is possible.
※ OP event can be skipped with F12.

Arrow keys: Move
Z: Normal attack
X: Jump
C: Strong offense (enemy's rigidity will be lengthened)
A: Special Moves (Activation is possible only when the circle next to Life is shining)
There are jump attacks, squatting attacks.

Enter: Pause (with status display)
Esc (key fixed) :: Pause (no status display)

※ Continue to receive enemy attacks and clothes will break.
If you fall in the state of being naked, you will be etched by the enemy.

【Gallery mode】

Direction key: select
Space (key lock): Finish
Esc (Fixed key): Returns to the title.
* Gallery mode can also be operated with the mouse.
【Tricks】

You can unlock the gallery with Tab (key fixed) on the title screen.
On the title screen, move to the stage with 1 to 4 (key fixed). (Gallery embargo only)
The physical strength recovers with F1 (key fixing) in ACT mode.
In ACT mode F2 (key fixed) will recover deathblows.

Fetishes:
Guro, vore, rape, ryona, big cock, demons

Last edited:

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Interesting, maybe his last game got so much backlash he switched dlsite profiles? A lot of animations and even the special attack look ...The same. Forgot the name of the first game since it was so bland.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Interesting, maybe his last game got so much backlash he switched dlsite profiles? A lot of animations and even the special attack look ...The same. Forgot the name of the first game since it was so bland.
Pink Banana Soft?
Plus there was that one Magical Girl adventure platformer thing that also felt really really similiar

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I believe that they are reminded of this game by the dev called Finish Doll.

As am I. I tried seeing if they were mentioned anywhere in this game, but I haven't seen any references to them yet. I wonder why the styles look so similar. They already have one game, one CG set, and another game on the way (that similar to the first game is taking its sweet time coming out). If it really is the same dev, then it would be really confusing to make a pseudonym and make another game. Coincidentally enough, this game and the other dev's upcoming game were slated to come out in the beginning of February. Now that this game is out, I wonder if the other one will follow suit or if it'll stay in development hell for another year. I know that hand drawn animations take a really long time, but it's been a bit more than 2 years since the announcement of it.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I believe that they are reminded of this game by the dev called Finish Doll.
Yup, thats the one

Also the demo is suprisingly solid, hope the game shows up somewhere

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Yup, thats the one

Also the demo is suprisingly solid, hope the game shows up somewhere
Game is already up on animesharing, but in velka's usual way, it's split up and you have to wait until tomorrow for ti to appear either in full parts or on nyaa

Yep, the demo is pretty solid. Gameplay is redundant, yes, but the animations kinda make it worth your time. Jumping is kinda clunky and the hitbox detection is janky. Not a big fan of guro but thankfully it's kinda optional

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hmm, so this was...well it was okay. Everything worked with no glitches, and the animations were pretty well done. But overall, it was really short, and there weren't a lot of enemies here. They throw nearly all of them at you in the first level, which was the demo. And only add one more for the next levels, which total up to 4 levels in the whole game.
The gameplay is pretty basic. Go right and kill/avoid enemies. The strong jump attack is pretty much the best move in the game, next to the super screen wipe ability, which might I add can 1 shot the first two bosses. So yeah, this was a pretty relaxed game in terms of difficulty. The only challenge is that if you die, you start from the beginning of the level. And yeah, the levels are somewhat short, but you can't regain any lost HP until you beat the boss. So if you're reckless and you try to rush to the end, you're bound to get hit or grabbed for more damage.
So yeah, rather average game for me with some decent CG stills and animation. Honestly for me, the flower had the best scene, but that's probably cause I prefer soft vore to hard vore, which made up the rest of the enemies that did that.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The fact that you have to either beat the game in one run or start from the beginning makes the dev even more suspicious, the previously mentioned games from those other circles did that too. Everythings too similiar, gotta be the same guy
The first level was already the best one, not really worth playing imo, just check the gallery with the trick LurCellant mentioned

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So do you have to beat the game to unlock the gallery or everything is unlocked from the start?

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Seems like a lot of insects and tentacles, not my kind of monster and bestiality fetish but I'll give it a shot.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's funny you can instantly kill boss 1-3 with the special move thou....

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
With this game i get a constant error of "Application blocked from accessing the graphics hardware"
At the point where the sprites of the protagonist and princess appear
And since i can't skip the story segment from the intro, this is pretty annoying
Someone knows a workaround?
EDIT: Nvm, magically fixed itself

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
English version is out..?
Exactly what are you asking? Were you unable to replace the J with an E in the RJcode? Did you not believe what you saw when you did so?