What's new

RPG Ci-En RPG Maker [Unit 03] Unholy Maiden

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1705676618656.png
Preview based on what I could gather from the ci-en page using goolag translate.

An upcoming (hopefully) RPGMaker game about a (meaty) heroine who travels to the depths of a non-linear dungeon in search of her lost memories.
Game will supposedly feature character creation and a "negotiation" system which includes seduction, persuasion and robbery (I think).
Aside from basic stats ups on level up you'll also be able to level up your negotiation skills and it seems like the devs are trying to make skills matter, for example higher strength is required to wear heavy armour.
It seems like the devs want to implement a variety of viable approaches to the game, from basic unga bunga to more diplomatic approach and of course whoring.
As always, more info on the dev's ci-en.
1705676786260.png

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Well colour me invested, this sounds almost too good to be true and the art (and character design) looks gorgeous. Looking forward to the first demo and hoping this gets translated so I can enjoy it properly someday.

Lupis2001

Lurker
Reputation score
I just thought it was wild that the dev posted this about paid plans :

So he's going to suspend paid plans because he doesn't intend to make money off of Ci-en and wants to just use it for information purposes. Actually crazy. Who on earth doesn't milk their audience for every last penny nowadays? This guy apparently.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just thought it was wild that the dev posted this about paid plans :

So he's going to suspend paid plans because he doesn't intend to make money off of Ci-en and wants to just use it for information purposes. Actually crazy. Who on earth doesn't milk their audience for every last penny nowadays? This guy apparently.
Yeah that's something that'd make patreon devs heads explode. Though in the process I think the devs removed some pics from ci-en, I swear earlier one of them showed the heroine getting goblin'd.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Yeah that's something that'd make patreon devs heads explode. Though in the process I think the devs removed some pics from ci-en, I swear earlier one of them showed the heroine getting goblin'd.
Still see it in their profile for me.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh yeah, you're right, I was browsing through the pics in updates but not in the profile.

OP
B

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Futabros, we're so back.