What's new

RPG RPG Maker [うんこモリモリ丸] 退魔巫女遊戯 / Taima Miko Yuugi (RJ176344)

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What an excelent game. and such a great translation.

Hell, i don´t like new game + in games, but in this one, it was quite fun - along with new skills, new items, different way of power progression, very nice ! Dev even congratulates you for beating it on second difficulity with a funny message ! Good stuff !

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I somehow didn't have this watched, so I missed that a new translation came out. I just popped back to the thread to remind myself of details while longing for the release of the sequel, and discovered that there was a new better translation. I recommend to everybody, even if you already played once with the original translation, play it again. I understood the story in the original, and some of the jokes, but it hits so much harder and better with a proper translation. It's hilariously funny, and smashes your heart right in the feels, both of which aren't necessarily what one would expect from an H game, and why it remains one of my favorite games ever. Because it truly one of the best examples of a game, that has H, that does a good job of mixing the gameplay with the H, and tells a good story that is both emotional and funny.

I just finished playing through it again, and am still rather emotional about the end. I recommend to everyone who hasn't played it in a while to play it again, and if you haven't played it, try the new translation. You won't regret it, even if the H isn't to your personal tastes, because the game and the story are strong enough to stand on their own even without the H, which is darn good as well.

I'm off to go beat my head against the wall that is new game plus HENTAI MUST DIE difficulty. Wish me well.